MedicalWellnessCenter Online, Legit?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • PatientlyWaiting
    • Jan 2011

Hate to be repetitive because it has been said numerous times, but yes they are legit. I like their high concentration minoxidil mixes.

Comment

• Massive
      • Sep 2015

I would like to try their 30% cream but kinda worried about systematic absorption. I mean, I didn't feel well after applying only 1ml of ************'s DualGen-15, it felt as if I took oral minoxidil pill.
      With the 5% stuff I can use a lot of it and feel fine.

Comment

• k9gatton
        • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Massive
        I would like to try their 30% cream but kinda worried about systematic absorption. I mean, I didn't feel well after applying only 1ml of ************'s DualGen-15, it felt as if I took oral minoxidil pill.
        Glad to see you, my friend.

Comment

• k9gatton
          • Oct 2016

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
          Hate to be repetitive because it has been said numerous times, but yes they are legit. I like their high concentration minoxidil mixes.
          So do I. There compound topicals, which contain higher Minoxidil concentrations, are very good. I've used 12.5% Minoxidil, 15%, and added Topical Finasteride.

Now I use thirty percent. When I added the Progesterone, things really started to kick in. I really regrew most of my hair with Progesterone. There maximum amount of Progesterone is .25%. Being a customer since 2013, I was able to get it doubled. The Progesterone does work, at least in my own experience it does.

Comment

• k9gatton
            • Oct 2016

Originally posted by Massive
            30% is a thick cream. The prescribed amount is "pea sized". It's a sixty
            gram tube. It's easy to spread it out though.

The only time I had a dangerous reaction was when I took a large dosage,
            probably four grams, and used it on my scalp. I had a swollen ankle from
            blood pressure drop (one time).

Used thirty percent for a total of a year.

That said, Minoxidil only affects the areas that hit the scalp. So it would
            have to be supplemented with 5%.

What I do is spread out 30% over time. I put small amounts on my scalp
            where it's balding.

My body mass index is high.

Comment

• hdude46
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by PatientlyWaiting
              I the avodart from Murray legit? Want to place an order from there but since they aren't Vipps verified I want to make sure they are selling good avodart.

Comment

• k9gatton
                • Oct 2016

Originally posted by hdude46
                I the avodart from Murray legit? Want to place an order from there but since they aren't Vipps verified I want to make sure they are selling good avodart.

It's legitimate. You can get Avodart in any pharmacy in the US with Med Wellness Center's script. It's only for the topical, high concentrated Minoxidil that you have to get from Murray Ave Acotherapy.

I've always been happy with Murray's service. I've been getting scripts filled there for three years now.

That said, any Dustasteride or medication script that can be made at any pharmacy can be purchased in the US, at any pharmacy.

Comment

• hdude46
                  • Aug 2009

Originally posted by k9gatton
                  It's legitimate. You can get Avodart in any pharmacy in the US with Med Wellness Center's script. It's only for the topical, high concentrated Minoxidil that you have to get from Murray Ave Acotherapy.

I've always been happy with Murray's service. I've been getting scripts filled there for three years now.

That said, any Dustasteride or medication script that can be made at any pharmacy can be purchased in the US, at any pharmacy.
                  Thanks.

As I said previously, I realize you can fill a medication script at any pharmacy in the US. My concern has been two fold. One, there are only 40 or so pharmacies in the entire country that are VIPPS accredited. And two, unless you are a big chain almost all of these smaller pharmacies are what's called secondary wholesalers. They don't have the same quality control standards and this is commonly where fake medication enters the marketplace.

That's why I wanted to hear from someone who fills their dut script at Murray's. I take it you're happy with the avodart and it's been working for you from Murray's?

Comment

• k9gatton
                    • Oct 2016

By law, any US doctor prescribed drug has to be at what it's prescribed as.

If they don't do that, they can go to jail, in addition to losing their
                    license.

I used to work in the Medical industry. There's strict consequences
                    to doctor's or pharmacies that abuse this, in the US. I can't speak
                    for other countries where I don't live.

I get the topical Minoxidil, Finasteride, and Progesterone from Murray, which
                    I'm happy with.

I also get another medication that's unrelated. And yes, it's pure (and
                    generic).

Comment

Working...