Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • willy
    • Feb 2012

IMO this thread was never "on track" to begin with..just a bunch of hype and false promises.

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Willy,
      you seem to be assuming what your saying here.
      I'm not attacking or criticizing you.
      You should never assume anything.
      I certainly would like to help you if I can ...
      Dr. Wesley is still working on his phase testings.
      He's very sincere in what he's doing.
      No worries about anything, everybody.
      All things can be fixed in one way or another but excepting what you have for the time being is very important too!

Comment

• mrclean
        • Jan 2017

Originally posted by long4hair
        Artista, I'm not being disrespectful. I'm just stating facts.

New technology is coming soon. Very soon. If Dr. Wesley wants to win against the other researchers then he has to put things in high gear. I know he's going as fast as he can but I'm just saying that other researchers are getting very close to the finish line as well. I hope Dr. Wesley can find a new faster gear to go into because some other researcher is going to get to the finish line first if he doesn't find a faster gear.

I'm pulling for Dr. Wesley but I can't slow other researchers down. They're also moving as fast as they can.
        Like Histogen with the constant delays and BS excuses. I think he has all the time in the world.

Comment

• tedwuji
          • Jun 2014

Artista when is the appointment with Wesley?

Comment

• Artista
            • Apr 2010

Hello Tedwuji!
            The appointment is not scheduled yet.
            I will send Dr. Wesley my days off for next month and the month after that.
            I will let everybody know once it's scheduled .

Comment

• allTheGoodNamesAreTaken
              • Aug 2015

Plenty of unscheduled spare time to post all of a sudden.

Comment

• tedwuji
                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Artista
                Hello Tedwuji!
                Thanks for the update. Keep us posted.

Comment

• tedwuji
                  • Jun 2014

Willy,
                  you seem to be assuming what your saying here.
                  I'm not attacking or criticizing you.
                  You should never assume anything.
                  I certainly would like to help you if I can ...
                  Dr. Wesley is still working on his phase testings.
                  He's very sincere in what he's doing.
                  No worries about anything, everybody.
                  All things can be fixed in one way or another but excepting what you have for the time being is very important too!
                  Is this sincerity or disguised passive-aggressive sarcasm?

Comment

• Artista
                    • Apr 2010

Hello Ted'
                    I would never attack or use passive-aggressive sarcasm to anybody here!
                    When I have time to be on here, I'm trying to help others.
                    That's also the reason why I became a phase test patient , so that hopefully Dr. Wesley's work turns out to be something great for everybody with hair loss !!

Comment

• tedwuji
                      • Jun 2014

Hello Ted'
                      I would never attack or use passive-aggressive sarcasm to anybody here!
                      When I have time to be on here, I'm trying to help others.
                      That's also the reason why I became a phase test patient , so that hopefully Dr. Wesley's work turns out to be something great for everybody with hair loss !!
                      I agree attacking is bad. But critical skepticism is part of the scentific method and the basis of western culture.

We are just curious why there are so many threads on this topic, and so many unkept promises. This was supposed to be concluded on back in Novemember of last year as per your own posts in this very thread.

Comment

• long4hair
                        • Nov 2016

Originally posted by tedwuji
                        I agree attacking is bad. But critical skepticism is part of the scentific method and the basis of western culture.

We are just curious why there are so many threads on this topic, and so many unkept promises. This was supposed to be concluded on back in Novemember of last year as per your own posts in this very thread.
                        It's confusing that Artista does not realize why we're unsettled by all of the broken promises/delays. There have been quite a few broken promises/delays and most people would understand that it would disturb people. I think Artista should understand our dismay.

Comment

• long4hair
                          • Nov 2016

Hello Tedwuji!
                          I'll check back in 6 months.

I came here every day during November so I could see if you posted anything about your November appointment with Dr. Wesley and then you told us you cxld at the last minute and you were rescheduled for January.

I came here every day during January so I could see if you posted anything about your January appointment with Dr. Wesley and then you told us you cxld at the last minute.

Now you're saying you're going to see Wesley in March or April and I don't want to spend either of those 2 months here waiting with baited breath for news when I'm so uncertain you'll go to the appointment.

Comment

• long4hair
                            • Nov 2016

Winston, i'm so glad that you posted this for everybody to 'wake up' a bit.
                            Cheers !!!
                            Only a few posters have been rude to you Artista. I do no take Winston's post as a warning to me because I haven't been rude to you.

I think you should keep your promises to us and you should keep your appointments with Dr. Wesley.

Comment

• long4hair
                              • Nov 2016

Originally posted by Winston
                              Please take the time to read our Forum Posting Rules & Terms of Service. Members are responsible to learn and follow all rules and policies in order to participate on this forum. Violation of any of our polices will place the violator's account into moderation for evaluation without any prior notification.

To all members, let's please try to keep this thread on track and civil.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter.
                              Winston I agree that some posters have been VERY rude and that should stop but do keep in mind that it's not rude to simply ask Artista to stop breaking promises he makes to us.

Comment

• tedwuji
                                • Jun 2014

Originally posted by long4hair
                                It's confusing that Artista does not realize why we're unsettled by all of the broken promises/delays. There have been quite a few broken promises/delays and most people would understand that it would disturb people. I think Artista should understand our dismay.
                                I agree with you.

Comment

Working...