Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Zer0
    • Aug 2015

End of the Road in 19

Hello guys, i came here from turkish forum and i wanted to introduce myself and share my story. I started to lose my hair at 14. I went to doctor and he created a mixture to apply twice in week. It helped me little bit and my balding stopped for a while. Then I became 16 and my hair got weak. Everyone was asking that "Are you losing your hair?"
    Then i became so anxious and went to doctor. He gave me minoxil and sent me away. I used mixoil for 2 years and quit 3 months ago. For 6-7 month it was so cool new hair popped out from my head, everyone said "Your hair looks good" but then loop started. I started to lose my hair again. People was telling me again and again and again "You are beeing bald". I used nizoral,minoxil and biotin for 2 years but i lost my hair anyway. Then i quit minoxil and my hair started to fall like trees in storm. It happened so fast . People who had not seen me for 1 month told me that i am really bald now.

So i started to use indometazin last week with b6 and zinc and azelaic acid. I made a lotin by my own.I use jojoba oil and mint oil too. I think i am going to start minoxil again.

First pic was 2 years ago in april 2013, 5 months after i started minox. Others are new.
    Attached Files
  • jamesst11
    • Jun 2014

I am very very sorry you've had to deal with such hair loss at such a young age. That is unfair as hell! To be completely honest, without any anti-androgens, your hair will just continue to thin. Unfortunately this is guaranteed and the only substantial protocol we have for battling MPB right now. If you want to keep your hair and possibly regrow some, you need to consider finasteride. If this is totally out of the question for you, you could consider going the topical route with RU or OC.

Comment

• Zer0
      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
      I am very very sorry you've had to deal with such hair loss at such a young age. That is unfair as hell! To be completely honest, without any anti-androgens, your hair will just continue to thin. Unfortunately this is guaranteed and the only substantial protocol we have for battling MPB right now. If you want to keep your hair and possibly regrow some, you need to consider finasteride. If this is totally out of the question for you, you could consider going the topical route with RU or OC.
      What is OC and MPB mate ? I am turkish so i dont know the short version of the treatments Thank you for your good wishes. I am sorry too and that is unfair as hell that i am losing my hair in my 19 like 35 years old man and others are not. I am scared of finasteride. I used topical spiro and birth control pill called diane35. My testicles hurt and headache started so i quit. I am preaparing for university entrance exam in Turkey . I know that finas causes forgetfullnes so i can not use it because i am studying for my exam. And i am not considering other side effects yet, just forgetfullnes.

I think, i will be bald in 2-3 years, it is my faith

Comment

• Soonbald
        • Apr 2015

btw james how is your finasteride journey going? you said you had shed alot of hairs on fin...did it get better? is the hair improving now??

Comment

• Johny41
          • Dec 2014

@Zero, I understand that good memory is important for you, but almost all the side effects that may occur due to fin, pass with some time. If you really wish to save your hair, you can try to take the pills for some months and check it for the sides you are concerned.

Comment

• Zer0
            • Aug 2015

Maybe i'll try topical fin but surely not oral yet. I will start minox again on monday and maybe i will give a chance spiro again. I am too concerned about side efects and my testicles

Comment

• Johny41
              • Dec 2014

Good luck!

Comment

• baldybald
                • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Zer0
                Maybe i'll try topical fin but surely not oral yet. I will start minox again on monday and maybe i will give a chance spiro again. I am too concerned about side efects and my testicles
                Chicken!

Comment

• Zer0
                  • Aug 2015

Originally posted by baldybald
                  Chicken!
                  Ahahaha why am i chicken dude ? Isn't it normal to concern about my future and hormones in my 19 ??

Comment

• Soonbald
                    • Apr 2015

at your loss zero...dont even bother with finasteride its not a cure it will just slow the hairloss down in "most" ppl and in some lucky few it will stop fruther hairloss...but you surely wont get all your hairs back it will still look thin just shave or just Buzz cut it and leave it be dude..or try topicall RU like im doing..you should have used finasteride years ago no Point in starting it now tbh...at leat I gave fina two chances but the sides got me and I was desperate thats why I gave it two chances even thining of starting it again and use twice a week but nah..it wont "cure" my hairloss if I just use it twice a week it will only slow it down...also who wants to take fina to age 60-70? anyway? I want hair to the day I die...and that wont happen with fina...so wearing a wig or a hat or wait for a cure thats the only option...or "suicide" ofc thats one also...but give topicall RU a try Before you start messing with your hormones and neurosteroids in the brain

Comment

• Zer0
                      • Aug 2015

Originally posted by Soonbald
                      at your loss zero...dont even bother with finasteride its not a cure it will just slow the hairloss down in "most" ppl and in some lucky few it will stop fruther hairloss...but you surely wont get all your hairs back it will still look thin just shave or just Buzz cut it and leave it be dude..or try topicall RU like im doing..you should have used finasteride years ago no Point in starting it now tbh...at leat I gave fina two chances but the sides got me and I was desperate thats why I gave it two chances even thining of starting it again and use twice a week but nah..it wont "cure" my hairloss if I just use it twice a week it will only slow it down...also who wants to take fina to age 60-70? anyway? I want hair to the day I die...and that wont happen with fina...so wearing a wig or a hat or wait for a cure thats the only option...or "suicide" ofc thats one also...but give topicall RU a try Before you start messing with your hormones and neurosteroids in the brain
                      I dont know anything about RU mate, but i will try to find it on turkey. You are totally right about fin and other things.I dont want to take fin for 40 years and i want hair till i die. I dont wan any side effects in my life no matter what.

I only wonder that with RU, after i use it, will the loop start like in minox ? cause you know minox starts beeing useless after 1 year.

Comment

• Soonbald
                        • Apr 2015

RU is a topicall anti-androgen it attaches to the hair folicle making the folicle immune to dht/testo negative effects... its not like minox at all.. some guys maintain with RU alone...I get no sides from it...you could at least give it a try...you buy it from either anagen inc or thekaneshop...I use up to "6ml" everyday at 300mg.. gonna go for a test run now for a few months with it I use the 5% KB solution and I dermaroll everytime I apply it! I do use beta-sistosterol 600mg and nettle root extract 1000mg everyday...but not sure if they do much when it comes to DHT...its not like taking fina anyway..but its still something...

Comment

Working...