Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eldarlmario
    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by charlie76761
    Thanks - i did try Minox 10mg day and got weird feelings in my heart so gave it a miss (got diuretic etc but thought best not risk it all.. if things get a lot worse, then will maybe try again)

This is BIM https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...or-Bimatoprost -

i'm using at 0.3% a day (0.8ml) then applying 1.0% for 1ml to one spot of hair (1.0% is over 30 times stronger than used for growing eyelashes ..0.03%). Only a month in so too early for results

would love to know of those sources - it's fine to post here... everyone always references getting goods from Kane and no issue with the mods- be much appreciated

Thanks!

Charlie
    about bim:

your answer is on page1 post 9. and by my own experience along with dr cotsarelis findings plus bimatoprost entry on wiki- pleade dont waste any more time on it. take note im only refering to hair on the balding scalp.

Comment

• eldarlmario
      • Sep 2015

Thanks - i did try Minox 10mg day and got weird feelings in my heart so gave it a miss (got diuretic etc but thought best not risk it all.. if things get a lot worse, then will maybe try again)

This is BIM https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/thread...or-Bimatoprost -

i'm using at 0.3% a day (0.8ml) then applying 1.0% for 1ml to one spot of hair (1.0% is over 30 times stronger than used for growing eyelashes ..0.03%). Only a month in so too early for results

would love to know of those sources - it's fine to post here... everyone always references getting goods from Kane and no issue with the mods- be much appreciated

Thanks!

Charlie
      about bim:

your answer is on page1 post 9. and by my own experience along with dr cotsarelis findings plus bimatoprost entry on wiki- pleade dont waste any more time on it. take note im only refering to hair on the balding scalp.

Comment

• charlie76761
        • Oct 2014

Originally posted by eldarlmario
        about bim:

Cheers for the guidance.. i've got the stuff now some might as well as keep in regime to see if Allergan know something Dr C doesnt plus this could be encouraging but no photos etc http://www.****************/interact...lergan-Lumigan

Any chance on your supplier for Calc.? Thanks

Comment

• Hairismylife
          • Jun 2012

Wow after a deeper reading I found that topical calcitirol and valproic acid is very powerful, targeting many aspects at the same time. So any method we could get our hands on these?
          Thanks for your finding and sharing!

Comment

• charlie76761
            • Oct 2014

Indeed.. .exciting stuff. Kane stocks both via Kouting but is off for a few days for the chinese holiday over there

Eldarlmario states the following for those two.. need to speak to Kane to understand if he can supply Calc. at that pre-made ointment and then ideally Eld will advise on Valproic acid % unless any one else knows or hav (i'll have a research later on)

1)Topical Calcipotriol 0.0005% generic premade ointment
            2)Topical Valproic acid (undecided on the dosage) DIY vehicle

altho not too sure i want to experiment with Val Acid % ages https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/...s/a682412.html

Has potential tho http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24533507 altho just found this http://www.currentpsychiatry.com/spe...cafce1fac.html

google Calcipotriol Scalp solution - it's ready available for plaque psoriasis... surely if it was so good, it was have been very well noted by now esp those with AGA often have psoriasis so would be a very relevant grp of test cases..!?

Comment

• Hairismylife
              • Jun 2012

You've said what I think. If Calc is so good for treating hairloss it would be well noted. But I'd like to experiment by myself. It's a vitamin D? So can I say it's quite safe to use?

Comment

• Seuxin
                • Jan 2014

I have difficulties to find a good and cheap Topical Calcipotriol ointment...
                Any website or supplier please ? Inhouse ?
                (I'm from Europa).

Valproic acid needs to be buy as powder right ?

Comment

• charlie76761
                  • Oct 2014

Originally posted by Hairismylife
                  You've said what I think. If Calc is so good for treating hairloss it would be well noted. But I'd like to experiment by myself. It's a vitamin D? So can I say it's quite safe to use?
                  Seems safe http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8615060 although slightly worrying that this write up also states it's growth inhibiting (i'm assuming it stops cells replicating as over replicating leads to scalp plague). Hmmm

Ha... you now saying what i was thinking.. dropping it in to my topical mix for a 3 or so months cant hurt.

Eldarlmario is stating 0.0005% mix although you seem to get it at 0.005% as standard solution so if going for E's % then would mean dropping in 0.1ml into every 1ml of my topical. Easy.

Eldarlmario pls can you let me know why 0.0005% solution?

Thanks

Comment

• joachim
                    • May 2014

holy shit.
                    can't keep up with all those infos and studies. too difficult to read and understand it all.

can someone summarize this? what's the news and the solution now? which topicals should we use? are we cured?

Comment

• eldarlmario
                      • Sep 2015

sorry guys data reception is awfully bad in the buikding where im in now. will reply when im back home

Comment

• eldarlmario
                        • Sep 2015

Seems safe http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8615060 although slightly worrying that this write up also states it's growth inhibiting (i'm assuming it stops cells replicating as over replicating leads to scalp plague). Hmmm

Ha... you now saying what i was thinking.. dropping it in to my topical mix for a 3 or so months cant hurt.

Eldarlmario is stating 0.0005% mix although you seem to get it at 0.005% as standard solution so if going for E's % then would mean dropping in 0.1ml into every 1ml of my topical. Easy.

Eldarlmario pls can you let me know why 0.0005% solution?

Thanks
                        its a typo- n u r right, its 0.005% for calcipotriol, though tretinoin is defintrly 0.0005%.

and if its really ok- i will posts the sources later. i just don wan ppl to think imadvertising or something. im not being paid for doing all these. helping fellow AGA sufferers is my only goal

Comment

• eldarlmario
                          • Sep 2015

Originally posted by joachim
                          holy shit.
                          can't keep up with all those infos and studies. too difficult to read and understand it all.

can someone summarize this? what's the news and the solution now? which topicals should we use? are we cured?
                          no we r not 'cured'- but i will my best- with the help of all of us here to find out how we can mimic this 'cure' as closely as possible(nothing is impossibl- at least in this context)- through a stable regime of a few small molecules consisting of:

1)topical calcipotriol or calcitriol.

Primary rationale: it induces the expression of CD200.

"Expression of CD200 and Integrin A6(CD49f) was sufficient to reconstitute a whole follicle"- Dr Cotsarellis

2)IF it indeed posseses ability to perform those functions relevant to multiple pathsays in regards to hair growth to what has been indicated for it on paper- then topical Valproic acid would be the next best thing(Gsk3. inhibitor, Androgen receptor inhibitor, FosB and c-fos inhibitor via inhibting PKC, CD34 expression inducer, HDAC2 inhibitor, Foxp1 activator, etc)

Primary rationale: It induces CD34 expression(PGE2 does so too).

3)topical tretinoin in an ultra low dose(0.0005%) upregulates Foxp1, GPRC5D, RAR and most importantly- Integrin A6

Primary rationale: It induces Integrin A6 expression( I could find only tretinoin and Parathyroid hormone-related protein(not a small molecule) that does so.

So magic formula => CD34 + CD200+ CD49f(Integrin A6) => hair regrowth. This is not my own opinion because Dr Cotsarelis has already stated this in his patent.

Comment

• joachim
                            • May 2014

Originally posted by eldarlmario
                            no we r not 'cured'- but i will my best- with the help of all of us here to find out how we can mimic this 'cure' as closely as possible(nothing is impossibl- at least in this context)- through a stable regime of a few small molecules consisting of:

1)topical calcipotriol or calcitriol.

Primary rationale: it induces the expression of CD200.

"Expression of CD200 and Integrin A6(CD49f) was sufficient to reconstitute a whole follicle"- Dr Cotsarellis

2)IF it indeed posseses ability to perform those functions relevant to multiple pathsays in regards to hair growth to what has been indicated for it on paper- then topical Valproic acid would be the next best thing(Gsk3. inhibitor, Androgen receptor inhibitor, FosB and c-fos inhibitor via inhibting PKC, CD34 expression inducer, HDAC2 inhibitor, Foxp1 activator, etc)

Primary rationale: It induces CD34 expression(PGE2 does so too).

3)topical tretinoin in an ultra low dose(0.0005%) upregulates Foxp1, GPRC5D, RAR and most importantly- Integrin A6

Primary rationale: It induces Integrin A6 expression( I could find only tretinoin and Parathyroid hormone-related protein(not a small molecule) that does so.

So magic formula => CD34 + CD200+ CD49f(Integrin A6) => hair regrowth. This is not my own opinion because Dr Cotsarelis has already stated this in his patent.
                            sounds interesting. thanks for that great work.
                            let's hope your theory pans out. it's time to cure this hairloss nightmare once and for all.

Comment

• luca10
                              • May 2013

Interesting!

Comment

• eldarlmario
                                • Sep 2015

Ok now that i have consolidated a list of the items to address each gene mentioned in the scoliosis study and Dr Cotsarelis patent- i will post the contacts again for the last time

I have to stress yet again that

1)i do not gain anything at all from posting these contacts(my own) other then having the pleasure of knowing I have helped a fellow AGA researcher in conducting his own experiments.
                                2)i do not know the contacts and nor do I deal with them pertaining to a Business-Business relationship, other than being a Consumer myself in sourcing supplies for my research.
                                3)My conduct at contributing information about AGA to our community should prove that

These contacts are sourced from over the years while looking for research solutions for investigating AGA, Nootropics, Anabolics and even Myopia. My strategy for sourcing low-cost experimentals for my research is:

1)http://www.mims.com/India/drug/AdvancedSearch/ to look for any Generic drug I want. Then: (Source A)gksales4@guokang8286.com.cn <==China-based Biochemical factory-based manufacturer for research chemicals(some)/generic drugs in raw powder form. I find most of their prices to be the lowest but some are grossly expensive. They respond to my queries fast, though OR : (Source B)leehpl900@gmail.com <==India-based direct dropshipper from the low-cost Generics Pharmaceutical Industry in India in premade form(gels/ointments/capsules/tabs). Alldaychemist and Inhouse get their stocks from the very same India-based Generics Pharmaceutical Industry base as the 1 mentioned above(but the latter 2 marks up their prices by several folds). This source takes 1 whole day to reply- so don't expect an immediate response.

2)Santacruz Bio or Tocris website(these are commercial links and Im not gonna post them- so please google their homepage yourself) to look at a comprehensive search list of existing Research chemicals that i want . Then: (Source C)theKaneshop- and he gets his supplies/raw materials from the very same China-based Biochemicals Industry base as the other 2 listed here. Kane doesn't respond to queries sometimes. For all other research chemicals that thekaneshop do not have: (Source D)mail08@sciphar.com <==China-based Biochemical factory-based manufacturer. They provide recombinant products. The downside to this source is that they take a long time to reply, if they do- that is. If they don't', keep emailing them.

3)Negotiate with them for the total price.

Good luck conducting experiments for your research. Please report back if you've got positive results with photos of your mouse samples.

Comment

Working...