Advice of Hair Transplant

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mic28
    • May 2015

I think my problem is that I'm pale all the time lol. Definitely unsure about pulling of baldness. Especially since I have the option against it. Got another couple of quotes back. Very seriously considering Dr Erdogan as I've heard great things about him and he is approved by IAHRS.

Thanks Cheke I will let you know if I book in with him

Comment

• poorva
      • May 2016

Advice on Hair transplant

I can understand what you are facing now. You need not to feel embarrassing in front of society. If you are going through some financial problems, you can go for hair transplant in Turkey. You can get experience surgeon at affordable cost.

Comment

• DAVE52
        • Sep 2010

Originally posted by poorva
        I can understand what you are facing now. You need not to feel embarrassing in front of society. If you are going through some financial problems, you can go for hair transplant in Turkey. You can get experience surgeon at affordable cost.
        You don't want to be going for a HT somewhere because its cheaper

Comment

• mic28
          • May 2015

Hi Joe,

What are your thoughts are Dr. Karadeniz? I noticed you used to work with him in the past?

Has anyone on the bald truth had a transplant from him?

Thanks in advance

Comment

• JoeTillman
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by mic28
            Hi Joe,

What are your thoughts are Dr. Karadeniz? I noticed you used to work with him in the past?

Has anyone on the bald truth had a transplant from him?

Thanks in advance
            Dr. K is a good guy, always worth talking to him. Look for "Suarez". He had FUSS with him several months back.
            Joe Tillman
            The original Hair Transplant Mentor

Interested to know which doctors I recommend?
            See the full list at HairTransplantMentor.com/hair-transplant-doctors

Comment

• Hairsgone
              • Feb 2016

I also recently had surgery with Dr Karadeniz and had a positive experience. You can find my thread here:
              A few days ago I had my second hair transplant, the first was with Mr Ball in London in July 2015. At that time I had 3394 grafts (6360 hairs) starting from a NW6. This time I decided to go to Dr Karadeniz in Istanbul. Like last time I'll document updates over the next 12 months to help other people with their choices and

Comment

• mic28
                • May 2015

Thanks Joe, still deciding between Dr. Karadeniz and Dr. Erdogan. I seem to hear good things about both. My only concern is that it seems Dr. Erdogan uses a high graft count. I would be happy to use him for any frontal loss in the future but don't want to sink too many grafts into the crown currently. Think I may end up going with Dr. Karadeniz.

Thanks Hairsgone, any update on your progress? I suppose it is a bit early to tell how the transplant will turn out but so far a good experience?

Comment

• Hairsgone
                  • Feb 2016

Yes its still very early days but I'm hopeful on a good outcome. I'm only 2.5 weeks post-op but I will update my thread in the coming weeks. But yes it was a positive experience.

Comment

• wannamyhairback
                    • Aug 2016

HI Mic28, i have contaced with Dr ozgur clinic (HLC) i have been advised to take propecia for at least 6 months then hair transplant might became option, What are your thoughts about clinic, Did you contact them?

Comment

• WHTC Clinic
                      IAHRS Recommended Hair Transplant Surgeon
                      • Oct 2013

You have too much hair in the crown to go with aggressive density. The area will continue to widen to some degree over many years. Get a second and third opinion, but you might also consider that the medication requires commitment. Also, you may even try the benefit of platelet-rich plasma treatments to get the hair to improve in caliber before any surgery. Don't add grafts where there is already hair.
                      Click here for a free hair loss recommendation from Dr. Patrick Mwamba

My opinions are my own. I am one representative of MyWHTC clinic.

Consultations with Dr. Patrick Mwamba
                      London, UK - Available (Sat.)
                      Zurich, Switzerland - Available (Sat.)
                      Bologna, Italy - Available (Sat.)
                      Brussels, Belgium - Available (Mon. - Sun.)

Follow us: Facebook - Youtube - Pinterest

Email
                      customer.care@mywhtc.com
                      Telephone
                      +32 479-75-3281 (Belgium)
                      +44-203-318-6228 (UK)
                      les meilleures solutions chirurgicales pour la perte de cheveux

Comment

• Ronaldo18
                        • Dec 2020

Hi joe I know you’re very busy but one question answered would be great. I been researching a while now and I’m near certain that HLC Ankara is the place for me (dr ozgur oztan) just wondered if u rated his work and your opinions on the clinic and staff if you have any? Many thanks

Comment

Working...