X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Rumforprez
    • Jan 2018

Wondering if I have recession?

Hey everyone!

M19 here, just wanting to get peoples opinion about my hair. Any responses will be appreciated.

• BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by Rumforprez
    Hey everyone!

M19 here, just wanting to get peoples opinion about my hair. Any responses will be appreciated.

https://imgur.com/a/ptIUa
    Hard to tell, it's not the strongest hairline, but you are blond, blonds tend to have fine hair. Better to know based on a comparison to prior pics. And.. are you seeing abnormal hair fall? More than 100 hairs per day in brush, shower, pillow, etc?

Comment

• Rumforprez
      • Jan 2018

Originally posted by BaldBearded
      Hard to tell, it's not the strongest hairline, but you are blond, blonds tend to have fine hair. Better to know based on a comparison to prior pics. And.. are you seeing abnormal hair fall? More than 100 hairs per day in brush, shower, pillow, etc?
      I don’t see abnormal amounts no

Comment

• nobaldio
        • Sep 2017

Seems ok for blonde hair.

Comment

• Rumforprez
          • Jan 2018

Thanks for the feedback mate

Comment

• pkipling
            Inactive
            • Sep 2014

I also think it looks a-okay. If it's something you're particularly concerned about and you have a strong family history of MPB, take another picture under the same settings a year or so from now (at the earliest). If you start checking it more periodically than that it can easily turn into an obsession and you'll drive yourself crazy - as many of us here can personally attest to.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• Rumforprez
              • Jan 2018

appreciate the response!

Comment

• Rumforprez
                • Jan 2018

Forgot to post this but this is a picture taken mid December if anybody would like it, the quality isn’t as good as the new pictures

Comment

Working...