Clear All
  • thechamp
    • Jan 2011

So why don't we all just quit now if we are sure it don't work

Comment

• Hzi
      • Apr 2011

Me after 4 months:

Regrowth (in the front): ZERO (no sign at all)!
      Hairloss probably progressed (with previous pace)

With my personal experience, the ones from here and after some research I should have done before (this seems to be the only forum that gave this ANY credit..), I'll quit, returning the unused bottles.

I'll keep an eye on this (as on the hole hairloss research..), but I'll stop to be an overpaying (!) "guinea pig" for a "test launch" (when will they return with an "improved" formula ..?!)

Comment

• Jcm800
        • Jan 2011

I'm running until my last bottle runs out.

I'm cancelling my rolling order.

If you guys start seeing miracle changes I'll get back on board.

Im pretty convinced all this is doing Is doing my skin some good.
        **** that, I've got a drawer full of these compounds, I'll carry on with those.

Damn I'd try Propecia but those fkn side effects freak the hell out of me.

Comment

• thechamp
          • Jan 2011

**** I have been of propecia 4 months and I'm not shedding

Comment

• ohlife
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
            Before getting on TRX2, did you see any before and after pictures of people who used TRX2?
            What the hell? Seriously, some people on this site have seriously skewed logic. I never said that Trx2 DID help for maintenance, regrowth, or penis enlargement.. I simply said that IF IT DID HELP MAINTAIN, IT'D BE A WORTHWHILE PRODUCT. As in, having slightly receded temples would be better than being bald - or am I alone on this?

Comment

• Hzi
              • Apr 2011

By the way; anyone knew this?:

So, the mastermind behind a "brilliant" 2.0-idea, that should have made him rich, is the same who managed to finally defeat androgenetic hair loss - what a coincidence ..!

Comment

• AgainstThis
                • Jan 2011

I just have one bottle left and I'd rather take my chance than fight a mountain of paperwork for the slim chance I'll actually see my money back. (See Provillus' "Money Back" guarantee.)

Whitfield good on you for conning us banking on your name and creds, but you'd better go into farming now.

Comment

• Flowers
                  • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Hzi
                  By the way; anyone knew this?:

So, the mastermind behind a "brilliant" 2.0-idea, that should have made him rich, is the same who managed to finally defeat androgenetic hair loss - what a coincidence ..!
                  Haha. So this guy invents some multi million dollar grossing website and also, on the side, invented "the treatment" for hair loss. What a man

(sarcasm)

Comment

• sickandtired
                    • Jun 2011

Check this out...

Three answers, all related to hair, subtly linking to trx2.com

Comment

• Jcm800
                      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sickandtired
                      Check this out...

Three answers, all related to hair, subtly linking to trx2.com
                      Link doesnt work?

Comment

• Jcm800
                        • Jan 2011

All the entrepreneur shit I read about him-that ****s taking us in our misery for a ride, I'm sure of it.

Comment

• gutted
                          • Jan 2011

my hair is doing really good at the mid/back but my hairline/front looks really sparse as off lateley, but shedding is still low.

has anyone contacted them regarding thier patents being published? it should be on the ipo website come july. hopefully, along with thier patents being released they will also release some photos.

Comment

• sickandtired
                            • Jun 2011

Really? Works for me. It's a link to 'Thomas Whitfield' profile on Yahoo answers.

Here is a link to one of the answers.

I'll give it another month then I'll contact the telegraph, encouraging a follow up story to this 'boy-genius'. That being said, I'm sure the reason he got any coverage was due to some form of nepotism.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
                              • Jan 2011

Originally posted by ohlife
                              What the hell? Seriously, some people on this site have seriously skewed logic. I never said that Trx2 DID help for maintenance, regrowth, or penis enlargement.. I simply said that IF IT DID HELP MAINTAIN, IT'D BE A WORTHWHILE PRODUCT. As in, having slightly receded temples would be better than being bald - or am I alone on this?
                              I know it's frustrating to get conned.

How much did you spend on it in total?

Comment

• Jcm800
                                • Jan 2011

Originally posted by gutted
                                my hair is doing really good at the mid/back but my hairline/front looks really sparse as off lateley, but shedding is still low.

has anyone contacted them regarding thier patents being published? it should be on the ipo website come july. hopefully, along with thier patents being released they will also release some photos.
                                Great Gutted, but you're taking shed loads of other stuff too aren't you?

Comment

Working...