Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • baldindianman
    • Jul 2015

Buzzed my head, thoughts (PICS)?

I just buzzed my head a couple days ago (#1 clipper all around) and I just wanted some opinions because I'm worried that (attractive) girls won't like it. I am in medical school (future doctor) and have some hobbies like tennis, martial arts, board games, etc so it's not like I'm a slouch. Even so, it's my looks that are worrying me that I won't be able to find a girl I'm attracted to. For height, I am about 5'7''. Here are some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/4ETKG Me with somewhat long hair in December

http://imgur.com/a/6aKzk At the gym last month after buzzing it down to around a #3

http://imgur.com/a/phfyI Me currently

Please let me know what you think. Thanks!
  • k9gatton
    • Oct 2016

Originally posted by baldindianman
    I just buzzed my head a couple days ago (#1 clipper all around) and I just wanted some opinions because I'm worried that (attractive) girls won't like it. I am in medical school (future doctor) and have some hobbies like tennis, martial arts, board games, etc so it's not like I'm a slouch. Even so, it's my looks that are worrying me that I won't be able to find a girl I'm attracted to. For height, I am about 5'7''. Here are some pics:

http://imgur.com/a/6aKzk At the gym last month after buzzing it down to around a #3

Don't think it looks that good. Just my opinion. Your head is too small shaped for it.

Comment

• baldindianman
      • Jul 2015

Seriously? What the hell am I supposed to do then? I thought this was supposed to be a supportive forum. God now I feel even more depressed when I needed support.

Comment

• Localguy
        • Jun 2014

Seriously? What the hell am I supposed to do then? I thought this was supposed to be a supportive forum. God now I feel even more depressed when I needed support.
        I really think it looks great clipped short, very clean and neat. I started to write this earlier but deleted it.

Comment

• J_B_Davis
          • Dec 2008

You actually look really good with your hair buzzed short. Don't let some of the bitter guys who frequent these forums bring you down, they are just jealous that you good with a shaved head and that they probably can't pull it off. You are very lucky!

Comment

• allthelads
            • Apr 2017

If you ask for opinions don't be too shocked if some are negative!

That said I think you suit the shaved look, you have the right head shape in my honest opinion.

Comment

• Dan26
              • Jul 2012

I don't think a full head of hair would change your opinion that much tbh.

It looks good with the stubble you still have, so I would try to hand on to that with treatments. Slick bald I do not think would look good on you tbh.

You're temporal peaks/points (side of your head) frame your face really good, and even having a bit if that stubble up top helps a lot IMO. It makes you able to pull off the buzzed head much better. Full shave slick bald tho? I'd try really hard to avoid it if possible.

Have you used anything for your hair?

Comment

• zurich
                • Dec 2016

Looks good. You look fit. Lot better than me with hair short.

One suggestion, if you're short sighted that is one thing that science can fix (lasers). Reckon you'd look better without specs.

Comment

• BaldBearded
                  • Jan 2017

I think it looks better, when it is buzzed short. You can even stand to do a #1.

You are NOT at the right place for the kind of support that you need. All the folks here, for the most part are going to push drugs plugs and rugs.

If you want REAL support... then go here!

Internet's largest community for bald men and head shavers with over 10,000 members since it began in 2006. Sly Bald Guys has a wealth of hair loss information and advice for balding men regarding hair transplants, hair loss drugs, and other hair loss remedies. Sly Bald Guys is full of head shaving tips and reviews on razors, clippers, and other shaving products.

Good luck. And good on ya for staying in shape, also!

Comment

• DAVE52
                    • Sep 2010

Looks good. Go shorter

Comment

• Driver
                      • Nov 2015

It looks very good; neat and clean.

Comment

• baldindianman
                        • Jul 2015

Thanks for the opinions guys. I'm just worried that girls won't be interested in the look, and thus not interested in me. It's just that whenever I'm out in public the good looking ladies always seem to go for the guys with nice hair. I rarely see a bald guy with a good looking girl. It's usually the homely girls that I see them with, aka girls I'm not really attracted to. Am I wrong?

Comment

• Buster
                          • Jul 2012

I think it looks great. If I had your look, I'd see what it looked like buzzed even further.

Congratulations, stop worrying about hair and live your life.

Comment

• Willyboy
                            • Feb 2016

Another one who agrees the buzzed look is the way to go. Honestly man looks great. Keep doing your thing.

Comment

• pkipling
                              Inactive
                              • Sep 2014

Thanks for the opinions guys. I'm just worried that girls won't be interested in the look, and thus not interested in me. It's just that whenever I'm out in public the good looking ladies always seem to go for the guys with nice hair. I rarely see a bald guy with a good looking girl. It's usually the homely girls that I see them with, aka girls I'm not really attracted to. Am I wrong?
                              First, I think the buzz cut suits you quite well. Give it a couple more months to get even more used to it and you may become quite fond of it. It's definitely easier to fix and a lot less stressful this way.

As for dating, I'm always amazed when I see men who are losing their hair and feeling insecure about their appearance, and in the very same breathe take a jab at women who are quite possibly feeling the exact same way as they are: insecure about their appearances. Yes, physical attraction is important when it comes to dating, but it's not everything, and it's something that can be developed. Even the most attractive people don't stay that way forever. You're complaining about the "hot women" who only date men with good hair, and at the same time you refuse to date women if they're "too homely". You're being just as close-minded and judgmental of these women as you say the "hot women" are being to you and men like you.

I really don't mean this as a personal attack on you, as I'm sure you're a great guy. Ntm, this mindset is extremely common, and in a lot of ways, I suppose it's human nature. But I don't think this is something that is going to best serve you moving forward in your life when it comes to romantic relationships.

Comment

Working...