is rapper tyga wearing a hair piece, or does he have his hand on new treatment???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • mcarpenter089
    • Mar 2015

I dont think jamie foxx has a hairpiece. The reason is because he wears his hair extremely low

Comment

• burtandernie
      • Nov 2012

How would a rapper or someone go about getting a treatment that is completely new to everyone else? I dont really get how that even makes sense. Once something is finished being tested its released to try to make back the huge costs. No celebrity is going to pay more than the mass public would.

Comment

• PatientlyWaiting
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by burtandernie
        How would a rapper or someone go about getting a treatment that is completely new to everyone else? I dont really get how that even makes sense. Once something is finished being tested its released to try to make back the huge costs. No celebrity is going to pay more than the mass public would.
        Illuminati.

Comment

• JohnMPB
          • Nov 2009

Originally posted by Buster
          It sounds a bit like the situation with Jamie Fox, where he clearly paints on his hair. If you look at different pics of him, you'll see his hair line moving up and down.

Jamie fox is rumored to have a hair transplant. He got a tramp stamp style tattoo on the back of his head where is donor scar is.

Comment

• JohnMPB
            • Nov 2009

Back to Tyga....whatever he did I would like to know because they even reconstructed strong temple points on his hairline.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by JohnMPB
              Back to Tyga....whatever he did I would like to know because they even reconstructed strong temple points on his hairline.
              Yea i agree. Tyga has better temples than anybody i know that had HT

Comment

• pkipling
                Inactive
                • Sep 2014

It's Hollywood, so who the hell knows. They have access to professional stylists/hair pieces/etc. that most people don't.

You should see Jude Law's hair in "Spy". It's amazing - and most definitely a hair piece, as he generally doesn't do anything to try and conceal his receding hairline. It was probably just needed for the role. Point being, Hollywood can work magic.

I am a patient advocate for Dr. Parsa Mohebi in Los Angeles, CA. My opinions/comments are my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinions of Dr. Mohebi and his staff.

Comment

• Swooping
                  • May 2014

Wig.

Comment

• Conpecia
                    • Sep 2011

gotta agree with swoop after googling some hair systems for black dudes. saw several similar results. no way it's a new treatment, we'd know. no way it's a transplant, too perfect. hair system it is.

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Conpecia
                      gotta agree with swoop after googling some hair systems for black dudes. saw several similar results. no way it's a new treatment, we'd know. no way it's a transplant, too perfect. hair system it is.
                      Thanks man thats what u thought it was. Is it me or do hair systems look more real on black guys

Comment

• Babatumbai
                        • Jan 2017

You guys are all making it more complex than what it is.

He had FUE transplant surgery so has Chris Brown, So has Kanye if you look at his new recent hairline it goes straight across when hes previously always had a strong widows peak. But withYe he maybe wearing a manweave system & hair tattoo. If you look at his last interview with Big Boy

Anyway back to Tyga look at coco nut juice music video then look at 1 of 1 music video.

It is defo hair growing from his head but if you have detailed artistic sensitive eyeslike me you will see an obvious texture difference around the new lower temple region

Which for me is a strong indiactor he never had enough good grafts and they used pubic hair instead. ( under arm, nut sack) as it looks extremely course and curly in some parts of his head

Also doesnt sit cohesively with each other.

Look forward to you guys looking into what ive said and your opinion.

Comment

• pkipling
                          Inactive
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by Babatumbai
                          Which for me is a strong indiactor he never had enough good grafts and they used pubic hair instead. ( under arm, nut sack) as it looks extremely course and curly in some parts of his head
                          Oh my god. He does not have transplanted hair from his nut sack.

Comment

Working...