RU58841 HELP - Side Effects

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • vmmatch
    • Jun 2018

Hey, sorry I’m just replying I haven’t been on here for a long time. I now just have slight tightness in my chest and my left arm feels a little “heavy”. Guess this is just the way it is now. How are you?

Comment

• vmmatch
      • Jun 2018

And honestly the chest tightness is very far and few between. So way better than 2 years ago!

Comment

• Jackiebrown
        • Dec 2020

I am currently experiencing the same side effects. I checked with the doctor immediately and took an ECG which turned out fine, but I am still experiencing the sides. Did it gradually become better for you, and do you have any tips on how to make it more bearable?

Comment

• vmmatch
          • Jun 2018

Sorry to hear. Ya it just gradually got better. It’s really mainly my left arm that I even notice and that’s only sometimes. And unfortunately I have no tips

How long ago did you try RU?

Comment

• Jackiebrown
            • Dec 2020

Ten days, but I was on high dosage 100mg. It comes and goes a bit, but when it hits it hits hard. Again it is the price I have to pay for being uncarefull, but I really hope this isn’t anything permanent.

Comment

• vmmatch
              • Jun 2018

That is a pretty high dose... Good news is 10 days is not that long so hopefully you’ll get back to normal! Where did you get the RU from?

Comment

• Jackiebrown
                • Dec 2020

Originally posted by vmmatch
                That is a pretty high dose... Good news is 10 days is not that long so hopefully you’ll get back to normal! Where did you get the RU from?
                Yeah hopefully, got it from anagenic the 5% KB solution. How long did you go on it before you stopped?

Comment

• vmmatch
                  • Jun 2018

7days. But I did 5%. And I got mine from Chemyo so was just wondering if we got it from the same place...

Comment

• Baldyspen
                    • Dec 2020

Hi guys ..first time posting on here ..i have also experienced bad side effects with RU ..i only used for 4 days at 5% got a premixed solution ..my heart is beating very fast i have high blood pressure and am getting anxiety now too. Its been going on 6 days since i stopped taking RU does anyone have any advice on how to control heart rate and blood pressure? Getting very worried now wish i never touched this stuff

Comment

• Bobdole123
                      • Feb 2021

Hi Helpneeded,

Do you ever end up feeling any better. Would love an update as I am going through the same thing.

Thank you!

Comment

• Bobdole123
                        • Feb 2021

Originally posted by Helpneeded
                        Hi guys,

After taking Ru 3 times I seem to be experiencing cheat pains/discomfort, shortness or breath, fatigue and sternum/back aches. Symptoms seem to come and go. I rush to hospital twice on the weekend and did an EGC, ECHO, xray and blood test all pass all test. I have no history of anxiety or stress or hypochondriac nature …or any family history of heart problems … I also visited a cardiologist and he couldn't find anything... which seems to be a theme with other customer who've taken RU. I want to ensure I don't cause any long term heart problems, so I'm writing to here to ask and warn people who have been on or thinking about taking RU : (….

HELP---I really do need help here, can any one who has taken RU advise or someone in the medical field familiar with Androgen blockers advise how I can remedy the side effects asap as I don't want any long term health issues.

Hi Helpneeded,

Do you ever end up feeling any better. Would love an update as I am going through the same thing.

Thank you!

Comment

• Baldyspen
                          • Dec 2020

Originally posted by Bobdole123
                          Hi Helpneeded,

Thank you!
                          Hi bobdole123
                          I also had similar sides..racing heart beat ..high blood pressure
                          Went on for few month's at first i used omeprazole and that helped a lot ..after talking to another member on here i now drink hibiscus tea atleast 3 times a day and take hawthorne extract and cbd oil ..this combination has greatly reduced my bloodpressure and other sides ..

Comment

• doke
                            • Jun 2009

Sounds more like anxiety of using the product than the drug as i have said in previous posts RU was a great replacement for topical flutamide which does go systemic but in the case of RU it was used in various strengths on monkeys and blood tests were done and they found it does not go systemic i had what i thought was heart palpitations when i used minoxidil but after many years it was what i read about other people side effects although i did get headaches from minox topical in the beginning i am now on oral minoxidil 5mg a day and no side effects great and the hair is getting thicker by the day.

Comment

• Baldyspen
                              • Dec 2020

Originally posted by doke
                              Sounds more like anxiety of using the product than the drug as i have said in previous posts RU was a great replacement for topical flutamide which does go systemic but in the case of RU it was used in various strengths on monkeys and blood tests were done and they found it does not go systemic i had what i thought was heart palpitations when i used minoxidil but after many years it was what i read about other people side effects although i did get headaches from minox topical in the beginning i am now on oral minoxidil 5mg a day and no side effects great and the hair is getting thicker by the day.
                              Hi ..ive been reading about oral minoxidil ..something im looking to try ..is yours doctor prescribed? I see it can cause hair growth all over take it you haven't experienced this

Comment

• doke
                                • Jun 2009

Originally posted by Baldyspen
                                Hi ..ive been reading about oral minoxidil ..something im looking to try ..is yours doctor prescribed? I see it can cause hair growth all over take it you haven't experienced this
                                yes i did have a wee bit high blood pressure so my gp in uk has let me have 5mg pfizer loniten what i did was to monitor my blood pressure once in the morning and once at night taking two to three readings i both arms left and right write these down and then ask your doctor if you can go onto it but i am still taking my blood pressure readings twice a week and letting my gp know once a month and i feel better now i am on them.

Comment

Working...