Noticed thin hairs, but is it hair loss/mpb?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • wildstriker
    • Apr 2015

Noticed thin hairs, but is it hair loss/mpb?

Hi,

Whenever I scratch my head, thin hairs would fall off. I'm concerned it might be related to hair loss/mpb, but I really don't know.

In your opinion, could this a sign for hair loss or something that's part of the hair cycle (hair that should've shed for new hair but remained, thus the thinning). Thanks.
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Hello Wildstriker!
    Being that you have not posted photos of your hairline and that you have not told us of your age, there is no real reason why anyone would really have a good response to you.
    Consider what i said and hopefully, you will tell us your age and show photos,,(no need to should your face on it.

Comment

• amit101kumar
      • Jan 2016

hi friends........

All kinds of hair oil available in the market are good in one way or the other. But the most trusted brand among the masses is Herbal Hair Oil. You can use our herbal hair oil for improve the hair health condition.

Visit
      Teleone

Comment

• polios
        • Oct 2015

Share some pics wildstriker, so that we can give some comments on it. It is hard to give any useful comments or any advice without that.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Polios, thanks for also trying to possibly help Wildstriker.
          Hey Wildstriker... Why have you not been responding as yet?
          Don't you want help here?
          This is the best forum for Hair issues!!!
          Spencer Kobren is a good man and on his life show he also uses commonsense as I do here!!!
          Please respond!!
          Polios and Amint101kumar- thanks.

Comment

• wildstriker
            • Apr 2015

Sorry for the long reply.

I'm 26 and here is a link to some pictures https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5q6d6nz37...i65QnWhja?dl=0

The left hair strand is the hair I've scratched out (miniaturised/thin), and the right hair strand (normal) is for comparison.

The other picture is of my current hairline.

Comment

Working...