Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Follicle Death Row
    • May 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
    I'm sure the most frequent question will be when will this be available. All I care is about efficiancy... ill wait 5 more years if I have to if I knew what was at the finish line <3
    Many of us young guys feel exactly this way. Would be great to be rocking a full head of hair again at 30.

Comment

• wonderboy
      • Aug 2011

Originally posted by PinotQ
      To add to what UK said, you might find it interesting to read Replicel's patent. http://www.freepatentsonline.com/y2006/0088505.html The patent says that Replicel has tried this process with several different stem cell types: The DSC, the DS (dermal sheath cells) and the dermal papillae (what adreans is using). They have found that the DSC is the only stem cell capable of generating all of the relevant parts of the follicle. Their claim is that the DSC is in fact DNA coded to to produce everything necessary to produce new hairs and rejuvenate damaged follicles.
      Which treatment should be able to regenerate
      ALL parts of the follicle (i.e., even arrector pili muscle and sebaceous
      glands)? Replicel could? And aderans, histogen, acell hair autocloning?

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
        • May 2011

Originally posted by wonderboy
        Which treatment should be able to regenerate
        ALL parts of the follicle (i.e., even arrector pili muscle and sebaceous
        glands)? Replicel could? And aderans, histogen, acell hair autocloning?
        Dr. Cooley said Acell autocloning produces fully functioning follicles with sebaceous glands. Replicel can, Aderans seemingly. I suppose Histogen achieves this too but maybe someone else can elaborate further.

Comment

• clandestine
          • Aug 2011

Very interesting stuff. I'm optimistic with a healthy dose of skepticism. It will be exciting to learn about future Replicel trial results.

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
            • May 2011

Originally posted by clandestine
            Very interesting stuff. I'm optimistic with a healthy dose of skepticism. It will be exciting to learn about future Replicel trial results.
            That's the exact right way to be. The technique sounds promising.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
              Inactive
              • Jan 2011

Histogen has failed (website has deleted everything regarding clinical trials and release dates) so do you really think Replicel will provide something? No i surely dont

Comment

• Ronin
                • Aug 2011

I had to sign in to contribute the following: RichardDawkins, why don't you take your negativity and shove it up your arse? You enjoy being pessimistic and negative, go be miserable on your own. Stop trying to bring down others.

Comment

• The Alchemist
                  • Mar 2011

Originally posted by RichardDawkins
                  Histogen has failed (website has deleted everything regarding clinical trials and release dates) so do you really think Replicel will provide something? No i surely dont

They have not deleted everything; you're blatantly lieing. And if you think they're dead, then there will be no need for you to post in this thread again.

Comment

• Jundam
                    • Mar 2011

And absolutely nobody cares what you think.

Comment

• RichardDawkins
                      Inactive
                      • Jan 2011

i tell it as i see it. Its tsrange when everything remains the same but strangely only those things vanish :-)

Comment

• Follicle Death Row
                        • May 2011

Well I will say this. We don't know for definite if the trials are actually up and running in Singapore but we do know one thing for definite: there was definitely a delay. Tough to say what will come of Histogen but I do believe they have come up with a promising concept at the least.

Aderans is still the one that seems most likely to me anyway to come to market within the next 3-5 years. A lot of money behind them and they're doing everything by the book so to speak. Deep in FDA phase 2 trials now.

Comment

• Sogeking
                          • Feb 2011

Congrats. You have won. The prize is baldness. We can even give you a medal if you want .
                          If Dr. Gho is the miracle worker you say he is let me ask you one thing?
                          Do we really have to believe you(Stevie Dee, Richard Dawkins, whatever) and Iron Man? Two guys that haven't even been to Dr. Gho to try HST.
                          And if a succesful customer is Sneijder, the photos that were shown do look good. But right side of his donor area is very thin. I've seen the photos hyperlinked on the hairsite and it seems to me treatment with donor regrowth is still not in our grasp.l

Sure maybe Aderans, Histogen, Replicel will fail. But you know what hoping for the best makes me feel better so I'm gonna continue with that. And if they do fail will just continue hoping for Dr. Ronald Lauster.

Comment

• krewel
                            • Aug 2011

I suggest we just ignore those guys. As long as we dont, they'll keep posting this sh**. Excuse my language.

Comment

• DepressedByHairLoss
                              • Feb 2011

How do we know for sure that Histogen is in a delay? They may have taken a clinical trial page down but we really don't know for sure. As people on here know, I called them earlier today and they said they were just re-arranging the website. They didn't mention any delay or anything like that, but they probably wouldn't even tell me if they were in a delay anyway. I don't think we know either way whether there is a delay or not, but at least we know that they are still up and functioning.

Comment

• CVAZBAR
                                • Dec 2010

Even if there's a delay, it has nothing to do with failure. How can they fail when they claim they were starting in july? Ignore that fool. He probably isn't getting enough attention at Hairsite.

Don't understand why they always want to be right. You would figure they would want this as much as everyone. It's like they pray for failure unless it's something they promote. I thought we were all in the same gang?

Comment

Working...