Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dudz
    • Nov 2011

Where to get Generic Finasteride - UK

Hi guys, 1st post. Been trawling the net looking to pick up some generic finasteride but most places i've found look to be scam sites.

Does anyone here have a reliable source they could point me in the direction of?

Thanks
  • GreatSage
    • Sep 2011

unitedpharmacies and inhousepharmacy are reliable

Comment

• Confided
      • Sep 2011

I've read bad things about unitedpharmacies about them scamming people out of their money. Spex lives in the UK and uses this site all the time, and says he's never had a problem: ukfinasteride.info

Comment

• Dudz
        • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Confided
        I've read bad things about unitedpharmacies about them scamming people out of their money. Spex lives in the UK and uses this site all the time, and says he's never had a problem: ukfinasteride.info
        Yeah unitedpharmacies was one of the sites i checked out and there seem to be a lot of mixed reviews

ukfinasteride.info looks a bit sketchy too? Does anyone here use it regularly?

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Dudz,

http://Ukfinasteride.info is run by Dr Singh in the UK and i fully recommend him as he is a very reliable source of various forms of Finasteride. I personally get mine thru him now and have only heard very positive feedback about the service he provides from countless UK guys.

I used to take Proscar but now take 1mg generic finpecia and find it to be just as good. Dr Singh is legit unlike many of the online stores out there in my opinion based on feedback.

Hope this helps!
          Spex
          Last edited by Spex; 11-10-2011, 11:49 AM.
          Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Dudz
            • Nov 2011

Originally posted by Spex
            Dudz,

Ukfinasteride.info is run by Dr Singh in the UK and i fully recommend him as he is a very reliable source of various forms of Finasteride. I personally get mine thru him now and have only heard very positive feedback about the service he provides from countless UK guys.

Hope this helps!
            Spex
            Thanks Spex

Do you need a prescription when ordering from him? I noticed his prices are insanely cheap which initially set alarm bells ringing

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

No, You register on his site and fill out a comprehensive questionnaire. You can email him for specifics but he prescribes you.

He is CHEAP and only sells legitimate Finasteride which is the most important factor. I wouldn't recommend him if I had any doubts about him or his meds.

A top guy!

Best
              Spex
              Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• headOhair
                • Nov 2011

I would also look at getting proscar and cutting up the tabs, it's usually cheaper and if you have insurance they can cover it - my doctor knows why I'm asking and he's fine with issuing that prescription

Comment

• skinnyshaft
                  • Sep 2010

I agree with Spex as I have purchased my finpecia through Dr Singh and he is very reliable and provides a very swift service.
                  Best if luck with it.
                  SkinnyShaft

Comment

• chrisdav
                    • Oct 2011

You can definitely order finasteride from Dr Singh.

I have been ordering from him for a while now and had no problems.

Comment

• UKresponder
                      • Feb 2011

Dr Singh and his service is first class, his receptionist keeps in touch with you through the whole process of getting the medication. You have to fill out an online prescription form, then you get access to the site and simply email what you are needing. they get back to you like the same day and once they receive the money it's literally with you in a couple of days!

I have used UK finasteride for 2 years now and both times I got the medication within a few days, and I was assured throughout the whole process.

It's all legit and boxed up medication.

Personally I swapped over to 1mg finpecia beats wasting time trying to cut a proscar tablet up for just bit more. I just wish this was around a while ago before I was blowing £800 a year on Propecia!

Comment

• Dudz
                        • Nov 2011

Sounds good. How is he able to sell it so cheap though? A lot of other places are nearly triple his price?

Comment

• UKresponder
                          • Feb 2011

Doctors have direct access to whole sale pharmacists typically a reduction of 30% of the mark up costs of meds, also depending on the supplier and how much they bulk stock in as well.

It's a non issue, the meds are all in original packaging with long expiry dates.

Comment

• 8868alex
                            • May 2010

I also use Dr Singh after being advised to do so by Spex. I agree with all the positive comments posted by the guys. It is invaluable to have a guy like Spex for us UK folk who can steer us in the right direction.

Comment

• Dudz
                              • Nov 2011

Gotcha

Does anyone know if he does 6 month supplies? Or is it only yearly?

Thanks

Comment

Working...