• Jan 2011

Originally posted by Jazz1
    What is it? Link please .
    Here is the link https://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showth...a-D-Or-shampoo

Comment

• thechamp
      • Jan 2011

Hey Champ thanks, I will read up on it tommorow at work, seems promising .

How your hairloss? You still use the Igrow?
      Still good but I'm scared of I use Hairmetto , use regan pure you said saw plemttoe makes you lose hair ??

Comment

• dimpy3157
        • May 2015

If these products are effective. I will try these products

Comment

• edward culinare
          • Jun 2015

Hi, I'm actually using Rogaine. Have you guys heard about it?. I have slight baldness on top of my head, and using Rogaine helped a lot. There are also vitamins with herbals that you can take as your daily supplement. Check this link for other remedies http://www.nuhartclinic.com.ph/treatment-options

Comment

• TubZy
            • Feb 2015

I'll try it out. I'm a bodybuilder too and I get the mpb itch a lot..especially since being off minox. From my point of view when I don't have the mpb itch little to no shedding..when I get the mpb itch hair looks worse and start to shed

Can I order this off amazon

Comment

• TubZy
              • Feb 2015

Just noticed there are two..do I need both? Alternate with each one every day? Or is one of them fine

Looking for natural and organic solutions for hair loss, pigmentation, lashes and more? Divine Herbal has the chemical-free solutions

Comment

• Parsia
                • Dec 2013

Originally posted by TubZy
                Just noticed there are two..do I need both? Alternate with each one every day? Or is one of them fine

http://www.divineherbal.co.uk/products-page/
                The main one would be work fine , if its gonna work for you the main one( Regrow ) should give you the result , I have purchased one since jazz recommended to me but unfortunately haven't find time to use it yet. Since I have heavy regimen.

Comment

• lilpauly
                  • Feb 2012

Jazz knows what he talking about , Susan topical is the best ! Unfortunately I like other oils then this one . Indian oils

Comment

• lilpauly
                    • Feb 2012

Comment

• TubZy
                      • Feb 2015

What bodybuilding supplements you use?
                      I'm cutting now so:

Acetyl- l carnitine
                      R-ALA
                      Green tea extract
                      Creatine mono
                      Glutamine
                      Fish oil
                      BCAA's
                      Biotin

No steroids for now..haven't in a while need to repair hair first.

Regarding the divine oil, I already ordered the main one..it's going to take 10 days since it's coming from UK. I'll use it daily for 1-2 hours..basically dermaroll than apply it then leave in for 1-2 hours and shampoo out then apply my normal regime which consists of:

30mg of RU in neogenic (plus 10mg of OC when it gets here from Kane) ever night
                      Shieldo Adenogen
                      Emu oil on last
                      Regenepure DR ED

I was on minox for 2 years then dropped it. Over the past 6 months I went through a bad shed. I'm a diffuse thinner and my top is looking way way thinner..I need to get some something fast. Hopefully the RU/OC will totally halt it and the divine oils and the topical formula susan makes (without minox) will bring it bacl.

I also saw team tlr carries https://teamtlr.com/hairloss-researc...-research.html

I wonder if that would mix with neo at a higher dose than the usual 0.03%

I contacted them and they said this vehicle would work "aqueous water-based solution or ethanolic or mix {hydroethanolic}, whatever percentage/concentration desired is generally feasible"

Comment

• TubZy
                        • Feb 2015

Lilpauly what is your current regime?

Comment

• TubZy
                          • Feb 2015

This is what I'm at now...wet scalp basically after applying RU and neogenic. Diffuse on top..starting thin and back left side crown a bit. Hairline is stable, but now starting to recede and thin back especially on the left side.

This is what it looks like when dry..hairline is still good just getting thinner on top though

Comment

• TubZy
                            • Feb 2015

Thanks. The itch is back so I'm starting to lose ground again. So need to strengthen up my regime after dropping minox. OC and the susan topical should take care of it. Plus the oils too.

Comment

• jamesst11
                              • Jun 2014

TubZy, are you sure you even have MPB? Maybe I am missing something, but your hair looks dense as hell!

Comment

• TubZy
                                • Feb 2015

Originally posted by jamesst11
                                TubZy, are you sure you even have MPB? Maybe I am missing something, but your hair looks dense as hell!
                                That's just my hair type, I have curly, thicker type hair if I let it grow longer. It's the top and back that is thinner and itches like a mofo if I dint use RU and Keri. I have a million cowlicks so it can kind of hide that hair loss part of it. Believe it or not my hair used to be way denser on top....lol

Comment

Working...