Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Why putting this in the cutting edge section

Why have it I the cutting edge section

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
        • Jul 2011

I doubt it will do anything, especially if they are saying it wont.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

Any updates

Any updates on this treatment

Comment

• NeedHairASAP
            • Jul 2011

my findings thus far are, as the company states, no good for genetic alo

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

champ as far as i know you are confused ds labs dnc n which is nanoxidil they have said is better than minoxidil not astressin b?

Comment

• PaulC
                • Nov 2010

Originally posted by thechamp
                Any updates on this treatment

Comment

• doke
                  • Jun 2009

As ds labs told me you have to use a regrowth agent with atressin b such as minox or try there new dnc n .

Comment

• PaulC
                    • Nov 2010

Originally posted by doke
                    As ds labs told me you have to use a regrowth agent with atressin b such as minox or try there new dnc n .
                    Yes, but they also say that it can be used as a standalone for early stages thinning.

Comment

• clandestine
                      • Aug 2011

@PaulC; interesting, is anyone able to verify the efficacy of Spectral F7 as a standalone treatment? Think it's worth trying, spending money on for standalone purposes?

Comment

• PaulC
                        • Nov 2010

Originally posted by clandestine
                        @PaulC; interesting, is anyone able to verify the efficacy of Spectral F7 as a standalone treatment? Think it's worth trying, spending money on for standalone purposes?
                        DS Labs did thier own internal testing prior to launch. Half the head of the trialist had Spectral.F7 applied the other half of the head had Minoxidil applied. The side that had Spectral.F7 applied had a greater density at the end of the trial period. That is the only testing that I know of.

However, I suspect that they have sold heaps of this stuff so I am surprised that no one has posted good or bad results. I have tried to get some news from DS Labs but they say that they will give some news in a few months time. So, effectively the big test is being done by those who have bought it. I also suspect that a lot of women have bought it so it would be good if they posted thier thoughts.

Is it worth buying? well if it works better than Minoxidil as in the trial group then yes. Others, i.e one particular research group, think that astressin-b has great possibilities but believe that it must be injected as they think that it will not work as a topical.

More generally, it seems as though feedback on new product launches takes time to filter through. I have not bought it myself, but certainly have not given up on it. Just wish I had some info.

In a similiar vein, there is not much feedback on another of DS Labs products. Spectral-DNC-N which contains Nanoxidil as well as many other ingrediants. The point about this product is that it does not contain Minoxidil and is seen as potentially a significant product for the future.

Comment

• clandestine
                          • Aug 2011

Originally posted by PaulC
                          DS Labs did thier own internal testing prior to launch. Half the head of the trialist had Spectral.F7 applied the other half of the head had Minoxidil applied. The side that had Spectral.F7 applied had a greater density at the end of the trial period. That is the only testing that I know of.

However, I suspect that they have sold heaps of this stuff so I am surprised that no one has posted good or bad results. I have tried to get some news from DS Labs but they say that they will give some news in a few months time. So, effectively the big test is being done by those who have bought it. I also suspect that a lot of women have bought it so it would be good if they posted thier thoughts.

Thanks PaulC, the information is much appreciated.

Could use some clarification on just one thing; what's difference between Spectral F7 and Spectral DNC treatments?

In regards to user experiences concerning Spectral products, there are a fair amount of amazon reviews for Spectral DNC, but not very many for Spectral F7. Again, I'm as of this point unsure of the difference between the two (besides Spectral F7's higher price).

Here is the page:

There are about 40 customer reviews; while the ratings vary, 26/40 reviews or 66% are in the 4-5 star range. A lot of people seem to have good things to say!

Comment

• PaulC
                            • Nov 2010

Originally posted by clandestine
                            Thanks PaulC, the information is much appreciated.

Could use some clarification on just one thing; what's difference between Spectral F7 and Spectral DNC treatments?

In regards to user experiences concerning Spectral products, there are a fair amount of amazon reviews for Spectral DNC, but not very many for Spectral F7. Again, I'm as of this point unsure of the difference between the two (besides Spectral F7's higher price).

Here is the page:

There are about 40 customer reviews; while the ratings vary, 26/40 reviews or 66% are in the 4-5 star range. A lot of people seem to have good things to say!
                            These reviews are for Spectral-DNC-L (with Minoxidil) not Spectral-DNC-N (without Minoxodil but with Nanoxidil) which was only released about 3 months ago (so anything from 2009/10 is clearly invalid) and suffers from the same lack of feedback as Spectral.f7.

I'm quite up on this so maybe tomorrow I will post some info that may clarify this slightly confusing product range.

Comment

• clandestine
                              • Aug 2011

Right on, I'll keep an eye out!

Also, thanks for the clarification concerning Spectral products. I've now got a slightly better understanding.

Curious on your take regarding potential sides of nanoxidil compared to minoxidil.

Comment

• thechamp
                                • Jan 2011

Only positive thing I can say

Is reduced shedding but not sure I'm on fin and spectral f77 and say this product is effective and better than dnc etc you think there scared of loosing sales on those products???

Comment

Working...