X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BaldBearded
    • Jan 2017

Originally posted by jackindia
    Hi guys

i would like to help someone who is interested in regrowing their hair using natural products

pls understand that i wish to help

i am not here to promote any products/treatments/etc

since the procedure is very lengthy and it is a part of ayurvedic method of indian traditions

interested guys may ping me

guys who dont trust may please ignore this since i dont want someone to be discouraged with your foolish words.

However, i will post the entire procedure in the same thread but as i said, i will post in view of the replies of who belive in natural ailments

i have been succesful after my extensive research in regaining my hair along with my friend's.

Ping me - interested guys

better if it is like an interactive session

all the best
    enjoy dreaming the hair
    If that worked, there would be NO bald Indians... but ha, guess what? There are, plenty.

Comment

• GroughBack
      • Feb 2017

Dave is pessimist because he already chose his path, and it's not working for him. It upsets him to see anything working for anyone, when he can't find something that works for himself. Ignorance, which is what it is for Dave, comes across pessimistic. He has no Idea whether natural treatments work, because He is not using them. When someone has chose something that is doing nothing for them, its important for them to convince themselves that was the only choice.

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

lol
        Think about it if natural treatments worked , There would be no bald people in the world. There would be no HT surgeons , no need for propecia etc
        If you think they work great, let's see the results , and by results I mean cosmetically significant , not a 100 little hairs spread out over an entire head so that the look is sparse . You can get the same with a bad HT

Comment

• GroughBack
          • Feb 2017

The only pictures I have seen in this room that have shown any cosmetic difference, have come from either HT, or natural methods. the problem is every time I see the same response from people in this room, one of criticism and disbelief. If these were people claiming these results from Fin, they would be praised, and immediately believed. Why is this?
          I think it will make a cosmetic difference for him in 3 months, he's got closer to 1,000 or more new hairs, not 100. these take time to mature.
          The answer as to why their are still bald people if natural methods work is simple, they take a sh@tload of work, add disbelief and fear to this, and people give up on the hour a day and realistically two years needed to achieve a reversal. Here's what happens one to 3 months into treatments: I don't see any difference, I'm afraid what I am doing will do nothing, I better get Fin. This equals no results.

Dave, you've probably seen saw palmetto studies (some are pretty impressive). Take the time to look up studies of L carnatine and taurine, equally impressive, add topical saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil(shower cap it overnight), a minimum of 15 minutes of massage, and these methods combined far exceed fin. Fin helps keep your hair for most, and a little more for some.

Comment

• GroughBack
            • Feb 2017

Example, look how this thread has been responded to, not at all.

https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...ate-Suggestion.

No motivation exists to respond.

$

Comment

• jackindia
              • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DAVE52
              lol
              Think about it if natural treatments worked , There would be no bald people in the world. There would be no HT surgeons , no need for propecia etc
              If you think they work great, let's see the results , and by results I mean cosmetically significant , not a 100 little hairs spread out over an entire head so that the look is sparse . You can get the same with a bad HT
              Hahaha
              Thats why na
              I thought that as soon as I post this procedure, every one would look into this and get their hairs back
              But what is happening???
              Hahaha
              Lol
              All people are simply ignoring this
              Ofcourse, there might be some reasons.
              But I might not be able to spend my precious time on this thread to make someone believe this
              Then How come, would it be popular
              But ofcourse, I am helping only my best friends
              But not others since I can't afford my time at others feelings.

And yes
              See, In India, every problem has very good ayurvedic treatment but none of us go for that
              Instead we go for a Big corporate hospital.
              And because of that, we just can't come to a conclusion that all ancient methods were fake/wrong

After getting my hair, what I am feeling, right now,is every health problem can be solved in a simple way. But our minds are already convinced with corporate hospital's treatment.

This thing is really very complicated to discuss.
              Since beginning of this thread, I was feeling, why I had posted this, but again and again, I am replying.

See, there is some problem with all the people here
              I am not blaming anyone
              But someone can't afford his precious time to spend on various bullshits , right?

What was I talking??
              Bullshit

Comment

• jackindia
                • Sep 2017

Originally posted by DAVE52
                lol
                I think there is another problem.

A doctor is being educated only to use those things which involve medicines/surgeries/etc but no doctor will ever study how a 'pudina methi', (a powder made from pudina) treats headache
                Instead, he will be guided to use just any 'aspirin' for headache
                Right??

Then , now, you tell me, how many people use these natural things to cure their problems, whether bigger or smaller??

Even after you came to know that Pudina treats headache well, without any side affects, you will never try this, right??

This is our problem, not just yours, mine too
                Because, few days back, I got some cold and cough and I immediately went to a medium store to buy a tablet
                This is how our mentality is, now a days
                Lol

Comment

• jackindia
                  • Sep 2017

Originally posted by GroughBack
                  The only pictures I have seen in this room that have shown any cosmetic difference, have come from either HT, or natural methods. the problem is every time I see the same response from people in this room, one of criticism and disbelief. If these were people claiming these results from Fin, they would be praised, and immediately believed. Why is this?
                  I think it will make a cosmetic difference for him in 3 months, he's got closer to 1,000 or more new hairs, not 100. these take time to mature.
                  The answer as to why their are still bald people if natural methods work is simple, they take a sh@tload of work, add disbelief and fear to this, and people give up on the hour a day and realistically two years needed to achieve a reversal. Here's what happens one to 3 months into treatments: I don't see any difference, I'm afraid what I am doing will do nothing, I better get Fin. This equals no results.

Dave, you've probably seen saw palmetto studies (some are pretty impressive). Take the time to look up studies of L carnatine and taurine, equally impressive, add topical saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil(shower cap it overnight), a minimum of 15 minutes of massage, and these methods combined far exceed fin. Fin helps keep your hair for most, and a little more for some.
                  You are something man
                  Great to hear that you got your hair back
                  I want to know how could you do this
                  But I am not able to find time for this
                  Why shouldn't you create a new thread describing the entire procedure
                  It will surely help someone

Comment

• GroughBack
                    • Feb 2017

And thank you BTW

Comment

• GroughBack
                      • Feb 2017

Thread: Cutting edge suggestions, just make a comment that you would be interested.

Comment

• RobertBrown
                        • Jun 2017

Originally posted by jackindia
                        GUYS

PLEASE IGNORE THE ABOVE POST AND READ IT HERE

I MADE IT MUCH SIMPLE HERE

ok guys

so now i am free now

I WILL TELL YOU HOW THE HAIR CAN BE BACK

BUT FIRST OF ALL

I HAVE A DOUBT (NOT ONLY MINE, YOURS TOO , RIGHT?)

WHY THE HAIR DOESNT GROW BACK AFTER BALDNESS EVEN THOUGH WE ARE SUPPLYING IT WITH ENOUGH NUTRIENTS, PROTIENS, ETC, ETC BY VARIOUS METHODS?????

ok
                        I WILL LET YOU KNOW

i think you may know how hair goes through three phases , right?

Anagen , catagen , telogen

so how the baldness occurs

yes

generally anagen lasts for 7-8 years and catagen ,telogen just a very few months
                        ANAGEN is a healthy period

so to explain well, i will start using a crop (as a single hair) as an example

in the Anagen phase, the crop (i.e., hair) is born, grows day by day till it becomes thick, shine and strong. (sorry for my english)
                        then it will keep its properties for a few years
                        suppose if you cut it (hair cutting in saloon) in the middle , no problem , you have just removed its branch , but the actual hair is still existing, so it will keep growing again

now the hair became old, no longer healthy, so enters catagen and telogen phase
                        i.e., the hair became sick , so it will leave its hair follicle and starts to get detached from hair
                        (On our head, hair grows in a testtube like thing called hair follicle)
                        So in a very short period, it will fall down

(NOTE: when you notice any hair fall, observe whether the bulb exist in the end, if bulb do exist, then it means that such particular hair has completed her cycle
                        suppose you didnt find any bulb, then it means that it has not completed its cycle, it has fallen because of some external factor like dust , pollution, etc ,etc)

usually the cycle would be 7-8 years including catagen and telogen

Now
                        Suppose if the hair is damaged for some external reason
                        then what happens,

please note that it's cycle period is reduced.
                        so it's cycle period might have reduced to 5years, 3 years, 1 year or even just 3 months

I will take Mr.X as an example whose crown head looks shining like a mirror

suppose , I got some mysterious powers to look into a hair follicle in that particular crown area

what would I see, I will be able to see a small tiny hair growing in that hair follicle but not growing well, as soon as it is born, it will complete its anagen phase within a very few weeks (1-2) , then enters dying phase i.e., catagen and anagen phase and it is dead.

so , you will never find any hair in that hair follicle above the surface i.e., scalp

so depending on the severity, the cycle period existS
                        suppose , your hair just started becoming thin, it means the cycle would have been reduced to 4-5 years OR EVEN LESS

BUT WHY?????
                        WHY IS IT NOT GROWING?????
                        WHAT MADE HAIR NOT BEING ABLE TO GROW?????
                        WHY THE CYCLE HAS BEEN REDUCED????

I WILL EXPLAIN

just think ,

if you want to cultivate a crop, what will you do in the first place

you will prepare a fertile land , right??

suppose you got an infertility land , then think can you try to cultivate a crop in that land???

you are sowing seeds, you are giving enough water, in addition, you are feeding it many minerals

but when the land is INFERTILE, you cant do anything

you are trying to cultivate crop where actually stones do exist

and THIS IS THE PROBLEM IN THE FIRST PLACE

this is what everybody is doing these days , trying to cultivate a crop in an infertile land

and

THIS IS THE REASON WHY THE HAIR DOESNT GROW BACK

here the land is nothing but your SCALP

Yes, because your scalp is unhealthy, it just cant grow any hair, whatever you do
                        you feed it with omega-3 , all proteins, all minerals , etc ,etc, nothing will give you any result

SO NOW, WHAT IS OUR FIRST GOAL????

PREPARING A FERTILE LAND
                        i.e., HEALTHY SCALP , where a hair can grow healthy

so

HOW TO MAKE A FERTILE LAND??
                        HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SCALP

Will let you know
                        will be back

(SORRY GUYS, ACTUALLY I HAVE MUCH MORE SCIENCE TO DISCUSS , BUT I DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME , BUT I WILL TELL YOU WHENEVER I GET A CHANCE IN THE DISCUSSION)
                        So much bs on this post I don't even know where to start. What is highlighted in green is actually wrong and explained here.

what's in red is answered here.

Your analogy between fertility and hair loss is laughable at best. Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about and you're probably just here to sell your product.

Comment

• jackindia
                          • Sep 2017

Originally posted by RobertBrown
                          So much bs on this post I don't even know where to start. What is highlighted in green is actually wrong and explained here.

Your analogy between fertility and hair loss is laughable at best. Clearly you have no clue what you're talking about and you're probably just here to sell your product.
                          Haha
                          Lol
                          But you tell me what product shall I sell??
                          I had already posted the entire procedure and things required.
                          Just give a try and get back your hair man
                          I am just a ordinary/common man, ok

See, you people,if ignore all those who are getting their hair back, you will keep chatting only with another bald people, right

I found that,some people are getting their hair back using various natural methods, actually it works
                          But we just simply ignore them

This is how I spent 7-8 years being bald

One of my friends tried this and got his hair back
                          Now I am telling all my friends to try this
                          They believe because they are able to find my friend and me getting hairs
                          But I don't understand how people others should let know about this
                          I can't spend time on making people believe this, right??Me too have a personal life....

(I am not a doctor or scientist or something else, I just researched a lot, gave a very tight, disciplined approach to what I believed and got success. Thats it)

Comment

• jackindia
                            • Sep 2017

Originally posted by RobertBrown

Nothing is wrong
                            If you felt, something is wrong, tell me
                            What went wrong
                            I understand that my approach to explain the procedure using analogy might be not good
                            But my procedure is heaven, we find it only after getting our hairs back

Comment

• GroughBack
                              • Feb 2017

Robert,
                              To pick apart what is obviously working makes no sense. What type of mentality do you have to think it does. THANKS for the science lesson that makes no sense to give, when photo proof shows is working for him. science lessons are for dealing with theory, he has photo's. wake up.

Comment

• Hairhope4ever
                                • Mar 2017

This thread is quite convoluted. In my humble opinion, the only proven treatments are minoxidil, propecia, and a successful restoration. If one does not wish to have surgery, it is better to give these remedies an opportunity to take effect. Unknown herbal and/or holistic treatments are unproven and unstudied. In my opinion that is a far greater risk in itself.

Comment

Working...