Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Occulus
    • Dec 2013

Originally posted by Jazz1
    I will pay the price if the stuff halts hairloss forever, I'm not concerned about regrowth!
    Then you're alone - no one is going to be content with something that doesn't grow hair. In fact, growing hair is the number one priority, not secession of hair loss. As long as the procedure is repeatable, then I'm fine if it doesn't halt hair loss. I'd just "top off" from time to time to maintain my hair.

Hair growth is critical - without it, there's no point in bringing a new treatment to market.

Comment

• Hemo
      • Apr 2015

Don't you think if there was anything to definitively show it works/will work, the proof would be available? Nothing has been released to make me believe they will cure anything, so just wait and see.

Comment

• mlamber5
        • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Occulus
        Then you're alone - no one is going to be content with something that doesn't grow hair. In fact, growing hair is the number one priority, not secession of hair loss. As long as the procedure is repeatable, then I'm fine if it doesn't halt hair loss. I'd just "top off" from time to time to maintain my hair.

Hair growth is critical - without it, there's no point in bringing a new treatment to market.
        Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm NW 4, I couldn't give a rats ass about staying at NW 4 from now until eternity. I'm only interesting in reversing my NW level. When something comes out that can do that effectively, then ill get excited. The mere fact that we are still not able to effectively regrow hair in 2015 never ceases to have me bewildered. Why is this so damn hard to do lol. The fact that we aren't able to effectively regrow yet makes me think that someone, somewhere, must be close to figuring this out once and for all.

Comment

• JayM
          • Apr 2015

Originally posted by Hemo
          Don't you think if there was anything to definitively show it works/will work, the proof would be available? Nothing has been released to make me believe they will cure anything, so just wait and see.
          Well they did release some pictures didn't they? But they haven't even done a phase 2 trial and I'm sure in phase 1 it was only a few injections in like one site? It is a case of just waiting.

Comment

• Xoxo
            • Jun 2014

Originally posted by mlamber5
            Pretty much my thoughts exactly. I'm NW 4, I couldn't give a rats ass about staying at NW 4 from now until eternity. I'm only interesting in reversing my NW level. When something comes out that can do that effectively, then ill get excited. The mere fact that we are still not able to effectively regrow hair in 2015 never ceases to have me bewildered. Why is this so damn hard to do lol. The fact that we aren't able to effectively regrow yet makes me think that someone, somewhere, must be close to figuring this out once and for all.
            Well, if you could stop further loss and have a HT done, wouldn't that be pretty much be the same / the cure?
            It would be sufficient for NW4s.

Comment

• Dazza
              • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Xoxo
              Well, if you could stop further loss and have a HT done, wouldn't that be pretty much be the same / the cure?
              Personally if I could halt my hair lost I'd pretty much call that a cure. Have a small transplant to fix my hairline and happy days.

Comment

• mlamber5
                • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Xoxo
                So long as it would not be an anti androgen that stops further loss, and I had enough donor area to cover the area that needs covered, then yes that would work. What would be preferred is definitely something that either regrows dormant follicles or is actual new hair being transplanted.

Comment

• Slam1523
                  • May 2014

It seems like everyone has their own take on what this treatment is capable of... After watching the video replicel definitely seems to be alluding to the fact that it will bring back dormant hair, so why is it people keep saying nope it's all maintenance sorry... Where does it say anything about being merely for maintaining?

Comment

• hellouser
                    • May 2012

Originally posted by Slam1523
                    It seems like everyone has their own take on what this treatment is capable of... After watching the video replicel definitely seems to be alluding to the fact that it will bring back dormant hair, so why is it people keep saying nope it's all maintenance sorry... Where does it say anything about being merely for maintaining?
                    Because Phase I clinical trials showed poor results and everyone posted their theories and predictions as facts and others believed them.

None of the comments matter until we see Phase II results. Until then, nobody has much to say about what will, will not, may or may not work.

Period.

Comment

• BoSox
                      • Jun 2010

Originally posted by Slam1523
                      Ignore them. They stated a cure for pattern baldness. Not just halting or maintenance. Best thing you can do is stay off this forum, it's toxic.

Comment

• luiza
                        • Jun 2015

After ten years of scientific research, Japanese personal care player, Shiseido has patented its RepliCel Hair-01 (RCH-01) hair regeneration technology.

Replicel posted this on their FB page. So Shiseido is stating a full cure (maintenance and regrowth). However Replicel replied one of my emails saying they are not expecting much in terms of regrowth.
                        Maybe Shiseido has something else on hands??

Comment

• luiza
                          • Jun 2015

After ten years of scientific research, Japanese personal care player, Shiseido has patented its RepliCel Hair-01 (RCH-01) hair regeneration technology.

Replicel posted this on their FB page. So Shiseido is stating a full cure (maintenance and regrowth). However Replicel replied one of my emails saying they are not expecting much in terms of regrowth.
                          Maybe Shiseido has something else on their hands??

Comment

• mcarpenter089
                            • Mar 2015

you will be ok

Originally posted by Paul73
                            I wish i could say the same. But i´m afraid that in three years i will be a NW5. I am at the NW3+ scale at the moment. So if Replicel only stops the baldness process, it won´t help me. If it was available today, i could use it to halt my hair loss and then a HT could fix the frontal bald area
                            Dude, its gonna work. Before you know will be getting all the chicks, just focus on s career right now and when the time comes you gone rock out.

Comment

• dutchguyhanging
                              • Mar 2015

guys, they said on their fb page that they found the cure. When you read their claims it is more than halting hair loss. I dont think company on this scale will make false claims. We just need to wait phase II results. We should lock replicel topic until then. Right now all we need is photos....

Comment

• lupero83
                                • Aug 2014

Originally posted by luiza
                                http://mobile.cosmeticsdesign-asia.c...-says-Shiseido

Maybe Shiseido has something else on hands??
                                Luiza Could you publish the response by replicel ?.
                                Thank you

Comment

Working...