Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Csheen2019
    • Nov 2021

verteporfin

Any ever heard of verteporfin. Many studies going on with it right now. One being for scars which I am researching into, then people found out it restores hair follicles and makes you extra hairy . So that being said, I am looking for 15 people maximum to try get Verteporfin. And I can explain how to use it, you will need Dmso for absorption and then micro needle to open open the skin/pores. Look forward to talking to you guys.
  • anon000
    • Nov 2021

Are you suggesting to use Verteporfin with FUE for scar prevention and hair follicle regeneration or as a standalone topical hair loss therapy?

Comment

• jravis
      • Dec 2021

News?

Originally posted by Csheen2019
      Any ever heard of verteporfin. Many studies going on with it right now. One being for scars which I am researching into, then people found out it restores hair follicles and makes you extra hairy . So that being said, I am looking for 15 people maximum to try get Verteporfin. And I can explain how to use it, you will need Dmso for absorption and then micro needle to open open the skin/pores. Look forward to talking to you guys.
      Any news about this experimentation? Are there anyone planning to try for scars as well?

Comment

• Tomek
        • Dec 2021

Did you use verteporfin? I have just bought 50 mg

Comment

• anon000
          • Nov 2021

Originally posted by Tomek
          Did you use verteporfin? I have just bought 50 mg
          Hi I would like to buy it, could you tell me how?

facatonefo@gmail.com

Comment

• heravinluca
            • Apr 2022

Make and take part in online 1v1 battle. Join the fight and show that you are a true warrior.

Comment

Working...