Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • southeast_eu
    • Apr 2011

Originally posted by jcm800
    sure dude, go get a spell checker. Anyway good luck on the treatment, when it finally arrives
    dont try to be smart with a smart guy ..sa iti dau muie tie si originii tale...

Comment

• Jcm800
      • Jan 2011

Originally posted by southeast_eu
      dont try to be smart with a smart guy ..sa iti dau muie tie si originii tale...
      Sure, and you even spelt that wrong. Goodnight.

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
        • Apr 2011

looks like niacin can cause all the side effects Im experiencing as well as bloodshot eyes as one person experienced..

Most people were taking 500 mg but it is still possible.

Comment

• talkingboutblahblah
          • May 2010

4 months in now. Still no regrowth eh?

Enjoy your placebo pills folks.

Just like what I said would happen...

Comment

• ThinFast
            • Apr 2010

Originally posted by talkingboutblahblah
            4 months in now. Still no regrowth eh?

Enjoy your placebo pills folks.

Just like what I said would happen...
            So you're 4 months in now with no results yet?

On another note, you guys are cracking me up. I especially like the part that JCM is a plant for Whitfield. The guy has been as impartial as he could possibly be, probably slightly against TRX2 (due to doubts much as myself) than for them.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
              • Mar 2010

Thread is a joke =/

Comment

• sizzlinghairs
                • Apr 2011

man this shit is killin my body. .. feeling weak, sick like feeling, tired, etc etc...

I think there is something majorly wrong with me to get this kind of reaction to such a small dose of niacin.

Comment

• KeepTheHair
                  • Mar 2010

I can't afford to buy the 3-6 month TRX2. I will have to wait for you guys or them to post a study or something if I am to spent that money. I can't afford it right now.

I'd love to try it so if anyone could sponsor me I'd be happy to give it another 3 months as my supply will be done soon.

Comment

• Jcm800
                    • Jan 2011

Originally posted by sizzlinghairs
                    man this shit is killin my body. .. feeling weak, sick like feeling, tired, etc etc...

I think there is something majorly wrong with me to get this kind of reaction to such a small dose of niacin.
                    Time to go ask your Doctor's advice I think?

Comment

• doke
                      • Jun 2009

there are some side affects from naturals and drugs as we know and even saw palmetto can make people sick,you may be allergic to some ingredient,thats why topicals are a lot better.

Comment

• Humerus
                        • Mar 2011

Not a big difference, but there is a difference.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Humerus
                          • Mar 2011

And yes, they are taken in the same window whit the same camera

Comment

• Deluxe
                            • Jul 2010

Stop the nonsense

OK, I understand why everyone is sherlock holmes about Againstthis and Humerus, but I don't believe they are plants. Hell, when we send e-mail question to TRX2 thru e-mails they barely respond...do you think they are going to have 1 guy (against) be on here who hasn't told anyone to go out and purchase the product.

What were we all expecting, that no one should expect results because we all thought it was a scam?...and if someone does, then we call them out as a plant? Look, I've been taking the product for 2 months so far, and will be for a total of 9 months. I don't care if anyone believes me if I should have results.

If you cannot afford the product, then DO NOT BUY IT. Wait atleast until you see clinical trials and for a bunch of people on here reporting results...this is the safest way. It sucks that this is what it has come down to.

On another note, Humerus' pics do seem to show improvement...BTW, if there are other users of TRX2, create an account and say how many months you have been on it and if you notice anything? If we can get a large group of people to at least give their own testimonials, it would benefit us all...Please dont be lazy!

Comment

• Jcm800
                              • Jan 2011

Yeah that's fair enough, I said my piece and have also apologized.

I'll be on it for six months definatley and perhaps longer.

I'm sitting back now and waiting for own results if any, if they come I'll let you all know in due course.

Time for me to chill out and see what happens, scam or not I've paid my money and shall see what the future brings.

If im ripped off so be it, I tried.

If I'm not, I'll be happy as a pig in shit, let's see...

Comment

• measured optimism
                                • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Deluxe
                                On another note, Humerus' pics do seem to show improvement...BTW, if there are other users of TRX2, create an account and say how many months you have been on it and if you notice anything? If we can get a large group of people to at least give their own testimonials, it would benefit us all...Please dont be lazy!
                                I posted my thoughts a few pages back. If someone is aggregating a group of clients with positive results, please feel free to add mine.

I feel that it is working for me. I'll happily continue it. My unsolicited advice for those who haven't started it yet: perhaps it would be wisest to wait for the official trial results to be released in Q4 before buying.

Best of luck to everyone.

Comment

Working...