Lack of results on forehead after, what to do?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Planning
    • May 2020

Lack of results on forehead after, what to do?

Hi, I've gotten some hair back since I started dermarolling in august 2019, but foremost on my left forehead I've barely recovered anything.

I use Minoxil twice a day, also a 1,5 mm dermaroller once a week for 13-15 minutes. What should I do to get my hair back on my forehead? For example, should I try a dermapen instead of a dermaroller?

Thanks in advance for replies.
  • Oriol
    • Feb 2011

If you want to get your hair back then you need a hair transplant. Minoxidil and dermaroller wont do sh*t for you. Rien, niente, nada.

Comment

• Planning
      • May 2020

Originally posted by Oriol
      If you want to get your hair back then you need a hair transplant. Minoxidil and dermaroller wont do sh*t for you. Rien, niente, nada.
      Well, I have already gotten a lot of hair back (except for on my temples) so I guess that Minoxil and dermarolling does work.

Comment

• Oriol
        • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Planning
        Well, I have already gotten a lot of hair back (except for on my temples) so I guess that Minoxil and dermarolling does work.
        Good luck on getting your hair back on your temples without hair transplant then.

Comment

• Planning
          • May 2020

Good luck on getting your hair back on your temples without hair transplant then.
          Well, I was thinking that I might change my routine a bit, with for example using a dermapen or dermarolling more frequently.

If that does not work then I will do a hair transplant.

Comment

• Oriol
            • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Planning
            Well, I was thinking that I might change my routine a bit, with for example using a dermapen or dermarolling more frequently.

If that does not work then I will do a hair transplant.
            For the record, I hope it works out for you, really. I just doubt it, that's all. Best of luck.

Comment

• Planning
              • May 2020

For the record, I hope it works out for you, really. I just doubt it, that's all. Best of luck.
              Thank you for your input. What is the opinion of the rest of you guys?

Comment

Working...