A Grieving Mother's Warning About Propecia

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fastinjun
    • Aug 2010

I posted my recovery on propeciahelp. I was there when the group first started on yahoo, I went by the name kodawolf in the beginning, I dont know if Mew still has those old posts. Look up Mitch or Fastinjun too.

Comment

• Mens Rea
      • Apr 2011

Originally posted by UK_
      I guess theres one thing in life worse than losing your hair, and thats losing your sex life.
      U soon forget about your hairline when your dick isn't working. And worse still (im told) when you cant think straight !!

Comment

• fastinjun
        • Aug 2010

Let me add this, propecia did wonders for my hair, at first I was thrilled but then the sides came and got worse and I couldnt get any answers as to what was wrong with me. At first I had no clue, I kept going back to the website to see what the sides were from propecia but nothign was mentioned. Thank God I found the yahoo site at the time, propeciahelp, then it all came together, it all made sense but I still had to figure out how to get better, no doctor believed me, I even had one that I went to several times threaten to send me to mental health because "it was all in my head". Very frustrating...what a nightmare.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
          • Apr 2011

I don't know what the big deal is about sex. I really couldn't give a **** about sex. In fact, I don't and I choose not to have sex.
          Most men seem to feel there's nothing more important in life than sex, not because it is really that important, but because they've been programmed -and I don't mean biologically here- to think that way.

Yeah, I guess I'm one lucky guy because Fin never affected my sex life, JUST LIKE IT DIDN'T THE OTHER 98% OF USERS. But even if it did, I still would not have cared since to me hair is way more important than sex. The way I see it, you have sex once a week or so. If you're married once every other week or even less. But your hair is there -OR NOT- 24/7/365 wherever you go.

Comment

• fastinjun
            • Aug 2010

other 98% of users huh, ....good for you moron. Fact is this guy suffered symptoms beyond the sexual part as well, brain fog, Im guessing you are one of those idiots that say its all in your head.. right, sure it is. I suffered with this crap for 5+ years, everyday was a living hell.
            Sex not important to you , good for you

Comment

• PropeciaVictim
              Inactive
              • Apr 2011

Fastinjun - How long did it take you to recover from your side effects and did you require any interventions or did the recovery happen naturally over time.

VictimofDHT's last post is completely absurd. The primary biological imperative that has developed in evolution over the past billions of years has been to reproduce. Sex is not the only important aspect of life, but it is undeniably important. If you disagree, there is likely something wrong with you emotionally or physiologically.

Comment

• fastinjun
                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by PropeciaVictim
                Fastinjun - How long did it take you to recover from your side effects and did you require any interventions or did the recovery happen naturally over time.

VictimofDHT's last post is completely absurd. The primary biological imperative that has developed in evolution over the past billions of years has been to reproduce. Sex is not the only important aspect of life, but it is undeniably important. If you disagree, there is likely something wrong with you emotionally or physiologically.
                It literally took years in my case. I went to so many doctors looking for treatment but no one took me seriously, not one. It took hours and hours of internet, trying to figure out so many possible treatments, thank God for propeciahelp.com, it gave support when there wasnt any from doctors etc.
                I ended up treating my adrenals, thyriod and it took time, lot of it. I used armour thyroid and isocort, it was all self treatment. I did use acupuncture as well. There is no magic bullet in this case and what works for one person doesnt necessarily work for another.

Comment

• PropeciaVictim
                  Inactive
                  • Apr 2011

May I ask how many years specifically it took you to recover? I am 14 months in at this point and have not made too much progress. Were the armor thyroid and isocort necessary for recovery or do you feel it just required time?

Comment

• fastinjun
                    • Aug 2010

Originally posted by PropeciaVictim
                    May I ask how many years specifically it took you to recover? I am 14 months in at this point and have not made too much progress. Were the armor thyroid and isocort necessary for recovery or do you feel it just required time?
                    It took years cause I didnt know what was causing my symptoms for the longest time. When I did figure it out then it was the trying to figure out how to treat it. It took me a few years, trail and error, it was not easy for me since I was doing this all by myself...****ing tough time. I honestly think the armour and the isocort help in a major way, helped me withe the brain fog, how horrible that was...gives me shivers just to think about it. But like I said, what worked for me may or may not work for someone else. Good Luck...

Comment

• stylus187
                      • Jul 2010

Originally posted by UK_
                      Christ....
                      Propecia equals poison!

Comment

• fastinjun
                        • Aug 2010

Originally posted by stylus187
                        Propecia equals poison!
                        it sure the **** is!!!

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                          • Apr 2011

hey fast, come suck my dick you and your mom.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                            • Apr 2011

maybe that is the language you prefer you son of a bitch.

Comment

• VictimOfDHT
                              • Apr 2011

too bad you ****ing bastard Fin didn't make your filthy mouth go limp, you dumb ****.

Comment

• fastinjun
                                • Aug 2010

Originally posted by VictimOfDHT
                                too bad you ****ing bastard Fin didn't make your filthy mouth go limp, you dumb ****.
                                my my, suck your dick?, I guess sex is important after all to you... moron lol

Comment

Working...