Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • aiyosh
    • Nov 2008

Scalproller, does it really work?

Has anyone tried the scalp roller? does it really work?
  • d0072
    • Jun 2009

I use it but not religiously. I have not seen much of a difference since using it. About 2 months since ive gotten it and used it about 20 times. I have the .5mm which is really deep and hurts. I put the rogaine foam on after i use it. I would do it more consistantly but the pain really annoys me to do so.

Comment

• aiyosh
      • Nov 2008

tat sounds scary, i m thinking of buying the 0.3mm one, but i still hav doubt with the whole idea of putting hole into ur scalp in the next 10 yrs (may be if i have to use it consistently)

Comment

• namratasnv
        • Feb 2010

As far as I know about this roller than it is the best to use for hair regrowth like it deep penetrates minoxidil which helps in hair regrowth and it is suitable for men and women.

It can be use daily and it does not harm your scalp at all.

Thanks

Comment

• wheresMYhairDUDE
          • Jul 2009

Originally posted by d0072
          I use it but not religiously. I have not seen much of a difference since using it. About 2 months since ive gotten it and used it about 20 times. I have the .5mm which is really deep and hurts. I put the rogaine foam on after i use it. I would do it more consistantly but the pain really annoys me to do so.
          Hi,

I'm curious about this product as from the face of it the idea makes sense...

Can you tell me, when using this roller do you experience any bleeding?

Thanks,

Mark.

Comment

• bananana
            Inactive
            • Feb 2012

If you're still alive guys - how hard do you press it?

I don't have almost any pain, actually - it's so much fun to use it!
            No redness, no bleeding or anything. I press it moderately, they dont say in instructions how strong you should do it.

Ps, anyone knows if you could get better results by using it twice daily or even more?

Comment

Working...