Replicel

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ccmethinning
    • Jan 2012

So let's say they do get 20% regrowth, do you think that would be compoundable to the point where a NW7 could have a decent head of hair?

Comment

• Kiwi
      • Mar 2011

Originally posted by ccmethinning
      So let's say they do get 20% regrowth, do you think that would be compoundable to the point where a NW7 could have a decent head of hair?
      God knows.

Hopefully Spencer will ask this question and one day Replicel will answer

Comment

• born
        • Nov 2011

even if they manage to regrow 10% that means it is achievable and can get better

Comment

• Maradona
          • Nov 2011

works

Originally posted by 57mph
          An announcement of a 100 day count down til the results are published, as of 13th Jan!

So, we're already at a 98day wait and counting...

I just hope there's a better result than a 20% increase in hair improvement whatever you like to call it, but we know it couldn't possibly better the 50% result in the animal testing right? So, personally i'd like a between 35-45% result or really what is the point, impo!!

Fingers crossed you lot, 57mph
          Dude this shit works, i mean it worked on mice and dont tell me everything works on mice...it worked on a MOUSEs EAR !!!! ....and the company has said it will at least exceed 20% increase...that means they already saw the results with unofficial testing.

The problems that should be discussed here are:
          1. THE MARKET RELEASE
          2. PRICE

Comment

• BoSox
            • Jun 2010

They were only able to achieve 50% on mice right? So does that mean its going to be between 20 and 50 you think?

Grrr, march needs to come sooner.. And if they wait until the 31st I'm gona go postal

Comment

• Morbo
              • Jan 2012

30% is great.
              Let's be honest, we're never gonna get our hair back at it's original thickness or in a state that allows us to wear it punk or rasta.

But if they can get it at 30 % thickness on your entire head, you can still wear a clean, maintained, short haircut (Wentworth Miller-like), perhaps put some colour or gel in it to make it appear thicker without an akward bald patch (or more) and avoid going through life with an agressive, confronting bald head or an old man's horseshoe.

The more the better, but I'd be more than happy to sign for 30%.

I only began balding the past year (visibly this summer) so I went through that depressing phase everyone of us went through and I'm not taking any of the big 3. It's only the articles of Replicel and Histogen I read, that finally got me over it. Might be vain hope, but it's better than none.

Comment

• ffar
                • Jan 2012

Morbo why we won't? Even if Replicel won't work(for me it is just number of injections on your head to get full density) still "is" hair cloning. And when it comes... the problem of Hair loss will gone for ever. Because doctors are able to put 80+ graphs per cm2

Comment

• Maradona
                  • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Morbo
                  30% is great.
                  Let's be honest, we're never gonna get our hair back at it's original thickness or in a state that allows us to wear it punk or rasta.

But if they can get it at 30 % thickness on your entire head, you can still wear a clean, maintained, short haircut (Wentworth Miller-like), perhaps put some colour or gel in it to make it appear thicker without an akward bald patch (or more) and avoid going through life with an agressive, confronting bald head or an old man's horseshoe.

I only began balding the past year (visibly this summer) so I went through that depressing phase everyone of us went through and I'm not taking any of the big 3. It's only the articles of Replicel and Histogen I read, that finally got me over it. Might be vain hope, but it's better than none.
                  I guess you are trying to be optimistic but not too optimistic, to get our original hair back might cost a lot a lot more. I guess they'd charge in terms of norwood

Comment

• ffar
                    • Jan 2012

50% of natural density or 50% of whay mouse's had allready?

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
                      • Jul 2011

I was thinking, and guessing, and guessing, and then I guessed. Then the other guy guessed. Then one more guy guessed. Then I wondered. Then nothing.

Comment

• ccmethinning
                        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by NeedHairASAP
                        I was thinking, and guessing, and guessing, and then I guessed. Then the other guy guessed. Then one more guy guessed. Then I wondered. Then nothing.
                        This man speaks the truth.

Comment

• ramini
                          • Jan 2012

Histogen

With Histogen we might though get a full head of hair. I mean if it doesn't require cut and sewing the scalp, because its all injection and somehow it reverse the F-up disease toward growth instead of loss. so I am HOPING because i really need someone to bring this freaking techo into market in near future. FOR God sake I am only 23.

Originally posted by Morbo
                          30% is great.

Comment

• 67mph
                            • Mar 2010

Originally posted by ccmethinning
                            This man speaks the truth.
                            I agree guys.

There's alot of the Chinese whispers guessing that goes on, on the forums.

We're all susceptible to it but some more than others.

...til March 2012 you guys..perhaps, 2013...14...15... ...arggghhh

57mph

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

Originally posted by ramini
                              FOR God sake I am only 23.
                              I'm 19 years old.

Comment

• born
                                • Nov 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
                                I'm 19 years old.