NEW GroMD Shampoo review and endorsement | Hair Loss just got some support!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • xpaceseven
    • Oct 2020

The secret to GroMD’s effectiveness is its DHT blockers, a potent proprietary blend of patented ingredients – HairGenyl™and Capixyl™. Both products are boosted with Saw Palmetto, Stinging Nettle and Licorice Root Extract, all DHT blockers found in nature. This product cuts no corners and is laced with an abundance of ingredient to take DHT to task, as well as make hair healthy and as strong as possible. https://jiofilocalhtml.run https://forpc.onl

Comment

• Spex
      Dr Representative
      • Nov 2008

Hey guys, As this topic fast approaches 100,000 views groMD are offering 20 FREE bottles of Shampoo to the readers here.

Many might have seen this offer already as this was offered to my newsletter subscribers last week. Well it's now getting offered here too.

I've been using it for the past year and a half and I’ve been really impressed with the DHT
      blocking ingredients and my hair’s feeling strong and healthy as a result using it.

The great news is that the team at groMD have given me another 20 FREE bottles of shampoo (£59.99) to share exclusively with you guys! Why not give it a go?

To get your hands on a FREE bottle all you need to do is:

Follow @groMDuk on Instagram; and Like and comment on their latest post.

The first people to follow, like and comment will receive a message from groMD and get their shampoo in the post.

Thanks and GOOD LUCK!

All the best,

Spencer
      Last edited by Spex; 10-27-2020, 06:18 AM.
      Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• alik4n
        • Jul 2013

Update. I started using this in June 2020, it is now November so we can say coming up to the 6 month mark.

My opinion on the spray still stands, I don't think it does much and I still think for amount in the bottle, it's not worth the plunge (I took a month off to see if any difference if I used just the shampoo).

The shampoo itself, I have definely seen my hair colour go from black to brown (before 2013 when my hair loss started, my hair was a brown colour, which started to turn black with few greys). Shedding has stopped, can run my hand through hair and nothing falls, no itchy feeling in my scalp anymore. Feels thicker too. It definetly does something. Nothing in the way of regrowth but main thing is I am not losing heaps of hair like I was in June. My aim was to find an alternative to propecia to just slow down or halt the process and I can say based on what I have experienced so far, I will continue and hope it will still do this for me.

Comment

• Spex
          Dr Representative
          • Nov 2008

Thanks for providing the community your feedback

Good to use minoxidil in combination with the groMD follicular spray for best results.

FYI - “GRO50” code is active for 50% for next 24
          Hrs whilst stocks last and maximum orders of 5 allowed.

Best
          Spex

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Comment

• Matth
            • Jan 2021

Hi Spex,

I ordered one bottle of gro md shampoo to my home address in Yorkshire and it came fine now problems within a few days. I liked the shampoo and thought I’d stick with it so I then ordered another 3 bottles from the gro md website to stock up.

The only problem is today I have received a letter from parcel force stating that I have to pay import tax of £48.45.

I had read in one of your earlier posts that gro md is distributed from the UK?

Can you please advise as I do like the shampoo but I don’t want to have to pay import tax every time I purchase it?

Thanks

Comment

• Spex
              Dr Representative
              • Nov 2008

You only get import charges if you buy through the US site which sounds like you did despite this topic having the European /UK site domain on it throughout to help order through to avoid these import costs ( nothing to do with groMD but the carrier ).

As mentioned countless times ..... If you order via https://gromdshampoo.com as stated many times you will not have to pay import costs as dispatched from within UK.

Use https://gromdshmapoo.com to buy if in the UK and Europe.

Problem is groMD has gained huge awareness and people simply 'google' the name and land on the US site and buy through it - rather than buying through the appropriate UK site as mentioned above TO AVOID these import costs.

Send me a direct email to support@spexhair.com and i'll get you a FREE bottle of shampoo out to you to cushion the inconvenience and additional expense to you.

Regards
              Spex

Comment

• TT811
                • Mar 2021

Why is the shipping so expensive? The royal mail postage price is on the package it's 4.20 gbp. When purchasing from the site the shipping costs are extremely inflated

Comment

• Spex
                  Dr Representative
                  • Nov 2008

The reason they charge slightly more for postage is because groMD have to ship and pay import costs from the USA into the UK for distribution which is incredibly expensive.

They do this so their customers avoid large import fees from the carrier. ( as with all overseas shipments )

A few people on all accounts have made this complaint, yet took full advantage of the large discount / codes recently offered.

Hopefully you were able to take advantage of the discount.

Let me know as if not ill do my best to help.

Regards
                  Spex

Comment

• alik4n
                    • Jul 2013

It has been 8 months since I started using this product. Overall I haven't lost any additional hair. My hair has turned brown (my natural colour) over time. I have some darker hairs which have grown out in the thin areas, but nothing special.

As this has done what finasteride did for me when I was on that, halt the loss, I am going to start using minoxodil to see if I can get those thin areas to regrow.

Comment

• JustMays
                      • Apr 2021

In order not to further weaken my hair, I recently started using sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners. I ordered LuxeOrganics Moroccan Oil Shampoo and Conditioner this month. I like to take a series of funds more, the action is more effective.

Comment

• Sparkie
                        • Apr 2019

Hey @spex anymore discount codes? Looking to give the shampoo a try!

Comment

• Sparkie
                          • Apr 2019

Originally posted by HairGuru
                          Thanks just placed another order.
                          Are you still using the GroMD shampoo?

Is it much better than the regenepure considering it’s double the price?

Comment

• Spex
                            Dr Representative
                            • Nov 2008

Hi Sparkie,

I believe 35support is still valid till end of the week in order to get 35% off via https://gromdshampoo.com

Regards
                            Spex

Comment

• sloopjohnb269
                              • Jan 2015

Originally posted by Spex
                              Hi Sparkie,

I believe 35support is still valid till end of the week in order to get 35% off via https://gromdshampoo.com

Regards
                              Spex
                              Just used the code. Thanks!

Comment

• Goist
                                • Dec 2021

Very useful post.

Comment

Working...