X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • fred970
    • Nov 2009

Originally posted by pixels
    News?

What about photographic evidence showing cosmetic improvements?

Oh wait... This guys writes 3 pages of "nigram" blah but not willing to show one image.

Comment

• UNBEAT
      • Dec 2015

FGF11 any result man? photos to show??? we are waiting man..

Comment

• jamesst11
        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by fred970
        Sheldon! hahaha... we should get him on here. I am certain he can solve this.

Comment

• FGF11
          • Nov 2015

I've been trying so many different things. It's a one man thing. I'm sorry, I assure you I want to do thin more than probably anyone in the world. If you want a picture though after editing it, I will update the one that I have soon. It's just basically, few black dots showing in a small area that didn't exist before. I don't think any of you will find that impressive, but those of you who are more life tech savvy will know what I'm talking about.

To let you know what I've been up to, remember the problems:

1st) It was very expensive and time consuming to make the siRNA's.

2nd) It needed daily injection so after like a week, you would develop wounds.

3rd) you needed quite a lot of material, and could develop side effects.

Right?

So I've been able to solve all of them, and soon I will try a complete trial on myself.

I'm using a way to permanently deliver genes to my head to kill Androgen Receptor, not just daily injection but once in 2 or 3 month injections. what follows is hard for lay people to understand, so that's why I don't bother updating here, because no one actually knows what I'm writing. Anyways, here is quick update:

I'm using AAV type 2 virus. It's a virus that can efficiency (100%) transfect hair follicles with the gene of interest. I've developed a vector, that has a human shRNA with in it, and it's under a specific promoter, that only get's activated in the skin.

This virus is absolutely safe. It's called Aden-associated virus. A one time injection of this genetically engineered virus will be able to knockout Androgen Receptor for more than a year, so you don't basically need to take any pills or experience side effects for a year. It also will be very cheap may be about 2000-3000 dollar each year.

Something like this, is already being sold, but for research. It's hard to explain what I'm about to do in lay terms, and I won't explain everything here as I'm starting my own biotech start-up actually.

something like this: http://www.vectorbiolabs.com/RVS/shA...n-AR-shRNA-AAV

Three things: I believe in what I do, but you guys should know that a small article you see is published takes four years. I'm just a one person doing my best. But I'm progressing very fast.

Comment

• FGF11
            • Nov 2015

What I'm about to do, at the least will be EXTREMELY more effective than fiansteride, RU, and even the post potent anti androgens out there. You don't need to take it daily (but once a year) and it has almost zero side effects.

I'm also building my own start-up, Some very respectable people have actually offered me some money. But I have so much going on in my life. It takes time. But stay tuned. Maybe you hear a news soon in one of the newspapers

Comment

• paleocapa89
              • Sep 2015

Holy shit, that is impressive, I hope you will be fine and I wish you success, can't wait to hear from you again.

Comment

• Seuxin
                • Jan 2014

It's very good guy but....what about the FDA process ???

Comment

• rbrown
                  • Feb 2013

Originally posted by FGF11
                  What I'm about to do, at the least will be EXTREMELY more effective than fiansteride, RU, and even the post potent anti androgens out there. You don't need to take it daily (but once a year) and it has almost zero side effects.

I'm also building my own start-up, Some very respectable people have actually offered me some money. But I have so much going on in my life. It takes time. But stay tuned. Maybe you hear a news soon in one of the newspapers
                  Good luck with your start-up. What is your gut feeling?Do you think it will reverse a NW7 to a head full of hair or it will only prevent hair loss in the early stages?

Comment

• youngin
                    • Nov 2010

This sounds dangerous as hell. How can you be sure this will be localized to follicles in the scalp? Even totally knocking out AR in sebaceous glands might **** your hair up. Do you even know if hair will grow without androgen receptors?

Comment

• FGF11
                      • Nov 2015

Originally posted by rbrown
                      Good luck with your start-up. What is your gut feeling?Do you think it will reverse a NW7 to a head full of hair or it will only prevent hair loss in the early stages?
                      To be honest, my hands are very tight. I would say keeps the hair and thickens majority. But AR is not the only thing that I am playing with, and so I'm going to actually go for complete reversal. But I won't be talking about that. Because I will only confuse you guys, but don't expect anything soon. I'm not going to mention everything here, for many reasons, but AR is not the only gene that I'm playing with.

There are still many many problems ahead.

Comment

• FGF11
                        • Nov 2015

Originally posted by youngin
                        This sounds dangerous as hell. How can you be sure this will be localized to follicles in the scalp? Even totally knocking out AR in sebaceous glands might **** your hair up. Do you even know if hair will grow without androgen receptors?
                        That's where the technology I'm using comes in. My gene delivery consists of infection of genes to the scalp, and activating it later with another mechanism (chemical). That's as much information as I can give now. Also, the whole system is under a specific promoter that is only active in skin.

Comment

• FGF11
                          • Nov 2015

Originally posted by youngin
                          Yes, they will. AR knockout mice not only have thick hair but regenerate skin much faster.

Also, the reason upon balding skin gets more oily and itchy, is that AR cause lineage differentiation of stem cells from hair follicle towards SG. Anyways, I've got to go.

Comment

• lol76
                            • Oct 2015

Best of luck, FGF11 - and thankyou!

Comment

• Westonci
                              • Feb 2010

God bless you FGF11, your honest to god our only hope in this greedy and corrupt industry.

Comment

• Swooping
                                • May 2014

Yes, they will. AR knockout mice not only have thick hair but regenerate skin much faster.

Also, the reason upon balding skin gets more oily and itchy, is that AR cause lineage differentiation of stem cells from hair follicle towards SG. Anyways, I've got to go.
                                Doesnīt AAV integrate rather in a site specific fashion. In other words itīs unlikely to spread in the body on it's own right?

I have read papers about prostate cancer wherein AAV-mediated shRNA was used for AR knockdown

AR knockdown would be godly, like really godly.

Long term lasting 100% preventative treatment. AGA would be eradicated. One can only dream and fantasize about that dude..

But... Can you show some pictures dude? Your set-up or anything convincing, more people will take you seriously.

Putting it into practice is on a whole different level.

Comment

Working...