Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Trenblastoise
    • Jul 2014

Originally posted by FlightTL
    Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!
    This argument is so incredibly poor...
    It reminds me of the people who tells short guys that it doesn't matter if you are short, just look at Tom Cruise or Robert Downey Jr. It's all in your head! It's all about personality, 100%, just be nicer!

They fail to realize not everyone can be world famous multi millionaires. Many women will look past baldness, but it is a factor to most.

Comment

• dus
      • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Trenblastoise
      It reminds me of the people who tells short guys that it doesn't matter if you are short, just look at Tom Cruise or Robert Downey Jr. It's all in your head! It's all about personality, 100%, just be nicer!

They fail to realize not everyone can be world famous multi millionaires. Many women will look past baldness, but it is a factor to most.
      First off, FLightTL is a troll. Second, it's like comparing an ugly person with hair to George Clooney and stating: George Clooney has hair,you shouldn't have a problem.

Comment

• GNX
        • Dec 2012

Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!
        that made me LOL!!! I'm sure money and fame has absolutely nothing to do with that either.... smh

Comment

• baldozer
          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Trenblastoise

Robert Downey Jr. is not short. He is 5'9''. That is world's average height.

Comment

• Trenblastoise
            • Jul 2014

Originally posted by baldozer
            I know^^ People are clueless.

Comment

• ashleysummer
              • Jul 2015

interesting experiment

Comment

• FlightTL
                • Jun 2011

Originally posted by baldozer
                Baldozer, I really respect your ability to move on with life even though you've lost your hair like me.

Comment

• fred970
                  • Nov 2009

Baldozer, I really respect your ability to move on with life even though you've lost your hair like me.
                  The guy is probably a shaved NW2.5 who thinks he gets what it's like to suffer from baldness.

Comment

• jamesst11
                    • Jun 2014

These threads go on way too long to try to address really obvious problems. We live in a pretty shallow society that places a lot of emphasis on looks, that's a fact. If you look GOOD bald, then you will attract women. If you look like SHIT bald, then you will not. That's the obvious final conclusion everyone should come to. It doesn't matter if you're bald, only if you look good.

Comment

• FlightTL
                      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by jamesst11
                      These threads go on way too long to try to address really obvious problems. We live in a pretty shallow society that places a lot of emphasis on looks, that's a fact. If you look GOOD bald, then you will attract women. If you look like SHIT bald, then you will not. That's the obvious final conclusion everyone should come to. It doesn't matter if you're bald, only if you look good.
                      Some societies place education higher

Comment

• kadze
                        • May 2015

I live in Moscow, Russia. Quite a huge city with a massive influx of people from other parts of former USSR. And I've noticed that girls, who already settled in here, tend to like thin and boyishly looking guys with meticulously thought-through hairstyles. While girls from poorer background seem to value physique and well-being of a partner more and basically don't give a damn about his hair.

So I guess, there is a kind of switch inside their brains depending on how well-off a particular girl is.

So, guys, thanks for you sanctions, I am going to stand more chances in the future

Comment

• kadze
                          • May 2015

Touching on the subject, we should not forget that baldness has been known for millennia. And evolutionaly speaking, the fact, that this mutation has survived over so many years, tells us that it has some value for women.

to put it simply, it is an indicator of maturity of a man. Maturity basically means power, money, intelligence, physical development and so on. That is why a well-off and well-build bald guy won't put off a girl. With time guys tend to amass money, social status and intelligence, so the older you are the less acute the problem of baldness typically is. And that is exactly why alopecia is such a huge deal for a young boy who's just turned 20, he simply can't live up to what his bald head implies in terms of evolution and biology.

So, I think the best way to pull it off is to become more mature in all senses of this word: financially, mentally, physically and stop being a kid playing xbox and bitching about his unfair fate in general.

That's how I see it.

Comment

• fred970
                            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by kadze
                            Touching on the subject, we should not forget that baldness has been known for millennia. And evolutionaly speaking, the fact, that this mutation has survived over so many years, tells us that it has some value for women.

to put it simply, it is an indicator of maturity of a man. Maturity basically means power, money, intelligence, physical development and so on. That is why a well-off and well-build bald guy won't put off a girl. With time guys tend to amass money, social status and intelligence, so the older you are the less acute the problem of baldness typically is. And that is exactly why alopecia is such a huge deal for a young boy who's just turned 20, he simply can't live up to what his bald head implies in terms of evolution and biology.

So, I think the best way to pull it off is to become more mature in all senses of this word: financially, mentally, physically and stop being a kid playing xbox and bitching about his unfair fate in general.

That's how I see it.
                            Men before got married and had kids at 18, way before their male pattern baldness kicked in. Theory debunked. Women hate and have always hated bald men.

Comment

• kadze
                              • May 2015

We are not talking about medival times here. This issue should be looked at from evolutional perspective. 20-30-40k years ago and even earlier. In times when there was no marriage as a social custom at all.

So here you're mistaken.

As for the past millenium, you are also far from being correct. It was girls' destiny to be taken as a wife at 15, men ( especially in higher social classes) could wait till 40s to get married.

Comment

• fred970
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by kadze
                                We are not talking about medival times here. This issue should be looked at from evolutional perspective. 20-30-40k years ago and even earlier. In times when there was no marriage as a social custom at all.

So here you're mistaken.

As for the past millenium, you are also far from being correct. It was girls' destiny to be taken as a wife at 15, men ( especially in higher social classes) could wait till 40s to get married.
                                And in the vast majority of cases, they had no choice and were forced to marry the ugly bald guy. Against, argument easily dismissed.

Women have always despised baldness. Accept this simple truth and move on.

Comment

Working...