Further Follicept civil conversation

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • efedrez
    • May 2013

Honestly BTT would have done the same, I have never seen a forum with so many insults, indecent vocabulary and useless information.
    That's probably why we don't get better insight from hair researchers, we baldies go totally crazy when it come to discuss treatments

Comment

• nameless
      • Feb 2013

Originally posted by joachim
      you're only angry because devon told you to take your AAPE elsewhere. after that, you started to criticize him about deleting negative posts. of course he's deleting you're nonsense posts alongside with the others. i wondered how long he would tolerate all the nonsense happening on the forum. it was time to give some restrictions, nothing wrong with that alone. thus, dry your tears and move on.
      1. I could care less if they put AAPE inside of their gel or not. I'm focusing more on Piloscopy and SM04554 now. Piloscopy and SM04554 always were WAY more hopeful than Follicept.

2. My posts saying that Follicept is failing isn't nonsense anymore than the posts by posters are nonsense. You just don't want to hear the honest bad news so you rag on the people who give you the honest bad news. You're intolerant and you want the people posting honest bad opinions silenced so you support Prometheon's censorship.

3. Actually the posts that are the most nonsensical are the posts that are positive about Follicept because Prometheon's own photographic evidence irrefutably shows that there is NO improvement in ANY of the subjects after almost 7 weeks.

Hey everybody, below is a post that Prometheon itself posted two days ago at their blog. This Prometheon post proves that my claims are true. Joachim says that I'm making this allegation because Prometheon won't put AAPE in their gel but the post below proves that the reason I'm reporting this is ONLY because Promtheon raised the issue in their own post. If Prometheon hadn't posted their plans to censor posts indicating that Follicept is failing then of course I would not have made the allegation that they did say it. I told them at Prometheon that I moved on from the idea of putting AAPE into their gel about a week ago and I have. Lots of people think my idea of putting AAPE in the Prometheon is a good idea but I myself don't care anymore. I'm still paying attention to whether or not Follicept works but it's not looking good right now and I'm way more interested in SM04554 and Piloscopy now.

Follicept Mod • 2 days ago
      Some updates:

1. I will be going through and deleting more comments. If you post the same stuff over and over about us failing, or you don't believe, or whatever, it will be deleted. We are tired of hearing it and other users are tired of reading it. If you have a specific, legitimate criticism or question we welcome it. But "see, they failed" won't cut it. I don't blame you for not believing, but don't post it. We know. We have heard it 1,000 times. We are sincerely open to any criticism or questions, but not the repetitive attacks.

Comment

• nameless
        • Feb 2013

Originally posted by efedrez
        Honestly BTT would have done the same, I have never seen a forum with so many insults, indecent vocabulary and useless information.
        That's probably why we don't get better insight from hair researchers, we baldies go totally crazy when it come to discuss treatments
        Prometheon is not talking about just deleting insult posts are vulgar posts. Prometheon is also talking about deleting posts just because someone says it looks like Follicept is not working. Prometheon says they're tired of hearing that bad news and that the supporters of Follicept are also tired of hearing that bad news. LOL! Prometheon is coming right out and admitting that they're deleting posts that are negative because they don't want to hear bad news. By the way there are many posts over there that have positive views about Follicept but Prometheon did not threaten to delete those. So I guess they want to reduce or eliminate the negative views so they can have only positive views. It looks to me like they're getting pissy because they themselves are losing confidence in Follicept.

Comment

• xicof1
          • May 2015

you're only angry because devon told you to take your AAPE elsewhere. after that, you started to criticize him about deleting negative posts. of course he's deleting you're nonsense posts alongside with the others. i wondered how long he would tolerate all the nonsense happening on the forum. it was time to give some restrictions, nothing wrong with that alone. thus, dry your tears and move on.
          +1

+1

Comment

• oppenheimer82
            • Apr 2013

Originally posted by Swooping
            I have seen more hair growth from guys who were massaging their head with a boar bristle brush. But hey, still some time left!
            lol

Comment

• Hicks
              • Apr 2013

I always thought btt should do a paid member section. I come here for information not a soap opera.

In the mean time I exercise the ignore button and avoid the cutting edge section. Some posters make a ton of sense but I have better things to do than read paragraphs of rambling or justifying why they are right. It's like the guy that tells you Ford's are junk.

Comment

• bananana
                Inactive
                • Feb 2012

Originally posted by Hicks
                I always thought btt should do a paid member section. I come here for information not a soap opera.

In the mean time I exercise the ignore button and avoid the cutting edge section. Some posters make a ton of sense but I have better things to do than read paragraphs of rambling or justifying why they are right. It's like the guy that tells you Ford's are junk.
                +2
                (the dog agrees too)

Comment

• joachim
                  • May 2014

Originally posted by nameless
                  1. I could care less if they put AAPE inside of their gel or not. I'm focusing more on Piloscopy and SM04554 now. Piloscopy and SM04554 always were WAY more hopeful than Follicept.

2. My posts saying that Follicept is failing isn't nonsense anymore than the posts by posters are nonsense. You just don't want to hear the honest bad news so you rag on the people who give you the honest bad news. You're intolerant and you want the people posting honest bad opinions silenced so you support Prometheon's censorship.

3. Actually the posts that are the most nonsensical are the posts that are positive about Follicept because Prometheon's own photographic evidence irrefutably shows that there is NO improvement in ANY of the subjects after almost 7 weeks.

Hey everybody, below is a post that Prometheon itself posted two days ago at their blog. This Prometheon post proves that my claims are true. Joachim says that I'm making this allegation because Prometheon won't put AAPE in their gel but the post below proves that the reason I'm reporting this is ONLY because Promtheon raised the issue in their own post. If Prometheon hadn't posted their plans to censor posts indicating that Follicept is failing then of course I would not have made the allegation that they did say it. I told them at Prometheon that I moved on from the idea of putting AAPE into their gel about a week ago and I have. Lots of people think my idea of putting AAPE in the Prometheon is a good idea but I myself don't care anymore. I'm still paying attention to whether or not Follicept works but it's not looking good right now and I'm way more interested in SM04554 and Piloscopy now.

Follicept Mod • 2 days ago
                  Some updates:

1. I will be going through and deleting more comments. If you post the same stuff over and over about us failing, or you don't believe, or whatever, it will be deleted. We are tired of hearing it and other users are tired of reading it. If you have a specific, legitimate criticism or question we welcome it. But "see, they failed" won't cut it. I don't blame you for not believing, but don't post it. We know. We have heard it 1,000 times. We are sincerely open to any criticism or questions, but not the repetitive attacks.
                  aha, after a year of posting hundrets of posts about AAPE in almost every thread, after contacting doctors in countries and islands where the laws are more relaxed to in respect to AAPE/stem cells, after reading all those studies about AAPE, after trying so hard to convince others about AAPE including devon and dr. hsu, now all of a sudden you could "care less" about follicept putting AAPE and other growth factors into their gel. is it because dr. hsu confronted you with the fact that most supportive AAPE studies are done or financially backed by the korean companies itself, and that the whole AAPE stuff got a little bit fishy, in Dr. Hsu's view?

after all, who cares about the fact they are starting to clean up the forum and deleting all the negative nonsense posts? the burden for a working hairloss product is still on follicept. if they can't show results, there will be no product at all, and the deleted negative posts in the forum are meaningless anyway.
                  you raised your voice, you explained they are deleting the negative posts, you even quoted devon's statement from the forum. so far so good, you did a great job informing the world. relax now.

Comment

• nameless
                    • Feb 2013

aha, after a year of posting hundrets of posts about AAPE in almost every thread, after contacting doctors in countries and islands where the laws are more relaxed to in respect to AAPE/stem cells, after reading all those studies about AAPE, after trying so hard to convince others about AAPE including devon and dr. hsu, now all of a sudden you could "care less" about follicept putting AAPE and other growth factors into their gel. is it because dr. hsu confronted you with the fact that most supportive AAPE studies are done or financially backed by the korean companies itself, and that the whole AAPE stuff got a little bit fishy, in Dr. Hsu's view?

after all, who cares about the fact they are starting to clean up the forum and deleting all the negative nonsense posts? the burden for a working hairloss product is still on follicept. if they can't show results, there will be no product at all, and the deleted negative posts in the forum are meaningless anyway.
                    you raised your voice, you explained they are deleting the negative posts, you even quoted devon's statement from the forum. so far so good, you did a great job informing the world. relax now.
                    I don't care if Prometheon puts AAPE in their gel. I've moved on from that idea. Prometheon will either do it or they won't. I don't care. I CAN ALWAYS INJECT AAPE SO i DON'T NEED PROMETHEON TO PUT IT IN THEIR GEL. Yes it would be more convenient if Prometheon would put it in their gel but I'm not going to lose any sleep over it. I have another way (injection) to deliver the AAPE to my follicles. The preferred method of delivery would be a Prometheon type of vehicle but it's NOT THE ONLY method of delivery.

Comment

• efedrez
                      • May 2013

Guys,

As some of you might know Follicept is still conducting their "in house trial" and they are already at week 9.

Their pictures lack good quality so it's hard to say if they are making any progress at this point with their current dose but I wanted to share a before and after picture to get the opinion of those who have some experience with photography

Comment

• JayM
                        • Apr 2015

I don't know why I'm noting this, but to note, the guy had dyed his hair in the first pic.

Comment

• hellouser
                          • May 2012

Guys,

As some of you might know Follicept is still conducting their "in house trial" and they are already at week 9.

Their pictures lack good quality so it's hard to say if they are making any progress at this point with their current dose but I wanted to share a before and after picture to get the opinion of those who have some experience with photography

Bald before and bald after.

Write off.

Also, why is the hair gray in the after picture?

Comment

• Trouse5858
                            • Apr 2014

Wow! Those are some really encouraging photographs!! * weeps silently into shirt sleeve*

Comment

• lacazette
                              • May 2015

Don't know if it's my eyes but I see a little improvment no?^^ maybe the constrat black hair white skin
                              Anyway , 9 weeks is too short to make conclusions

Comment

• Afghanwig
                                • May 2015

LOL, different hair color, different skin color, different angle, different dryness and different lighting. And then we thought Dr Nigam was the unprofessional one here

I'm a bit amazed people are still following this. When will you guys finally give up on this ? I think we're close to the 3 months mark now ? Do you guys want to wait 6 months ? Or a year ? Or 2 years ? Just wondering

*EDIT* actually I just saw there's still 4 weeks to go to the 3 month mark

Comment

Working...