Dr. Gabel now has a consultation office in the Seattle-Bellevue area of Washington

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Steven Gabel, MD
    • Dec 2008

Dr. Gabel now has a consultation office in the Seattle-Bellevue area of Washington

I would like to announce that we now have a consultation office in the Seattle-Bellevue area. After a long application process, I have obtained my Washington Medical license and will be performing consultations in the Seattle area.

The address is:

601 108th Avenue Northeast, 19th Floor
    Bellevue, Washington 98004

If you are interested in scheduling a consultation with Dr. Gabel in our Seattle-Bellevue office, please call 877-936 4247 (HAIR). My staff will be happy to assist you.
  • SpencerKobren
    Administrator
    • Oct 2008

Congratulations Dr. Gabel I’m glad to see you'll be in a position to help more hair loss sufferers. Let me know if you’d like me to make an announcement on the show.
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.

Comment

• Dr. Glenn Charles
      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
      • Nov 2008

Congratulations Dr. Gabel. I am sure you will now be helping many patients in the Seattle area. Not sure if you are going to Amsterdam, but if you are I would be glad to buy you a drink. ( Non-alcoholic of course)
      Dr. Glenn Charles
      Member, International Alliance of Hair Restoration Surgeons
      View my IAHRS Profile

Comment

• TeeJay73
        • Oct 2008

I wish I could go to Amsterdam and hang out with you docs! :-)

Comment

Working...