Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Scp1992
    • May 2018

Would you say I am going bald?

I have made a g drive folder with photos in, they range from today back until November with some from 5 years ago, I have always had fairly long hair styles until recently as I have a big/ wide forehead, I also have always had a cows lick in the temple region on the right hand side. I would look stupid bald as I have a big, wide of shaped forehead and I would like some opinions on what you guys would think Thanks in advanced

• k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Scp1992
    I have made a g drive folder with photos in, they range from today back until November with some from 5 years ago, I have always had fairly long hair styles until recently as I have a big/ wide forehead, I also have always had a cows lick in the temple region on the right hand side. I would look stupid bald as I have a big, wide of shaped forehead and I would like some opinions on what you guys would think Thanks in advanced

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1kc..._OG5K_3_3-7ThI
    ]

Maybe in the beginning stages, but you might not be.

Your hairline seems to be in good shape. Just go to a doctor, that's really
    the only way to have a peace of mind.

Comment

• hairlossjedi
      • May 2018

Sir if I had your head of hair I'd be jumping for joy. Your frontal hairline looks great. Hair loss can increase with age, I'd keep an eye on it but I'm having a hard time saying yes to your question. I think your hair looks great. This forum is a great place for advice and tips, but I agree, only a physician can determine for sure. My moneys on "No, you look fine", but I'm not a doc.

Comment

• hereismyhair
        • May 2018

You're ok. Nothing to worry about

Comment

Working...