Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • RanDave
    • Nov 2014

Originally posted by Johny41
    So, what I want to say is that we should work on both appearance and positive thinking.
    I agree with you Johny! Girls like physically and mentally strong guys with whom they feel safe and sound.

Comment

• FlightTL
      • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Johny41
      There was only one girl that refused to continue the date. The rest 3 girls were ok with his bald head. I think that not only a good appearance plays a great role, but also your attitude to the situation and your self confidence. No girls that want to date a shy man and a man with low self esteem. They like self confident guys and guys with sense of humor. So, what I want to say is that we should work on both appearance and positive thinking.
      You are right. Sense of humor is great!

Comment

• fred970
        • Nov 2009

^ All of this is virgin wishful thinking. Experiments have shown that girls decide if they want to sleep with you seconds after meeting you.

It's all based on your looks. They evaluate you in an instant and if they're not attracted to you sexually instantly, then no amount of sense of humor or confidence is going to change the outcome.

You can't act on women's primal sexual attraction, it occurs in a part of her brain not accessible to conscious thought. If she's not attracted, she's not attracted, it's biological.

The sooner you accept that truth, the more peace of mind you will have in your daily life.

Some women will be attracted to you no matter how disadvantaged you think you are. You just have to find them.

But don't lose any of your time on those who are not attracted. Nothing you say or do is going to change their mind.

Comment

• hdude46
          • Aug 2009

Originally posted by jamesst11
          It's weird, every one is so convinced that women really do care a lot about this. It's understandable if, with hair you're a 10 and without it, you're a 5 or 6. Every one of my good looking female friends is dating or married to someone that is balding or already bald. There just really are SO many more factors involved in what attracts women to me. I think us men in general tend to be way more focused on looks when it comes to finding a partner. It's evolutionary that our sex drive influences us more. Are primitive minds want to procreate and, in doing so, we seek women with the best genes possible. Women primarily want men that stay fit, have their lives together, are confident, loyal and charming.
          Agree with this. In my personal experiences I've been quite amazed at how many really attractive girls I've known in high school and college settle down or get married to guys with hair loss. The older you get the less of a stigma it becomes to women. Obviously not all girls are going to be this way but I've been surprised at how many don't seem bothered by it. Yes, most people look better with hair but I think you hit it right on the head when you said there are so many other factors at play. And that's not to make anyone feel better it's just a fact. Sadly it's people like Fred who spew garbage on this forum and ruin it for other the members.

Comment

• fred970
            • Nov 2009

Originally posted by hdude46
            Agree with this. In my personal experiences I've been quite amazed at how many really attractive girls I've known in high school and college settle down or get married to guys with hair loss. The older you get the less of a stigma it becomes to women. Obviously not all girls are going to be this way but I've been surprised at how many don't seem bothered by it. Yes, most people look better with hair but I think you hit it right on the head when you said there are so many other factors at play. And that's not to make anyone feel better it's just a fact. Sadly it's people like Fred who spew garbage on this forum and ruin it for other the members.
            Of course they will settle for an unattractive (bald) guy once they're tired of having been pumped and dumped by tall hot NW1's during their 20's.

Hooray! All bald men should be happy about old hags who have had dozens of dicks inside them giving finally giving them a chance.

Right.

Comment

• hdude46
              • Aug 2009

Originally posted by fred970
              Of course they will settle for an unattractive (bald) guy once they're tired of having been pumped and dumped by tall hot NW1's during their 20's.

Hooray! All bald men should be happy about old hags who have had dozens of dicks inside them giving finally giving them a chance.

Right.
              Pumped and dumped? Good god. You're a clown. Sorry you've had so much trouble getting laid, although it's not hard to see why.

Comment

• Vunoo
                • Jul 2014

I don't know if girls care or not on your 30's+, but at least as a teen, I can totally say that they do care... and having weak hair/bald spot(s) is enough of a turn off for them to somehow avoid you (been there, sadly)

Comment

• fred970
                  • Nov 2009

Pumped and dumped? Good god. You're a clown. Sorry you've had so much trouble getting laid, although it's not hard to see why.
                  I have no trouble getting laid. Got a long-term girlfriend and girls flirting with me on a regular basis. Try again.

Comment

• hdude46
                    • Aug 2009

Originally posted by fred970
                    I have no trouble getting laid. Got a long-term girlfriend and girls flirting with me on a regular basis. Try again.
                    Yeah, don't believe you. If that were true you wouldn't be here bitching and moaning and posting the utter nonsense that you do. Have a good one pal.

Comment

• fred970
                      • Nov 2009

Yeah, don't believe you. If that were true you wouldn't be here bitching and moaning and posting the utter nonsense that you do. Have a good one pal.
                      Where am I bitching and moaning again? I'm just stating facts, facts you don't want to face because you're afraid. Have fun burying your head in the sand.

Comment

• GNX
                        • Dec 2012

you know any guys who think a bald chic looks more attractive then one with hair? I sure don't. its no different for chics. men just look better with hair period. in fact, id say its a total deal breaker for 50-70% of women out there.

I think if ur black or hispanic its less of a deal breaker tho. but for white dudes its much higher imo.

anyone who thinks otherwise is simply bullshiiting themselves..... which is exactly why were all on this forum and any other forum cause we want our hair back. it aint rocket science.

although, I am pretty much bald I really don't have a hard time meeting women and gettn laid but I am 100% positive that if I had hair a LOT more attractive women wud be interested in me. especially the younger women.

Comment

• GNX
                          • Dec 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
                          And what about traits like Intelligence and Ambition? Actually, intelligence should be the #1 desirable trait for women. One benefit of being bald is that bald men are perceived as more intelligent.
                          looks will take precedence over ANYTHING period. I mean as long as ur not a total loser of course.

Comment

• Illusion
                            • Jul 2014

Lol, fred is always getting bashed by someone. Unfortunately, he's right. And it really does seem like people are afraid of the truth.

Some of you guys need to swallow the red pill.

Comment

• FlightTL
                              • Jun 2011

Originally posted by Illusion
                              Lol, fred is always getting bashed by someone. Unfortunately, he's right. And it really does seem like people are afraid of the truth.

Some of you guys need to swallow the red pill.

Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!

Comment

• fred970
                                • Nov 2009

Originally posted by FlightTL
                                Look at Kelly Slater and Michael Jordan. They have HOT wives!
                                They're also filthy rich and famous. But those attributes didn't have an impact on them getting hot wives right?

Comment

Working...