Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

Pretty much

So straight back on fin no ****ing around

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
      • Apr 2011

can you explain a little more please? maybe post some pics? what exactly happened to your hair? thanks.

Comment

• Zoidberg
        • Jan 2011

Mate, if you are looking for a sensible answer you are asking the wrong person lol

Comment

• AgainstThis
          • Jan 2011

The TRX2 people are DANGEROUS.

I mailed them to cancel my subscription and "Andy" (Now convinced that this whole thing is a one-man operation with a couple of aliases thrown in for good measure) sent me a nice-as-can-be email, urging me to go on, since "Many people only saw results after 12 months!" and "TRX2 is proven to work on 87% of patients!"

If it worked even in the slightest, you'd figure ONE of us could produce reliable pictures (hell, TRX2 themselves, since they claim they have people who completed an 18 month long trial and have had a +50% increase in their hair density.)

As it stands, all numbers on their clinical study are true, but with a big MINUS in front, not a plus. -39% in affected areas after a year of TRX2 sounds about right to me.

Shame on you Whitfield and shame on everybody who buys into your shit after reading through our testimonies here. I moved for TRX2 to be put on the permanent "Snake-Oil Watch List" over at www.hairlossgr.com and I urge you to do the same for your local forums. Too bad Spencer doesn't have a "Snake-List" so more people can save their euros for treatments that actually work.

Comment

• Jcm800
            • Jan 2011

I can't believe Spencer hasn't shut this thread down, I really can't.

Comment

• ulanude
              • Dec 2011

Originally posted by AgainstThis
              The TRX2 people are DANGEROUS.

I mailed them to cancel my subscription and "Andy" (Now convinced that this whole thing is a one-man operation with a couple of aliases thrown in for good measure) sent me a nice-as-can-be email, urging me to go on, since "Many people only saw results after 12 months!" and "TRX2 is proven to work on 87% of patients!"

If it worked even in the slightest, you'd figure ONE of us could produce reliable pictures (hell, TRX2 themselves, since they claim they have people who completed an 18 month long trial and have had a +50% increase in their hair density.)

As it stands, all numbers on their clinical study are true, but with a big MINUS in front, not a plus. -39% in affected areas after a year of TRX2 sounds about right to me.

Shame on you Whitfield and shame on everybody who buys into your shit after reading through our testimonies here. I moved for TRX2 to be put on the permanent "Snake-Oil Watch List" over at www.hairlossgr.com and I urge you to do the same for your local forums. Too bad Spencer doesn't have a "Snake-List" so more people can save their euros for treatments that actually work.
              Sorry don't really get why you say TRX2 is dangerous. Did they refuse to cancel your subscription? Could you please copy/paste their message? Actually I found their support quite helpful so far.

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

"Dangerous" as in seriously peddling stuff not proven to work.

In what is a decidedly classy move however, Andy sent me a free 3-month-supply and asked me to keep him (alias or no alias) updated in regards to my progress. I honestly do not expect anything, but it's free, so it definitely does not hurt to try this.

PS And again, if anyone has before/after pics that show a CLEAR improvement, post them. Otherwise, bullshit walks.

Comment

• Jcm800
                  • Jan 2011

You're due a free qtr anyway by now?

Comment

• AgainstThis
                    • Jan 2011

Sure, but it's only for "Active Members" and they had tried to initiate payment anyhow.

I promised them that IF anything occurs -which I doubt it will- I will keep them posted.

PS Damn shame ain't it? You have to fight tooth and nail even for your "Accrued Benefits". Bollocks.

Comment

• 30plus
                      • Apr 2011

Ulanude - welcome to the forum. You are clearly a TRX2 employee, but don't worry, that is a good thing as we would like someone to directly engage with from the company.

I dont think TRX2 is a scam per se. I just think that this first effort is not strong enough to help us all on here to any real degree. The TRX2 people, the company and the science is all valid - which is why it is all the more distressing to see that it does not live up to the hype. I believe your future products may do better but you had to rush this one out based on existing ingredients in order to keep the funding going.

We have yet to find one person independently verify that they have regrown hair, so you cannot blame the scepticism of everyone on here.

I for one am hitting 12 months in a few weeks and yet to obtain regrowth. I am due my 3 month freebie shortly so I will be sticking with it. And trust me Ulanude - if I get regrowth I will happily plug this stuff on here for you.

Comment

• ulanude
                        • Dec 2011

Funny that you think I am their employee just because I do feel positive about them. i am not. I'm also sceptical but as I'm getting very nice results I'm happily plugging this stuff here (Just like you would do 30Plus).

Yeah likely that those guys have some employees here who knows but then again so probably do their competitors.to me some post here are rather confusing and read like repetitive spam. surely this industry is a whole reckless bitch...

Comment

• bluesuedeshoes
                          • Jan 2012

Followed this thread from the beginning and jumped on TRX2 after some initial praise. Took the pills for about 6 months and didn't notice much difference and so gave up...but they sent me another shipment of 3 months worth (and charged me of course) without me realising.

So if anyone would like my pills, please let me know. Im not in the financial position to give them away but happy to take a hit on the cost. Maybe someone will get some use from them!

Comment

• nrj
                            • Dec 2011

Originally posted by bluesuedeshoes
                            Followed this thread from the beginning and jumped on TRX2 after some initial praise. Took the pills for about 6 months and didn't notice much difference and so gave up...but they sent me another shipment of 3 months worth (and charged me of course) without me realising.

So if anyone would like my pills, please let me know. Im not in the financial position to give them away but happy to take a hit on the cost. Maybe someone will get some use from them!
                            ill give em a try, u live in the uk? message me !

Comment

• bluesuedeshoes
                              • Jan 2012

Hey NRJ,

I sent you a message (i think!) through the site. Let me know if you didn't get it..

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

So, this shit has been on the market for around a year now-who's regrown a single hair on their temple?

Comment

Working...