Need some help - new at this. Saw Palmetto/Fin question.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • koko207
    • May 2016

Thank you man I really appreciate your response. Did you also have constipation problems?

Comment

• maxout777
      • Feb 2016

Originally posted by koko207
      Thank you man I really appreciate your response. Did you also have constipation problems?
      Not a problem. I did have bad digestion problems, including constipation. Went away. I can't say for sure of course but I attribute the paleo diet and probiotic use to that.

Also, do yourself a favor and start taking a different testosterone boosting herb everyday. Examples include: Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Mucuna, Pine Pollen, etc. You can find a whole list and the cycling method through a quick Google search. This has definitely attributed to my recovery. Time is of course the best healer of all wounds, so relax and be patient. Best of luck.

I'd say I'm close to 60-70%, prob closer to 70% back to normal, so don't fret. It'll come.

Comment

• koko207
        • May 2016

Originally posted by maxout777
        Not a problem. I did have bad digestion problems, including constipation. Went away. I can't say for sure of course but I attribute the paleo diet and probiotic use to that.

Also, do yourself a favor and start taking a different testosterone boosting herb everyday. Examples include: Tongkat Ali, Tribulus, Mucuna, Pine Pollen, etc. You can find a whole list and the cycling method through a quick Google search. This has definitely attributed to my recovery. Time is of course the best healer of all wounds, so relax and be patient. Best of luck.

I'd say I'm close to 60-70%, prob closer to 70% back to normal, so don't fret. It'll come.
        Thanks for the advise men, but in all honesty I want to give my body I little more time to heal and sort itself out alone. I feel I am getting close to normal little by little. After this experience I am very reluctant to take any kind of herbs anymore.

Are you still on the Paleo diet or it was a momentary thing?

I hope everything goes well for you and you get to 110%

Comment

• maxout777
          • Feb 2016

Originally posted by koko207
          Thanks for the advise men, but in all honesty I want to give my body I little more time to heal and sort itself out alone. I feel I am getting close to normal little by little. After this experience I am very reluctant to take any kind of herbs anymore.

Are you still on the Paleo diet or it was a momentary thing?

I hope everything goes well for you and you get to 110%
          I'm still on the paleo diet with carb back loading (look it up if you're curious). It's honestly one of the best diets/methods for hormones.

In regards to those herbs, I waited about two months myself before I started doing them. I improved some prior to that, but once I started them things really accelerated and I wish I had started them earlier. Like you, I was hesitant to take anything else, but if you decide to go that path later, the ones I listed won't cause you any problems, they'll only help. Thanks for the kind words, I should be back to normal within a couple of months if my progress keeps up. Wish you all the best too.

Comment

• sanook
            • Jan 2012

I've been using SP the last 2 months and over the last week or so i've been experiencing very similar side effects to finisteride (which I no longer take). I wasn't sure if it was the Rogaine/Regaine I had been using (started about the same time as the SP). I will stop SP and see how I go...

Comment

• koko207
              • May 2016

Originally posted by sanook
              I've been using SP the last 2 months and over the last week or so i've been experiencing very similar side effects to finisteride (which I no longer take). I wasn't sure if it was the Rogaine/Regaine I had been using (started about the same time as the SP). I will stop SP and see how I go...
              Man I honestly recommend you to quit if it is giving you sides. I took it for 2 weeks and quit 5 weeks ago and I am still not back to normal

Comment

• Zdude
                • Jul 2016

I honestly didn't expect SP to even have side effects. I have been taking it for five months (two 3.2g capsules per day), along with applying Min 5% twice a day, and my hair's improved a lot - but I always assumed it was the Min doing the bulk of the heavy lifting, assuming SP had very little to do with it. I also take Biotin 300mcg (once a day).

I have been pretty lucky; no side effects have reared their ugly head.

How much SP were you taking each day, out of curiosity?

Comment

• koko207
                  • May 2016

I was taking 1.6gr twice a day

Comment

• pageidol
                    • Mar 2016

Any updates here guys?

Comment

Working...