Dr Oscar Klein hairloss Ex patients who need HELP!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

Hi jazz and all i know your trying to help people here but is there any proof susans products work? and even Dr Klines if they did every one would be getting on them unless some cannot afford to that is.
    As is any other products minoxidil has some success and mixed with other ingredience we are all at a loss to what does and does not work, take ru many say it works and yet even though i have used it there is some proof if its legit it may help with minox.
    We really need to find out first what cat your hairloss is if its shiny bald all over as many here maybe then is it too late for any treatments involving minox?
    What we really need is the cure for this disease as many of us may still have in the shiny areas very tiny hairs which i can see close up under certain light which may still be able to regenerate with the right product which maybe some topical stem cell treatment or stemoxydine which was supposed to do this.
    There mustbe people like me and joe from staton island that are totally confused over the many years we have been looking for that product that really works in mpb.

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz many thanks for your reply im glad something is helping, although im not keen on minox anymore and after using the igrow you may know i got the theradome LH80 and its my 60 treatment. And i can say it does help although no miracle im using with the reds kitchin sink natural lite topical which is nice to use and have only just started that.
      As a reply to another poster on here i can vouch that the theradome is very good and im not going to stop using so as said being on the 60 treatment and finding now very tiny white hairs appearing after all this time its been slow but i am nw4 and been balding over many years i am excited.

Comment

• thechamp
        • Jan 2011

Originally posted by doke
        Hi Jazz many thanks for your reply im glad something is helping, although im not keen on minox anymore and after using the igrow you may know i got the theradome LH80 and its my 60 treatment. And i can say it does help although no miracle im using with the reds kitchin sink natural lite topical which is nice to use and have only just started that.
        As a reply to another poster on here i can vouch that the theradome is very good and im not going to stop using so as said being on the 60 treatment and finding now very tiny white hairs appearing after all this time its been slow but i am nw4 and been balding over many years i am excited.
        So doke you think I should ditch the igrow it's still working , and get the thermodome did you shed with it

Comment

• doke
          • Jun 2009

Hi Jazz no i had no shed with it infact any shedding stopped after the first week but i have heard people say they shed with it which with mpb thats what happens with or without the lasers.
          Should you stop the igrow well i do not know if you are getting any results with it? and i only got the theradome because i sold my igrow on ebay to put towards the igrow as it did help but wanted to to try more lasers and i do think leds do nothing for mpb.
          And also got my theradome new for £595 from ebay seller who by the way is in uk and sells hllc minoxidil with natural dht inhibitor he gave me a free 90ml RE-STIM as well.
          When i read that the thradome was similar to the clinic lasers in strength which you know cost a lot i thought i must try it.
          And as said im so happy with mine i will keep on using.

Comment

• thechamp
            • Jan 2011

It's only 895 on the website

Hi Jazz no i had no shed with it infact any shedding stopped after the first week but i have heard people say they shed with it which with mpb thats what happens with or without the lasers.
            Should you stop the igrow well i do not know if you are getting any results with it? and i only got the theradome because i sold my igrow on ebay to put towards the igrow as it did help but wanted to to try more lasers and i do think leds do nothing for mpb.
            And also got my theradome new for £595 from ebay seller who by the way is in uk and sells hllc minoxidil with natural dht inhibitor he gave me a free 90ml RE-STIM as well.
            When i read that the thradome was similar to the clinic lasers in strength which you know cost a lot i thought i must try it.
            It's only 895 on the website You paid 1200 australian dollars ?

Comment

• doke
              • Jun 2009

Originally posted by thechamp
              It's only 895 on the website You paid 1200 australian dollars ?
              The normal price in the uk is £649 pounds?

Comment

• Tarikko
                • Aug 2014

Hey guys,

I am now on Susan's formula, thanks to brother Jazz... I started just yesterday and my expectations are high.

I wished to thank you again and this time on the forums Jazz... I will keep you posted through Whatsapp as usual.

BTW bro, about these new products.. Vitamin C and E, Biotin, Melanin.. Do you recommend those? and do they need to be purchased separately or can we have it incorporated in the lotion that she offers?

Comment

• warner8
                  • Jan 2015

I've used her melatonin and the glut + biotin. hmmmm when the bottles finished, i didn't re-order. i think they can compliment a regimen, but i think more powerful dht blockers like fin/progesterone, and proven growers like minox should be the bread and butter. myself, I'm going to use oils (basically Herbalizers recipe) as my compliment. I'm also on susans formula as well.
                  Originally posted by Tarikko
                  Hey guys,

I am now on Susan's formula, thanks to brother Jazz... I started just yesterday and my expectations are high.

I wished to thank you again and this time on the forums Jazz... I will keep you posted through Whatsapp as usual.

BTW bro, about these new products.. Vitamin C and E, Biotin, Melanin.. Do you recommend those? and do they need to be purchased separately or can we have it incorporated in the lotion that she offers?

Comment

• Herbaliser
                    • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Tarikko
                    Hey guys,

I´m getting my much needed vitamins, minerals without supplements, and this is a nice explanation why supplements docent work as stated.

Comment

• thechamp
                      • Jan 2011

Does the thermodome cover the side of the head?

Does the thermodome cover the side of the head ?

Comment

• Eire1980
                        • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
                        Usually an hour, but half hour should be enough time to allow the lotion to absorb, how's your hairloss now?
                        Hey Jazz..hope your keeping well...I'm on susans lotions about 5 or 6 weeks..0.05 fin plus minoxidil and a few other you suggested....thing is I feel like my crown is getting worse...is this to be expected initially?...appreciate the feedback..cheers

Comment

• warner8
                          • Jan 2015

Hi Jazz, I wanted to know if their was a benefit to using Susans topical fin. do you alternate between it, and oral fin, or just the topical fin exclusively.

Comment

• Eire1980
                            • Dec 2013

Right tell me exactly what you are using full regime and also what you have added in Susan's lotion?

What was you using prior to Susan's mixtures etc?

The reason I ask is I need to determine your regime before hand, as shedding is normally expected on minoxidol so do not panick. I also want to maximise the shedding phase but I need to know the above what you was using prior to Susan's mixture.
                            Hey thanks for the quick reply.
                            I was using polaris 7.5 minox with regenepure and niz every few days.

At the minute I'm using susans,regenepure and niz...I'm just thinking that it looks worse at the crown and temples.
                            Susan's formula is
                            Minox 12.5
                            AA 5%
                            Fin 0.05
                            RA .025%
                            HC 0.1%
                            Prog 0.25%

Cheers

Comment

• warner8
                              • Jan 2015

any benefit from it?

been on the susan 15% minox mix with everything but the fin now since july 6th of this year. Had some frontal shedding and right temple shedding. Started using the regenepure DR, as well the divine herbal oils. I am still waiting on the derma roller which arrives this week.

questions about the derma roller.

1) do i dermaroll everyday then apply on susans formula.
                              2) I've been using the regenepure dr 2 -3 times a week left on the scalp for 15 min, then washed out. is this the right way to use it?
                              3) should i incorporate the topical fin in my regimen. currently taking 1 mg generic fin ED.[
                              4) I've noticed i didnt get a peel since using susans formula for over a month now. I'm beginning to wonder if they left out the retina A. i definitely peeled on my previous bottle with Retin a in the mix. Should i email land ask?

QUOTE=Jazz1;217046]Hey bro I use oral Propecia every other day 1mg, plus I use Susan's mixture with 0.1% daily. I have been doing this method for 2 years now, as I was initialy on Dr Kleins formula until he passed away.

How is your hairloss now?[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Eire1980
                                • Dec 2013

What was the ingredients in polaris 7.5% just plain minoxidil and did you stop this when you switched to Susans mixture? I would get some Kirkland minoxidil foam or Regaine foam to add with your regime.

Prior to using Susan's mixture was your hairloss accelerating? Or stable? My best bet is your probabaly going through a shed from 7.5% to 12.5%, so i would relax as this should grow back, but adding 5% ontop, opposite time frame from Susan's mixture should work.
                                Hey Jazz - thanks for taking the time to reply. Polaris was just minox with AA.
                                Is it not dangerous to use additional minox?..also my nipples have gone really sensative, burning sensation..I thought it was irritation from running top but it's lasting days..not sure whether to ditch this..cheers

Comment

Working...