Too late for minox/propecia... ??

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ThisGuy
    • Jun 2012

good stuff man. Looks like youve had a major amount of regrowth since you started. Only thing I would recommend is going with a buzz cut or shorter hair cut. In the last couple of pics you seem to have grown it longer. Obviously the hair is in a much better state than it was, but I would keep it short as I think it would look better.. When it grows out, the thinning on top is much more pronounced.

Comment

• john2399
      • Jan 2012

Holy crap that was amazing from your first picture to your last one. Thank god you went on the big 3, never seen someone respond that quickly. I wonder which treatment is working the best for you. I prob would guess the rogaine.

Comment

• rdawg
        • Jun 2012

you responded pretty well, i'd stick with a buzz cut but you definitly have received at least 50% of your hair back! Luckily you didn't have any receding at the temples which probably helped a bit.

Comment

• rajivnairr
          • Oct 2011

Thank you for the comments, my friends, really appreciate it... I myself have been thinking if i should get a buzz cut again however have been reluctant... Im at a stage where I could pull off a "combover" and its been almost 4 years that Ive let my hair grow for almost 2 months now... needless to say I'm loving the "resistance" when I'm under the shower

Comment

• neversaynever
            • Dec 2011

Bloody hell.

Keep us updated. You might have just convinced me. Im diffuse thinner, with lots still on top, but its now or never for me I feel. If i respond as well as you, id have pretty much a full head of hair!

When you say watery, how watery? I mean (god damn this is horrible) is it literally like water? Does that effect a person if theyre trying for a baby? Does it usually go away? Anyone?

Comment

• rajivnairr
              • Oct 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
              Bloody hell.

Keep us updated. You might have just convinced me. Im diffuse thinner, with lots still on top, but its now or never for me I feel. If i respond as well as you, id have pretty much a full head of hair!

When you say watery, how watery? I mean (god damn this is horrible) is it literally like water? Does that effect a person if theyre trying for a baby? Does it usually go away? Anyone?
              Hi,

If you think you're losing hair I would suggest you to stop deliberating and talk to a trichologist ASAP... no one is going to make you feel more confident about the medication than a doctor... I know this cuz Ive been an idiot and waited for 4-5 years when I could've done it so much sooner. And about the sides, its very common to have runny semen... but my libido is just as it has always been... I just might be the nail in the coffin of all those who say that masturbation/ejaculation causes hairloss, heck I have a great sex life and I do it more than once a day on an average, so that "theory" is just a crock of sh*t...

Regards,
              Rajiv Nair

Comment

• neversaynever
                • Dec 2011

Originally posted by rajivnairr
                Hi,

If you think you're losing hair I would suggest you to stop deliberating and talk to a trichologist ASAP... no one is going to make you feel more confident about the medication than a doctor... I know this cuz Ive been an idiot and waited for 4-5 years when I could've done it so much sooner. And about the sides, its very common to have runny semen... but my libido is just as it has always been... I just might be the nail in the coffin of all those who say that masturbation/ejaculation causes hairloss, heck I have a great sex life and I do it more than once a day on an average, so that "theory" is just a crock of sh*t...

Regards,
                Rajiv Nair
                Where are you located? In the states?

Comment

• rajivnairr
                  • Oct 2011

Originally posted by neversaynever
                  Where are you located? In the states?
                  Mumbai, India.

Comment

• 25 going on 65
                    • Sep 2010

Ok I'll temper my enthusiasm but these are really nice results

Comment

Working...