Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • dangoesback
    • Jul 2014

Hi Ryan,

Would you be willing to take and upload photos yourself? Or otherwise, how does it look? I'm 23, had a transplant with Dr. Bolton in Ft. Lauderdale in July of 2012. The results just don't look natural and I'm thinking about having Dr. Cole do a reversal and fill in my scar. How do you wear your hair now? Is the scar or previous graft sites visible?

Thanks,
    Dan

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
      Doctor Representative
      • Aug 2012

Originally posted by ryan555
      I'm afraid I don't. Dr Cole took before photos, but I never went back to have proper after photos taken.
      If you're not too far away, or plan to be in the Atlanta area, you are always welcome to come in for photos.

35YrsAfter also posts as CITNews and works at Dr. Cole's office - forhair.com - Cole Hair Transplant, 1045 Powers Place, Alpharetta, Georgia 30009 - Phone 678-566-1011 - email 35YrsAfter at chuck@forhair.com
      The contents of my posts are my opinions and not medical advice
      Please feel free to call or email me with any questions. Ask for Chuck

Comment

• dangoesback
        • Jul 2014

Chuck, can you advise me on my situation? I have had 650 grafts with Dr. Bolton, where roughly 450 of them are multiple follicular unit grafts. Would it even be possible to remove so many grafts?

Any advice you have would be extremely helpful. I've been communicating with Vicky at your office since the beginning of the summer but I haven't been able to talk to Dr. Cole at all.

Is there any hope for someone in my situation? My scar isn't very wide but I have fine, straight, brown hair. I'm hoping that one day I can buzz my head and live a normal life, something I was deprived of two years ago, and that has completely destroyed my social life.

Thanks.

Comment

• dmeyer8
          • Mar 2018

Ryan, are you able to post any pics?

Comment

Working...