X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • ghostrider
    • Mar 2015

Hi mate,

The oc, ru and k&b are From Kane.

I mix then all together in 1 vehicle. 1gram oc +2.5 grams RU in 50ml k&b.

Originally posted by Jazz1
    Hey that's great news I always buy this combination as back up every year.

You also buy the ethanol from Kane? Also the RU 2%?

How do you apply RU/OC together?

Comment

• ghostrider
      • Mar 2015

My 25g seti passed customs today <3 I will check if it works combined with ru58841. Let's see if it it gives further the growth and if it can beat its stronger brother 0c000459! I'm still not sure though if it disolves in k&b! I will let you guys know once it arrives!

Anyone having similar succ with with ru+ minox ?

Comment

• ghostrider
        • Mar 2015

By the way 25g seti is the same price as oc..

Comment

• warner8
          • Jan 2015

hi ghostwriter, where did you get the seti from? and did you have regrowth with ru and minox? I've been on ru and minox approaching a month now.

Originally posted by ghostrider
          My 25g seti passed customs today <3 I will check if it works combined with ru58841. Let's see if it it gives further the growth and if it can beat its stronger brother 0c000459! I'm still not sure though if it disolves in k&b! I will let you guys know once it arrives!

Anyone having similar succ with with ru+ minox ?

Comment

• TubZy
            • Feb 2015

Originally posted by ghostrider
            Hi mate,

The oc, ru and k&b are From Kane.

I mix then all together in 1 vehicle. 1gram oc +2.5 grams RU in 50ml k&b.
            It does not dissolve in KB, I tried already unfortunately.

Comment

• warner8
              • Jan 2015

hi tubs, where did u get your seti from?
              Originally posted by TubZy
              It does not dissolve in KB, I tried already unfortunately.

Comment

• jamesst11
                • Jun 2014

Dang, what happened to this thread? Either everyone has lost their hair on RU and quit or regrew it all and quit. This was a good thread, so I am bumping it. where are all of you?!?!?

Comment

• diffuseloser
                  • Sep 2014

Back on RU again for over a month now and already seeing huge improvements in density. Able to cut my hair pretty short again now without worrying so much about my scalp showing. Long way to go yet - I'd say I'm still NW3 but definitely a major improvement on how it was 2 months ago.

Comment

• machi
                    • Feb 2016

I read that people have good results when using RU . I thought that being an antiandrogen , people who use RU suffer side effects, but I have not read anyone say suffers many side effects. I used finasteride for 7 years and I left because I was suffering side effects. Can I use RU without any side effects? Could I use a low concentration RU minimize side effects ? Has anyone experienced major side effects using RU ?
                    Please , I'm desperate with this problem. Can anyone comment? thanks.

Comment

• hairsugeon
                      • Jan 2016

Originally posted by diffuseloser
                      Back on RU again for over a month now and already seeing huge improvements in density. Able to cut my hair pretty short again now without worrying so much about my scalp showing. Long way to go yet - I'd say I'm still NW3 but definitely a major improvement on how it was 2 months ago.
                      WHy did you drop Ru before and how long were you on it? Also Where did you buy it? kane, purlab, some other site?

Comment

• jamesst11
                        • Jun 2014

Originally posted by machi
                        I read that people have good results when using RU . I thought that being an antiandrogen , people who use RU suffer side effects, but I have not read anyone say suffers many side effects. I used finasteride for 7 years and I left because I was suffering side effects. Can I use RU without any side effects? Could I use a low concentration RU minimize side effects ? Has anyone experienced major side effects using RU ?
                        Please , I'm desperate with this problem. Can anyone comment? thanks.
                        I personally would not worry too much about side effects in comparison with fin/dut. I think most people believe that RU, being a topical with a relatively short half life, the systemic side effects are minimal to nill. Fin completely f*cked me over... I hope to God, by some miracle that RU actually works for me.

Comment

• diffuseloser
                          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by hairsugeon
                          WHy did you drop Ru before and how long were you on it? Also Where did you buy it? kane, purlab, some other site?
                          No particular reason other than laziness. Didn't have any sides or anything like that. I was on it for about six months. Good old Kane/Anagen Inc

Comment

• robodoc
                            • Aug 2009

I won't make an unscientific comment but will say I tried it for about a year. It did nothing and had some side effects so of course I don't us.

Comment

• hairsugeon
                              • Jan 2016

Originally posted by robodoc
                              I won't make an unscientific comment but will say I tried it for about a year. It did nothing and had some side effects so of course I don't us.
                              How much per day were you using? also, where did you buy it?

Comment

• Swooping
                                • May 2014

Originally posted by diffuseloser
                                That's great diffuseloser, hope it continues for you! It stopped working last time after a while right? What dosage do you use now?

Comment

Working...