Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Geo88
    • Mar 2018

Melatonin for hairloss

I just read about a scientific trial conducted by dermatologist and thricomists that melatonin used topically for 90 days had major improvement in hair thickness, density and regrowth. It was applied every night and all test subjects including men and women had great results opposed to the placebo group. I thought it was only used for sleep but I guess melatonin is useful for all kinds of conditions. It also said that oral melatonin can be helpful if you do not want to use it topicaly
  • Ahab
    • Jul 2014

Sounds very good !

Originally posted by Geo88
    I just read about a scientific trial conducted by dermatologist and thricomists that melatonin used topically for 90 days had major improvement in hair thickness, density and regrowth. It was applied every night and all test subjects including men and women had great results opposed to the placebo group. I thought it was only used for sleep but I guess melatonin is useful for all kinds of conditions. It also said that oral melatonin can be helpful if you do not want to use it topicaly
    Here's a detailed scientific article about it. IT SOUNDS VERY GOOD: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3681103/

Comment

• Geo88
      • Mar 2018

That's the one I was talking about

Comment

Working...