Hair Restoration In Turkey

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JJacobs152
    • May 2011

NorwoodThree, did you ever end up getting a HT? I personally think you're not a good candidate for it with the diffuse thinning which you have. Have you taken any meds to atleast stabilize the hairloss?

Comment

• DAVE52
      • Sep 2010

Originally posted by MaZeoma
      I did my hair transplant Turkey, the dr name is Balwi, and honestly after 1 year I have all my hair like when I was a teenager :D so, yes, I can say you are not alone in this, wish you best of luck!!
      IMpossible

Comment

• ibraheim
        • Sep 2018

What doctor did you use?

Comment

• sb591
          • Jan 2017

Can anyone that had a transplant from hairmedico dr. arslan provide updates and/or pic?
          The main concern i have about this clinic is that i can;t find any patient that actually updates. They get the transplant and then nothing, nothing on realself, not replys. nothing.

Comment

• benbtn
            • Jan 2019

Originally posted by Shawn13fl
            I had my transplant done in turkey, and can say it was one of the best decisions of my life. Looking in the mirror and smiling at your hairline is priceless. I wear my hair shorter than yours, so I know how hard it is to find FUE transplant pictures of men with cropped hair styles. There are no visible scars, and the transplant looks naturally when cut short. We have similar a balding pattern. My hair loss is from the front temple area as well. The clinic put in 1300 grafts to fill in temple area and make my hairline even in the front. The clinic I went to charges per procedure not grafts. So getting 1300 or 5000 grafts is the same price. I believe it came out to $2300, with hotel, breakfast and meds included. I’m sure I was like most of you, I kept dragging my feet for a couple years going through periods of intense research on transplants, then months of not thinking about it. My advice to you would be to book it now. If you don’t have the $$, then put it on a credit card haha. It’s a life changing procedure and there is considerable recovery time. Takes about 8-10 months to get full results maybe a little longer. So as of this posting, you’re looking at early 2019 before your transplant fills in and you see results.
            Another thing, I wouldn’t recommend going to a clinic where the dr preforms the trasplant himself. Extracting the hair follicles is a very low skill job, but very labor intensive especially with larger transplants. So ask yourself, would you rather have 2 thirty year old technicians that all they do in life is extract hair folicals, do this very easy but labor intensive job simultaneously, or an old frumpy entitled dr that pulled up to work in his S-class Mercedes? I’ll take the two young techs any day of the week. I have full confidence that if they gave me the extracting tool and a hour or two of practice, I’d be efficient at extracting follicles myself, just trying to get my point across that it’s not rocket science, manicuresist and hair stylist require more skill than extracting hair follicles. There are two parts of the procedure that I would say requires medical experience and/or artistry, first is the person that gives you injections to numb your head, then the person that puts the holes in your head where the follicals will be placed. So don’t pay a dr double the amount to do half the work at a lower quality than these techs can do. Any questions feel free to ask.
            Who did your transplant?

Comment

• andrus
              • Dec 2018

Originally posted by norwoodthree
              Dr. Kayihan Sahinoglu
              No grafts mentioned: €5000, i.e. $6,250 at the current fx rate. No package deal so you're not getting a hotel or anything else. Third most expensive offer thus far. (I know people here had bad experiences):
              I haven't seen any bad experiences (in this forum at least). He is also one of my options, so it would be really helpful to see if he's got any bad reviews.

Thanks.

Comment

• TrophyDesuka
                • Feb 2019

Doc Gülten Unveren is also very good, she has done over 300 procedures and 8 years of total experience in her field. Honestly would recommend you to check her out.

Comment

• Mohammed Khalil
                  • Feb 2019

Hello Mr Joe

Pls I need your advice about a good doctors or clinics in Turkey with reasonable cost , if you know just let me know cause I'm confused and concerned too much about choosing right doc.

some suggested to me :Ali Emre Karadeniz ,
                  EMRAH CINIK
                  Musbeh Arslan .

Comment

• ozkan
                    • Oct 2015

I have had 2 HT done by Dr. Emrah Cinik. I am very happy with the results and very satisfied with his services.

Comment

• Mohammed Khalil
                      • Feb 2019

Originally posted by ozkan
                      I have had 2 HT done by Dr. Emrah Cinik. I am very happy with the results and very satisfied with his services.
                      can you show us your results ?!

Comment

• ozkan
                        • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Mohammed Khalil
                        can you show us your results ?!
                        Hi Mohammed, sure I will write my review as soon as I find some time and share the link here.

Comment

• Mohammed Khalil
                          • Feb 2019

Hi Mohammed, sure I will write my review as soon as I find some time and share the link here.
                          pls If you can Hurry up cause Im in hurry due to date of my vacation i wanna choose as soon as possible

Comment

• ozkan
                            • Oct 2015

Originally posted by Mohammed Khalil
                            pls If you can Hurry up cause Im in hurry due to date of my vacation i wanna choose as soon as possible
                            Check then my review in real self : https://www.realself.com/review/ista...fts-head-chest

Comment

• ozkan
                              • Oct 2015

Check then my review in real self : https://www.realself.com/review/ista...fts-head-chest
                              btw, This is my personal experience and opinions. I cannot say that he is the best; but that I am very much happy with my results. Cinik's attitude is quite professional to me.

Comment

• monkaka
                                • Feb 2019

The BHT Clinic - The other side of a coin

As I was browsing through all the positive comments on BHT Clinic, I was persuaded that this is the right place for me. That wasn't the case and hence my reflection aims to set the record straight for all those still fighting to accept the new reality of their very own appearance.
                                My experience with BHT Clinic was overly terrible and I couldn't be more disappointed, to put it mildly! In terms of my personal comfort as a patient, the very same experience was as poor as it gets. I was forced to invest about 2h in looking for the driver who was supposed to be holding an orange poster with my name on it. Not only it wasn't orange but it was rather attached to a metal fence at the level of people’s feet where can’t be possibly seen. It was after midnight and my behavior apparently incited the police to approach me with a number of questions on suspicion for planning an outrage of some kind. I attempted to contact Emre but the late hours perhaps constitute a reasonable cause for not answering. Early on the next day, I was instructed to take the taxi that was allegedly waiting for me in front of the hotel at right about noon time. it soon became as clear as day that the driver didn't know where to drive to. As he didn't happen to have any command on English language whatsoever, he dialed a friend of his and unsolicitedly let me handle the talking. None of us, the driver and I, knew the final destination that we were supposed to go to. Luckily, there was a guy ahead waving at us. The examination of my hair took about 5 minutes to complete. No technique was involved to estimate the number of grafts I have in my donor area or the density that they should stick to when implanting back the grafts to my recipient area. Even more shocking was that my guide, the only other English speaker, wasn't aware of the arrangement made with Emre in terms of the graft number to be implanted or the price negotiated. The same person spent about 20 minutes convincing me to pay an additional fee for PRP treatment. I had to turn him down several times before he actually accepted my stand on the matter. I felt suppressed to a great extent which further led to my embarrassment and uneasiness because I wasn't able to afford it. Two people had been taking turns to work on me. I would classify their attitude as highly unprofessional and disrespectful as they obviously perceived laughing and talking loudly at my ears for most of the time to be appropriate demeanor. On the top of all, I was supposed to get 10 EUR back in Turkish lira later on but this didn't happen. I swallowed all of it hoping that eventually the bright sight will appear, i.e. the result will be satisfactory. Moreover, I wasn't given the “special cap” so I had to remind my guide of it twice. Imagine the additional discomfort that I was about to experience if I had to travel back home with all eyes staring at me. Since a year passed away, I can affirmatively state that the result is awful and the regrowth rate is next to nothing. Roughly 4000 grafts went down the drain. They did offer me a revision surgery but I rather insisted on being refunded as I didn't gain what I paid for. On the stipulation that this was my second surgery overall, I have not enough grafts left to address my hair loss problem in its entirety. Hence, a revision surgery that may prove to be as unsuccessful as the first one, will not stand as relevant or make it up for the wasted grafts and overall treatment I had to endure. I will never be able to fix my hair problem and to my request they reacted by ignoring me altogether.
                                By and large, everything felt organized at the last instant possible and to all those wishing to not go through the same path - pass up BHT Clinic and keep doing your research!

Comment

Working...