Dr. Wesley has begun his 3rd 'Pilofocus' Phase Testing- I was finally involved!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TJT
    • Aug 2015

No idea what all the fuss is about with this. Some incremental improvement in survivability of implanted follicles and scarring? Whatever....

Comment

• Artista
      • Apr 2010

Dr. Wesley IS quite aware of the 'suffering' the 'desperations' and the concerns of others out there.
      There is no way for Dr. Wesley to rush through his phase testings.
      I'm sure that he would if he could but as I've said many times in the past and recently , he is a compassionately sincere doctor who is also very OBJECTIVE in the improvements to hair-loss help!
      I too am quite objective in my approach to advising other members here on Spencer Kobren's great hairloss forum BTT

Comment

• Herbaliser
        • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Artista
        Dr. Wesley IS quite aware of the 'suffering' the 'desperations' and the concerns of others out there.
        There is no way for Dr. Wesley to rush through his phase testings.
        I'm sure that he would if he could but as I've said many times in the past and recently , he is a compassionately sincere doctor who is also very OBJECTIVE in the improvements to hair-loss help!
        I too am quite objective in my approach to advising other members here on Spencer Kobren's great hairloss forum BTT
        Now you actually nailed it when your concerned doc, making money of peoples desperation to fit in our shallow society.
        I thought you were a real artist for a second, not influenced by the shallow marketing and this site by it´s own and be a independent artist.

Comment

• Artista
          • Apr 2010

Hey there Herbaliser
          Not sure why you would respond like that.
          In fact I'm not sure what you are really saying But that's ok.. You can THINK in whatever way you prefer.
          I don't know what it has to do with my artistry works either- lol
          Hey Stayhopeful , any response from you now?
          I know that you are a commonsense kind of member

Comment

• Trouse5858
            • Apr 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
            Now you actually nailed it when your concerned doc, making money of peoples desperation to fit in our shallow society.
            I thought you were a real artist for a second, not influenced by the shallow marketing and this site by it´s own and be a independent artist.
            Honestly, what the hell are you even blabbering about?

Comment

• jamesst11
              • Jun 2014

Originally posted by Herbaliser
              For someone so open minded, you sure do make rash, blanket statements. Some hair transplant surgeons save peoples lives bro. You have never been in one of our shoes, so maybe you need to just shut up already. Imagine you got hair plugs at a very young age because you were desperate, young and foolish, just imagine for a second living with HAIR PLUGS. Now imagine an ETHICAL, RESPONSIBLE doctor doing repair work and making you look normal again. PEOPLE LIKE ME should be the ones that are bitter and angry as we have been f*cked by the corporate butchers. But I am not, because I go out of my way to research. Some people have scarring alopecia, serious injuries or burns.... What about the doctors that help them lead normal lives.

Comment

• Artista
                • Apr 2010

Hi Jamesst11... Thanks for giving us your point of view.
                Also, Research is so critical for everyone.
                Cheers

Comment

• JDW
                  • Mar 2012

Sorry if I've missed it on here and thanks for updating Artisa, does anyone know what the science behind the regeneration is?! Is this something new that Wesley has come up with. I didn't know Pilofocus had a regeneration side to it?

Comment

• pixels
                    • Nov 2015

Originally posted by JDW
                    Sorry if I've missed it on here and thanks for updating Artisa, does anyone know what the science behind the regeneration is?! Is this something new that Wesley has come up with. I didn't know Pilofocus had a regeneration side to it?
                    Transaction? He's splitting hair follicles - in a new and improved way is my guess.

Artista should have some clue since he's had the operation.

Comment

• pixels
                      • Nov 2015

Also, time will tell whether he's in it for us or the money.

The people who developed FUE made it hard for other docs to catch on hence such slow uptake compared to FUT.

Fingers crossed he shares it far and wide and chooses to change the world.

Comment

• maspelosi
                        • Nov 2015

Something is not clear yet after six pages.

Is there any kind of donnor regeneration involed on the technique? yes or not.
                        Are there any quantificable results about regeneration?

Thanks

Comment

• JDW
                          • Mar 2012

Originally posted by maspelosi

Thanks
                          That's what I would like to know, if there is this is massive but I can't remember hearing of it previously. Has he filed a patent for the proceedure?

Comment

• Hubris
                            • Jul 2015

Originally posted by maspelosi

Thanks
                            Dr. Wesley is promising an almost scarless hair transplant technique. In addition, it appears that some regeneration may be possible, but all evidence thus far is anecdotal and therefore that waits to be seen.

Comment

• Artista
                              • Apr 2010

Hello all, Just got back online.
                              (Ive been quite busy the last 2 days)

To respond~~
                              Maspelosi's post
                              "Something is not clear yet after six pages.
                              Is there any kind of donor regeneration involved on the technique? yes or not.
                              Are there any quantifiable results about regeneration? Thanks "

First of all, welcome to this, the best hairloss forum Maspelosi
                              Keep yourself as positive as you can be bro.

Donor regeneration IS a part of Dr. Wesley Phase Testing along with a new endoscopic hair transplantation science.
                              If only you and all else, early 2014, could have seen the 2014 Pilofocus 45 min.PowerPoint presentation of the very first Phase Test end-results, finished at the end of 2013.
                              It was AMAZING to see and witness the PowerPoint presentation along with the discussions that were had afterwards. Spencer Kobren was another person that was allowed access as well as a portion of other doctors.
                              As Hubris has said , "...all evidence thus far is anecdotal and therefore that waits to be seen".
                              (thanks for your response Hubris)

Hopefully at the end of this ongoing 3rd Phase Testing,(that I was a second patient of),
                              that it does eventually prove-out to be exactly what Dr. Wesley has been trying to accomplish for everybody.

Do not forget that it is not ONLY about hair regeneration, it is a new scientific way of removing ones follicles from underneath using his specialized new type of Endoscopic tools.
                              The only scarring one would have would be quite SMALL.

Comment

• Inthemix
                                • Sep 2015

Jamesst11- Another senseless bitter comment. Take a deep breath and relax!

Comment

Working...