Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Artista
    • Apr 2010

Hello again Stayhopeful ! Thank you bro!
    To your question:
    "Does anyone know if we could expect denser hairline with pilofocus due to increased graft survival?"

At this point in time,,no one can really know as yet
    Patience is certainly a virtue for all of us!

I feel that Dr. Wesley's possible new science will be a game-changer BUT we all have to step back a little from too many concerns over our hair.
    At this point in time, all we can do right now is to use whats available that is proven and effective.
    Acceptance is so important.
    I am sure that you know that well Stayhopeful,,after all, your name here is so right!!

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Hope to hear back from you 2

Comment

• Hubris
        • Jul 2015

Originally posted by Artista
        Hello there, Hairismylife, I will now answer to your response from yesterday....
        You said and asked:
        "If you're using Minox, how can you say the result is from Pilofocus?"

Hairismylife,
        First of all, I never said that I yet have results to my hair !
        The definition of the noun
        'Result'~ is a consequence, effect, or outcome of something.

I never said that I had my hair results yet.
        Reread my last posting here,
        Part of what I said:
        "... my scalp is looking a lot better!
        It all has to do with the 'Pilofocus' FUE grafts and the use of Minoxidil since November 2015!!"
        I have to be honest, I don't know what you're trying to get at here. I think Hairismylife was asking, how will you be able to tell whether regrowth was caused by Pilofocus or Minoxidil?

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

To Hubris,

Of course there is 'regrowth' of my grafted hairs (via Dr. Wesley's Pilofocus)
          BUT it has only been just over 4 months since the hair transplantation.
          Minoxidil creates hair improvements....
          Minoxidil slows and or stops hair loss and promotes a percentage of hair regrowth for a decent percentage of people!
          It is the only drug which is FDA-approved to treat baldness. It also works by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles!!

Being that my grafts are only 4+months old now, the grafts growth phase is minor but good, Minoxidil has helped quite a bit as well..

Comment

• pixels
            • Nov 2015

To Hubris,

Minoxidil slows and or stops hair loss and promotes a percentage of hair regrowth for a decent percentage of people!
            It is the only drug which is FDA-approved to treat baldness. It also works by prolonging the growth phase of the hair follicles!!

Being that my grafts are only 4+months old now, the grafts growth phase is minor but good, Minoxidil has helped quite a bit as well..
            You're missing the point.

Can you please clarify how Dr Wesley will differentiate between a successful graft vs what is minoxidil regrowth.

It's a very simple question. And it doesn't require any formatting.

Comment

• iaskdumbquestions
              • Dec 2015

Originally posted by pixels

Can you please clarify how Dr Wesley will differentiate between a successful graft vs what is minoxidil regrowth.

Actually made me laugh out loud.

Comment

• champpy
                • Apr 2015

Originally posted by iaskdumbquestions
                Actually made me laugh out loud.
                Me too!! I appreciate artistas info, but the constant bolding and underlining seems so condescending in a way, lol

Comment

• Hemo
                  • Apr 2015

Originally posted by pixels

LOL, don't expect a clear answer to anything from Artista. Any news we get on this will have to come from Dr. Wesley, unfortunately.

Comment

• Artista
                    • Apr 2010

Sorry everybody but right now I'm on my phone..lol
                    There will be updates that I couldn't share but at this point in time there's nothing that I could share.
                    By next month I will be posting photographs of my hairline that won't give you updates on Dr. Wesley's Phase Testings as yet.
                    Dr. Wesley still going through his phase test patients. (20+)
                    I will be very specific ones I can

Comment

• Artista
                      • Apr 2010

One more thing right now on my phone lol
                      I really appreciate all of you guys that have understood what I've been trying to do here for everybody!!
                      Thank you guys!!

Comment

• Artista
                        • Apr 2010

Oh my!
                        At times when I am vocally responding on my iPhone, the phone isn't posting exactly what words I actually said.
                        I have to stop assuming that the phone is posting the correct words-lol.
                        (smart phones can be dumb at times--lol)

This is what I meant to say,
                        "There will be updates that I WILL BE ABLE to share but at this point in time,
                        there's nothing that I could share"

Next month I will share some new photos of my hairline.
                        Ill show 'before and after' photos.

Ive done that before some time ago when my hair started improving due to my use of Finasteride, started in 2013

Again, thanks to all the people that have understood and appreciated my commonsense help and advice....also for my sincerity!! Cheers to all.

Comment

• tedwuji
                          • Jun 2014

Oh my!
                          At times when I am vocally responding on my iPhone, the phone isn't posting exactly what words I actually said.
                          I have to stop assuming that the phone is posting the correct words-lol.
                          (smart phones can be dumb at times--lol)

This is what I meant to say,
                          "There will be updates that I WILL BE ABLE to share but at this point in time,
                          there's nothing that I could share"

Next month I will share some new photos of my hairline.
                          Ill show 'before and after' photos.

Ive done that before some time ago when my hair started improving due to my use of Finasteride, started in 2013

Again, thanks to all the people that have understood and appreciated my commonsense help and advice....also for my sincerity!! Cheers to all.
                          Bamboozled

Comment

• Artista
                            • Apr 2010

"Bamboozled" definition
                            verb: To fool or cheat (someone).

Tedyuji ~ LOL

Comment

• Herbaliser
                              • Apr 2015

To Hubris,

What does FDA approved mean exactly?
                              That itīs safe or works as claimed?

Comment

• Artista
                                • Apr 2010

FDA is the Food and Drug Administration which is a federal agency of the
                                United States Department of Health and Human Services, one of the United States federal executive departments.
                                "The FDA is responsible for protecting and promoting public health through the regulation and supervision of food safety, tobacco products, dietary supplements, prescription and over-the-counter pharmaceutical drugs (medications), vaccines, biopharmaceuticals, blood transfusions, medical devices, electromagnetic ..."

In August 18, 1988 the FDA finally approved the drug Minoxidil for treating baldness in men.

It has a long history now or helping!

Comment

Working...