Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

we have been scammed

this guy sums it up the lack of clinical trials and photographic results (Or any results at all) makes this no different then any of the other snake oils marketed towards hair loss sufferers. He has a 8-12 month window now to sell this stuff at a very high price because users are encouraged to use it for upward of 8 months to see results.

So typically for a 10 month spell of this stuff at 3 capsules a day (recommended) comes to €513 ($686). So spending €513 on something with no clinical trials or photographic evidence seems like a scam. Although I highly recommend you do it because I'd love to see results, but unfortunately most of us can't afford this..

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

What planet are you on champ?, for ****s sake - you've been constantly ramming down our throats that it works. Give it a rest boy.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

hi guys go to this new link that i found from hairsite user today,its under title 'have you heard of this new treatment its Ł85 for three months supply and they have user pics,interesting to know what you think as this guy on hairsite could be a shill,but he says it has regrown his hair.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
          • Apr 2011

Kind of a random out of the blue question but has ANYONE noticed a lowered sex drive from this stuff?

Im not saying that I do, but some days I feel it, but I am taking a million other supplements for health reasons so it could be any of those..

Just wondering if anyone has noticed any kind of sexual side effects.. I dont think it is possible with these ingrediens though, lol..

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
            • Apr 2011

And doke, please post a link to what you are saying there on hairsite... Thanks

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

hi sizzle i will try this link http://www.************/hair-loss/fo...st_answer.html

Comment

• HairyHair
                Inactive
                • Feb 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                Kind of a random out of the blue question but has ANYONE noticed a lowered sex drive from this stuff?

Im not saying that I do, but some days I feel it, but I am taking a million other supplements for health reasons so it could be any of those..

Just wondering if anyone has noticed any kind of sexual side effects.. I dont think it is possible with these ingrediens though, lol..
                Luckily not - I'd drop it immediately if I has such sides. thats why i dropped propecia. The only thing I had in the beginning was a bit of a rash on the scalp and the inside of arms. however, this disappeared after 2 weeks or so.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                  • Apr 2011

good to hear. I would drop this sh*t fast as well if anything happened.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

The only thing this stuff improves is my complexion, its one expensive facial.

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Time will tell now they are saying they are developing a product from Norwood 5 to 7

Comment

• thechamp
                        • Jan 2011

Home / Forums / The Basics / What will future TRX2 pro...
                        What will future TRX2 products address?
                        Andy Feb-04

TRX2 researchers, along with several other members of the scientific community, have demonstrated that as people experience hair loss the function of potassium channels within hair follicles diminishes. The effect is impaired membrane potential and interrupted ion transportation across the hair follicle’s cellular membranes – resulting in shrinking follicles and thinning hair.
                        TRX2TM Molecular Hair Growth Supplement addresses this phenomenon, but yet may be unable to restore thick, terminal hair growth to customers with severe hair loss (Norwood 5-7). Therefore, although the launch of our first products utilizing our proprietary technology is extremely exciting for us, we’re not done yet. TRX2 has an ongoing program of pre-clinical and clinical research focused towards refining our understanding of the molecular mechanisms behind hair loss and, ultimately, developing a cure (not a treatment).
                        Please refer to our TRX2 Research page for details on past and ongoing studies.

Add a comment

Comment

• humboldt
                          • Apr 2011

Originally posted by thechamp
                          Time will tell now they are saying they are developing a product from Norwood 5 to 7
                          That´s for sure..they are "developing" a product that leads you on direct way from NW5 to NW7. Like all the other scam with no effect!

Comment

• humboldt
                            • Apr 2011

Please refer to our TRX2 Research page for details on past and ongoing studies.
                            Aha...but where ARE these nebulous studies from which they permanently talk!?!?

Comment

• thechamp
                              • Jan 2011

Well I find it funny u guys think I'm lying about results

But at the end of the day another month or so there's no evidence I'll happily go back to propecia

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

But at the end of the day another month or so there's no evidence I'll happily go back to propecia
                                I think it's funny that you think you've got results one week and cry scam another champ.

This stuff is shit as far as I'm concerned, total rip off.

Yeah yeah, enough time hasn't passed yet, we'll see..

Comment

Working...