Dr Klein promox patients! Read if you need help.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tarikko
    • Aug 2014

Originally posted by cardib
    what do u think in your organic mix, is main ingredient that works? i know its all about energy, but the onion juice is the only one I've ever read about in regards to hairloss, and even the whole onion juice is controversial
    Well Cardib, if it's not working, it is definitely not harming

And I'm 100% certain my hair feels better after i added the organic to my chemical mix.

Funny enough, we use the same word for onion and the hair follicle in Arabic.. "basleh"

Comment

• johnnyboots
      • Feb 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
      Hey thanks after some time out and meditation I have starterted to clear my negative thoughts and depressed feeling, plus stopped alcoholism!

Anyways now that I feel back on track to help others, how is your hairloss did you try what I previously mentioned?
      Any word on the Saba gel you were discussing with Susan ?

Comment

• coolhairgone
        • Feb 2016

does susan offer foam?

Comment

• Eire1980
          • Dec 2013

Hey thanks after some time out and meditation I have starterted to clear my negative thoughts and depressed feeling, plus stopped alcoholism!

Anyways now that I feel back on track to help others, how is your hairloss did you try what I previously mentioned?
          Hey Jazz,
          Good to see you back.
          It's not great..I feel like the crown is getting worse..defo more reseeding on the right temple...I'm doing as I said in a previous post. I'm in ireland so only proscar is available 1.25 if split 4 ways and only by prescription.
          I'm heading to Spain in April I might try getting propecia in the pharmacy.

Comment

• Eire1980
            • Dec 2013

Hey thanks, right let me start again because I have so much on my plate I can not recall your full regime.

Post me your full regime from the start, including Susan's mixture, what other products your using or dropped and what Branded products you used or still are using from when you started to now.

Also I want to know prior to any treatments did you experience any MPB itch, that may have subsided when you started propecia?

As I want to determine if propecia is too weak for you and you may need Dutasteride or RU58841 more potent.

I know I mentioned adding internal propecia, you also have to understand it can take some time to take effect. Alongside Susans mixture do you use any other minoxidol 5%?
            Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Regaine foam 5% in morning
            Susan's mix at night
            12.5% minoxidol
            0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% since June
            5% azelaic acid
            0.25% progesterone
            0.025% tretinon

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Hi jazz1 as you may know Dr Klines treatments are available at a new site, but you have to fill in a form which does not tell you how much they are have you tried that site? also what are you using now and what would you say is the best you get from susan and can we get the same script as yours as in formula.
              How much including post would say 3 months treatment is it cheaper than Dr Klines formulas.
              Do you phone her? I know we have to pay a consultation fee is that still the same.

Comment

• Eire1980
                • Dec 2013

@Jazz

Hey thanks, right let me start again because I have so much on my plate I can not recall your full regime.

Post me your full regime from the start, including Susan's mixture, what other products your using or dropped and what Branded products you used or still are using from when you started to now.

Also I want to know prior to any treatments did you experience any MPB itch, that may have subsided when you started propecia?

As I want to determine if propecia is too weak for you and you may need Dutasteride or RU58841 more potent.

I know I mentioned adding internal propecia, you also have to understand it can take some time to take effect. Alongside Susans mixture do you use any other minoxidol 5%?
                Hey Jazz,

Thanks for the response

Regaine foam 5% in morning

Susan's mix at night
                12.5% minoxidol
                0.01% finesteride - since early December - 0.05% previously since June
                5% azelaic acid
                0.25% progesterone
                0.025% tretinon

Nizoral (couple times a week) and regenepure (daily)
                divine herbal oil - couple times a week
                Also use Pukka organic castor oil couple times a week

Take zinc, lysine, chlorella, macha green tea, olive leaf extract..all of those more for health reasons

I used to use Polaris 7.5% minox with AA - NO Fin - but dropped that after I went onto Susan's mix's in June last year

As regards MPB itch - I cant say I ever had that - just regular itch from time to time - nothing that I would be overly conscious of or annoyed by.

My crown is getting worse along with the temples - the 2nd one on the left becoming noticeable as the left

hope this is clear
                Many Thanks for the help

Comment

• Eire1980
                  • Dec 2013

Hey your regime looks on point, also to add you upped the dosage in december has that not helped a slight bit? As taking an effect takes some time!

Although I would personally try this option if you feel that's not enough, add internal 1mg propecia every other day. Alongside your 0.1% in your topical mixture, as that's the method I use, 0.1% daily in the lotion and I also take 1mg every other day.

The Final bullet which as an alternative you could instead of adding 1mg internally take DUT every other day.

The above fails than you have RU58841 or CB-03-01, the good part you can easily mix this stuff with neogenic and can be purchase through Kane.

That's the only options we all have at the moment bro, I'm pretty confident if the FIN/DUT method fails than RU58841 or CB-03-01 is the way forward for you. As I mentioned give the FIN/DUT option a go, if that fails than il help guide you accordingly on the other options as I have a lot of knowledge from other forums on this topic .
                  Thanks for replying mate.
                  It feels like since I upped to 0.1 in December my hair has gone to shit. I got a short haircut and was embarrassed by the state of my crown. Also my hairline is fading away. I'm starting to think the fin has done this...there has been zero improvement just further thinning..I'm not sure whether to stick it out and hope but again I keep asking myself if it is fin ruining my hair. Not sure whether to ditch lotion and try just 1.25 proscar..head is wrecked at the min...

Comment

• jamesst11
                    • Jun 2014

I've been using the Murray Ave. Apothecary 15% minox w/ AA, RA and hydrocortisone for almost three months now. I like it! With the fin it irritated the hell out of my scalp. Without it, it's been like magic.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                      • Nov 2009

98 pages and still the only pics posted in this thread showing results are from jazz....this must be a quality product

Comment

• jamesst11
                        • Jun 2014

Sweet, what's your full regime you take internal finesteride?
                        Did for a year and it totally f*cked my hair bad. using RU-10% in neogenic and this MAA's magical solution. It's been about 2.5 months now on both. I am starting to think I have scalp sensitivity to the PG in this solution, so will be trying the 15% without PG soon. Still balding like crazy, but the shed has been reduced, literally a lot less hair falling out. We will see! I think Jesus just doesn't want me to have hair period. hahaha

Comment

• JohnMPB
                          • Nov 2009

Jazz or anyone else in this thread:

Do you guys have any other pics of people with temple regrowth/thickening using Susans formula? I was a former dr lee patient but never got a chance to use his high strength minox solutions. I'm looking at other similar treatments but not entirely decided yet.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                            • Nov 2009

Double post

Comment

• minoxiDjunkie
                              • Jan 2014

hey jazz old buddy
                              its been a long time (hope you still remember me ;] )

i was wondering,
                              since i've been looking and researching a lot about topical spiro (in particular 5%), and found that almost nothing other than pure DMSO would dissolve spiro to a 5% concentration,
                              how does susan compounds it ?
                              i mean - she'd probably wont tell the whole process since its her living, but she must list the ingredients at least, right ?

im on the verge of starting with low dose oral spiro since i've seen people get unbeliveable results from it (though from high doses)
                              i thought maybe go on 25mg for like 2 or 3 months and than 25x2 times a day, and than just maybe going up to 50x2

i've had to stop my treatment a year back due to rehab (it's all in hairlosshelp), in short they didnt allowed me to take dut since i had no prescription,
                              so i stopped for a few months, than got on fin,
                              but just now, a few days ago, i started again everything -
                              fin orally
                              dut orally
                              minox&fin&dut topically ('dualgen plus' mixed with 10% DMI and 0.5% dut and some bima)
                              and just yesterday i began to smear some retin a

but to be honest i dont belive it'll get my temples back,
                              ill be lucky if ill regrow the top diffused i have now, since in the last year i lost a lot of ground, in temples and on top which is now super thinned and diffused.

Comment

• JohnMPB
                                • Nov 2009

Hey John I can not provide my own pictures as I was previously using another clinic and switched to Susan when Dr Klein passed away so I maintained my previous regworth..

There are members who have had results, Unfortunatly I can not force anyone to post their pictures which is a shame.

On the plus note my cousin is using her products alongside my regime and is getting good results. I will get him to soon post pictures as he agreed to help others.
                                Thanks jazz. Any updates on those pics?

Comment

Working...