Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • angelosss
    • Mar 2017

do i need a hair translplant yet?

do i need a hair transplant like 2000 drafts on the back yet?
    i stopped minoxidil for 3 months and i lost hair from the back. restarted but i dont know if i am gonna get my hair back. in case i remain like this..is this considered a bad image? or its acceptable / normal? i am an actor and i dont want anything to affect my chances to book roles. would this current image affect me in my work? or it is acceptable for now?
    thanks
    Attached Files
  • JeanLucBergmanV2
    • Mar 2017

Originally posted by angelosss
    i stopped minoxidil for 3 months and i lost hair from the back. restarted but i dont know if i am gonna get my hair back. in case i remain like this..is this considered a bad image? or its acceptable / normal? i am an actor and i dont want anything to affect my chances to book roles. would this current image affect me in my work? or it is acceptable for now?
    thanks
    How old are you? Definitely looks pretty bad. Are you on finasteride? For actors finasteride is pretty much mandatory. 2000 grafts would help nicely for the area, however transplants are a hard journey. I'd be much more worried about the hairline for an actor. Definitely get back on the minoxidil.

Comment

• angelosss
      • Mar 2017

I am 34. It was fine 3 months ago before I stopped.Or at least a lot better in that area.all the rest of my hair looks fine.its only that part.
      I also take some vitamins by hair gen.and I started minoxidil 5% twice a day

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by angelosss
        It's not usually recommended to do the crown first

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
          IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
          • Oct 2013

Due to the nature of your work, it could be beneficial at some point in the next nine months after pursuing all other treatment options. Your crown will need more than one hair transplant in the best case scenario, and hair loss can continue to the point where your donor supply isn't enough to treat the entire scalp.

You should get at least two opinions from different reputable surgeons.
          Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
          London, UK - Available (Sat.)
          Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
          Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
          Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
          customer.care@mywhtc.com
          Telephone
          +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
          +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
          les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• Unagi
            • Jan 2023

There are many barbershops in New York that provide quality haircut services. However, the barbershop in Manhattan is a place that provides excellent care, as well as excellent customer service, a friendly environment and a great atmosphere for all members of the community who come to the barbershop. here

Comment

Working...