Hairloss/Hair Oils by Divine Herbal.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • GroughBack
    • Feb 2017

Saw Palmetto works. It works best when applied topically, and taken internally. Better yet find a supplement that contains both saw palmetto and pumpkin seed oil, and a topical that contains both.

Comment

• GroughBack
      • Feb 2017

Hairmetto mentioned earlier in the thread is what is working for me, should thank you guys actually, this site is how I came across it.

Comment

• GroughBack
        • Feb 2017

Its a topical. Here's what I have found when it come to SP. Since I am using only natural products, I've made sure I'm extremely well informed, and and able to speak from my own experience as well. Saw Palmetto must, must, must be Co2 extracted! Honestly Jazz, my routine is a pain in the ass, but it's worth it to me, to get my hair back.

regime:

1. 15 min massage nightly with a vibrating brush, I use both sides, one has bristles and the other massage balls. (kind of beat the heck out of my head with it)

2. Apply topical Co2 extracted SP, and Pumkin Seed Oil (Hairmetto, this is key to my routine) making sure to coat my upper forehead and temples

3. Put a shower cap on, I have actually changed to ice bucket bags because they are more occlusive, in the way they stick to the forehead, and hold closer to the scalp as well. and go to sleep. https://www.amazon.com/Bucket-Liner-...ce+bucket+bags

4. Supplements:

1. HairOmega 3 in 1 DHT blocker(this is SP and PSO, as well as important vitamins)2 morning 2 night.

2. Triquttra Health Co2 extracted Saw Palmetto, because I don't fully trust the SP in HairOmega. 1 morning. http://www.triquetrahealth.com/saw-p...nic/4592974774

3. Taurine 1,000mg Capsule(4,000mg a day) 2 morning 2 night.

4. L-Carnatine Tartrate 1,000mg Tablets 1 a day morning, this is the one I take because there is alot of garbage LCarn and this is a patented form.

5. Fish Oil 2,400mg Daily

6. Kelp Iodine 325mcg

Diet:

1. 3-6 Raw eggs daily

2. 2 Cloves raw garlic daily. 1 morning 1 night

3. 1 to 2 lbs of raw shelled pumpkin seeds weekly

4. 3 lbs of Raw spinach weekly

5. 3 cans of tuna weekly

Once a month I juice 1-2 garlic "BULBS" (the whole clump of cloves) apply liberally to entire head, mix with 10 percent water, apply shower cap and go to sleep. This lightly burns the scalp, and causes a mild scalp peel, I lay off the Hairmetto for 2 days to allow the scalp to fully peel.

I swear that the is not a drug on the market, that can do what this does, and am CERTAIN it would work for anyone who takes the time. I noticed dramatic results after 3 months that are continuing still to this day. I have about 70% of the hair I had already lost back.

Comment

• blossomberry
          • Nov 2017

Does it make your hair heavy after application?

Comment

• GroughBack
            • Feb 2017

Thank you Jazz, but I am certain I am not as smart as some. I think it has more to do with hating losing my hair, dedicating the necessary time to find what works. Both trial and error, and hours of research. Blossomberry, it does make your hair slightly heavy, for me after a thorough shampoo(Pur D' Or blue label) it becomes light again, and doesn't seem to flatten hair for next days styling.

Comment

• GroughBack
              • Feb 2017

Please do!!! Agreed, carbs and sugars will kill your hair in my opinion.

Comment

• Herbaliser
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Jazz1
                Awesome, when I get back from holiday next week I will link few threads where a guy regrew his hair via similar methods. One point to mention is a high carb/Gluten diet causes internal signal inflammation. Turmeric is very good to have on a daily basis for inflammation signaling etc.
                The guy using chaga tincture?

Comment

• LongWayHome
                  • Nov 2012

Hey Jazz, first of all it's really refreshing/nostalgic to see you again, someone that came here before 2016.
                  I've always considered you trust-worthy and I want to ask you some questions, but here is not the place and I have no idea how to send you a private message (it used to be simple, I don't know what happened)
                  so how can I reach you? do you have an email perhaps?

Comment

• LongWayHome
                    • Nov 2012

Originally posted by Jazz1
                    Hey thank you, I always try helping anyone and everyone based on my knowledge. You on any other forums?
                    Yes. I'm on the "talk" forum, just sent you a message there.
                    I hope you'll see it.

Comment

• HairGuru
                      • Dec 2018

Hey thanks for the information Jazz, I find the oils and their shampoo fantastic. My scalp feels amazingly clean and itch free since I added the oils twice per week.

There any other good products you recommend?

Comment

Working...