X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Redan
    • Sep 2021

Help choosing a doctor for hair transplant

Hi All,

I have been searching for a hair transplant clinic for a while, and I am having a hard time to decide which one to choose.

When I see reviews about very famous doctors like Dr. Serkan Aygin
    I see that usually they don't participate in the hair transplant operation, they only talk to the patient about 3 minutes before that transplant operation, and then their "technicians" perform the whole operation, instead of the famous doctors.

In addition,
    My Barber (which is a person that has one of the best saloons in my country),
    has a "hair transplant service" - He works with a doctor from Turkey,
    And for about 2600 dollars, he sends customers to Turkey to perform hair transplant operations.

The doctor has a small team, and he performs one operation a day, which means he is very involved in each operation.

I know about 7 people personally (including my brother) who are very satisfied from the result - the donor area still look normal, and their hair looks way better than before.

But I am a little bit confused, on one hand he is not famous like "Dr. Serkan Aygin", in the other hand, I have seen some pretty good results (people I know personally not pics on Instagram...)

What do you think, how can I better make this decision?

Thanks in advance
Working...