Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • JohnMPB
    • Nov 2009

Jazz

You claim you know a bunch of people including family members that use this product successfully. You said for months you would post pics of your family and friends success yet we are still waiting to see one pic of anyone having success with these lotions besides just you.

I just don't get it...

Comment

• JohnMPB
      • Nov 2009

My point is I haven't seen anyone else claim success (backed up with evidence) from this compounded lotion except you. Even on other forums I have encountered a handful of people that claim these lotions did nothing for them and they dropped them.

There is actually more photographic proof of people getting results from belgravia 12.5% minox.

My main point is these products are extremely expensive. If a young college age student is getting persuaded by your posts and buys this lotion they have a lot on the line to lose financially compared to investing in the standard big 3.

Comment

• k9gatton
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Jazz1
        Hey how is the progesterone lotion bottles, does it leave your hair greasy or dry quick? I might add them on my next order.
        On the vertex the Progesterone is helping.

On the temples, not as much. There is some terminal hairs, but it's not enough
        density to lower my Norwood level.

Currently my hair isn't greasy. It's really only .25%. I'm going to try to get my .5%
        up to 1% (it took me a long time to get them to give me higher dosages).

Comment

• cardib
          • Jan 2016

the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.

I have not heard or seen anyone else with success. i myself used everything from the 12.5% all the way up to 30% from susan for over a year with no results, so i stopped wasting my money on it. when i emailed her(Susan the companys owner) to ask what can i do since ive tried all the products she sells, she never got back to me. now what does a woman with a full head of hair know about hairloss. i dont care if shes a pharmacist, shes not MD or PHD. She simply saw the opportunity that opened up when Dr Klein passed away to sell high strenght minox, and imo exploits hair loss sufferers like ourselves who think that a higher strength minoxidil is what he need to start responding to min again.

So for future forum members considering buying her products, know that it is really just a bust. only 2 ppl have seen results from it even though scores of ppl have used it including myself. higher strenght minox doesnt work and will lead to health side effects, some internal that are not seeing on the outside.

and all the additives to her formula, the progesterone, the AA, the retin A dont do jack shit either. just because theres a study saying it helped with hairloss on mice or some human hair follicles in a petri dish in a study in 2002 doesnt mean it works on a real human in real life. and dont even get me started on the topical fin she puts in the formula. topical fin doesnt do shit for the scalp.

STOP wasting money on Murray avenue products.

Comment

• cardib
            • Jan 2016

Originally posted by JohnMPB
            My point is I haven't seen anyone else claim success (backed up with evidence) from this compounded lotion except you. Even on other forums I have encountered a handful of people that claim these lotions did nothing for them and they dropped them.

There is actually more photographic proof of people getting results from belgravia 12.5% minox.

My main point is these products are extremely expensive. If a young college age student is getting persuaded by your posts and buys this lotion they have a lot on the line to lose financially compared to investing in the standard big 3.
            the only ppl who have had success with susans lotion from murray ave are kgatton, and jazz, and their hairloss is not that bad. we all wish we had the set of hair they did. so i dont even think its a realistic claim.

I have not heard or seen anyone else with success. i myself used everything from the 12.5% all the way up to 30% from susan for over a year with no results, so i stopped wasting my money on it. when i emailed her(Susan the companys owner) to ask what can i do since ive tried all the products she sells, she never got back to me. now what does a woman with a full head of hair know about hairloss. i dont care if shes a pharmacist, shes not MD or PHD. She simply saw the opportunity that opened up when Dr Klein passed away to sell high strenght minox, and imo exploits hair loss sufferers like ourselves who think that a higher strength minoxidil is what he need to start responding to min again.

So for future forum members considering buying her products, know that it is really just a bust. only 2 ppl have seen results from it even though scores of ppl have used it including myself. higher strenght minox doesnt work and will lead to health side effects, some internal that are not seeing on the outside.

and all the additives to her formula, the progesterone, the AA, the retin A dont do jack shit either. just because theres a study saying it helped with hairloss on mice or some human hair follicles in a petri dish in a study in 2002 doesnt mean it works on a real human in real life. and dont even get me started on the topical fin she puts in the formula. topical fin doesnt do shit for the scalp.

Comment

• Tarikko
              • Aug 2014

Hey guys

I haven't posted here in ages

I been on Susan's lotion for over two years now I think, and eventhough I had a hair transplant (fue 1200) to my frontal area, I experienced great improvement

The area in the Middle was sparse and the back of my head I had a clear empty circle of no hair

Now it's all black (no more hole) and thick

My 2 cents

Comment

• coolhairgone
                • Feb 2016

You can't really tell if a product works or not based on the comments on forums, because those who have good results probably will no longer show up in forums and those who are disappointed will more likely come there to vent. It is just my 2 cents.

Comment

• cardib
                  • Jan 2016

susan's lotion cost $90for the tube and $60 for the med consult, so its a $150 investment just to try it. so yes, sometimes you got to depend on forums for real reviews of products before you waste your money, or at least be warned before you waste your money, bc susan is not going to tell you her products doesn't work on the grand majority of everyone that buys it
                  Originally posted by coolhairgone
                  You can't really tell if a product works or not based on the comments on forums, because those who have good results probably will no longer show up in forums and those who are disappointed will more likely come there to vent. It is just my 2 cents.

Comment

• cardib
                    • Jan 2016

so your saying it helps with transplanted hairs? what about those of us sanz transplant????? we are talking about susans lotion for regular non transplanted hair...
                    your two cents only help ppl with transplants...

Comment

• cardib
                      • Jan 2016

lets also not forget for those that have even tried susans lotion, and have had to use the medical wellness pharmacy to get the prescription, that it asks you how did you hear about purchasing this products, and Jazz's name is on of the boxes you click. So i dont know if he gets commission whenever anyone clicks his name or what, but its suspicious. if he's not getting a percentage of the sales, why would his name even be on there?

Comment

• k9gatton
                        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by cardib
                        so your saying it helps with transplanted hairs? what about those of us sanz transplant????? we are talking about susans lotion for regular non transplanted hair...
                        your two cents only help ppl with transplants...

Appreciate your quote about my hair. Actually, I am a Norwood three, but my hair is growing back. Not much at the hairline.

I'm always posting pictures here. Don't want people to think I'm just talk. I'm not.

The Progesterone was the break through for me. With my hair, it really did help. And doubling it did the trick, to .5%.

They still won't give me one percent. Just got a refill script in the beginning of March.
                        They say it's too high (it would be the equivalent of ten milligrams, per one gram).

Comment

• k9gatton
                          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by cardib

Again, Appreciate the comment about my hair. If you saw how bad I was in 2013, you would know that
                          it was almost a lost cause for me. I was probably even worse than a Norwood 4.

To be honest, it was the Progesterone that did the work for me.

Check out my Progesterone thread pictures. Look at my 2013 picture. My hair is horrible, and it's obvious it's balding.

Doubling the Progesterone amount was the smartest move I made. It's hard, because usually both the doctors at Med Wellness center or Susan will deny requests for higher amounts of Progesterone. I tried one percent, but I still get .5%. The max amount on their site is .25%.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                            • Nov 2009

Jazz what ever happened to mark from *** and hlh?

Comment

• JohnMPB
                              • Nov 2009

Funny you mentioned him, I spoke to him the other day via watts app. The guy still has a full set of hair, considering all the products he has used, bless.

I think he was not too well last year, plus he's been focusing on his new house.
                              Do you know what's in his regimen now? I remember the guy was literally on everything

Comment

• JohnMPB
                                • Nov 2009

Funny you mentioned him, I spoke to him the other day via watts app. The guy still has a full set of hair, considering all the products he has used, bless.

I think he was not too well last year, plus he's been focusing on his new house.
                                Do you know what's in his regimen now? I remember the guy was literally on everything

Also y did he quit posting on forums?

I don't see you posting on other forums either

Comment

Working...