Collecting RU-58841 pictures!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • champpy
    • Apr 2015

I don't know. I was looking it up on the Walmart website and it mentioned that a prescription was necessary???
    What isle would I look down in a pharmacy, or would I have to ask the pharmacist for it?

Comment

• champpy
      • Apr 2015

I called two pharmacies near me and they both said they cannot order it. I will have to get it through amazon. Is the FOOD GRADE PG the correct one to purchase?

Comment

• burtandernie
        • Nov 2012

Originally posted by gmill09
        you can get pg from amazon. and i wouldnt buy the premixed. not saying it doesnt work but as we all know RU in a lotion is not very stable. So 50 days of premixed makes me raise an eyebrow. It is not hard to mix. You do need a scale however
        The aarc-chems website says premixed RU keeps 6 months in ideal conditions so I dont know where all these different lengths of time for the stability of it come from.

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
          • Apr 2015

anagen. and yes i mix it myself
          Thanks m8.... I Just ordered from anageninc

Hope this will really help me @ front hairline

I will do same as you 70% everclear 30%PG

Comment

• Binford
            • Mar 2015

Helli fellas, wish i found this site before having a awful transplant done. Never regretted anything more. Anyways, can anyone thats using RU please let me know or share any info on what they are mixing it with and in what amounts? Ive found a thread from hellouser but its from a few years back so im not sure if anything is changed or if his method is still the way to go. I will be ordering RU this week because i missed the seti group buy. Thx in advance. I need to buy myself a couple years of maintaining what i have till something new breaks through the pipeline

Comment

• RU58841
              • Mar 2015

Originally posted by Binford
              Helli fellas, wish i found this site before having a awful transplant done. Never regretted anything more. Anyways, can anyone thats using RU please let me know or share any info on what they are mixing it with and in what amounts? Ive found a thread from hellouser but its from a few years back so im not sure if anything is changed or if his method is still the way to go. I will be ordering RU this week because i missed the seti group buy. Thx in advance. I need to buy myself a couple years of maintaining what i have till something new breaks through the pipeline

Sorry to hear that, man. Who was the doctor or clinic you went to?

As for RU, Hellouser's guide is still relevant. Try starting with a really low dosage (5 mg?) and slowly increase. You can also try K&B solution to mix it with (from anageninc.com) instead of the PG and Everclear as some people are sensitive to those.

Comment

• Binford
                • Mar 2015

Appreciate the help. Will place my order this weekend. My HT was done with sure hair international in mississauga, i was young and dumb and regretted it for years because the procedure was so awful i wanted to shave my head and couldnt because the nasty scar. Ive since seen a HT doctor on bedford downtown toronto who has fixed the scar almost to the point you cant see it so now i can shave my head proudly. Hoping RU can help maintain what i have for 5 years till a stem cell treatment is avail because i would never do another strip transplant again and FUE seems like a better option but in the long term i will have to keep getting more done and i dont want any more scaring.

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
                  • Apr 2015

@gmill can you recommend a good weighing scale.??

or anyone else please.....?

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

Does the heart have androgen receptors that RU could affect? I was just reading on a different site someone that claimed he had heart issues from RU. I dont know enough about biology of heart

Comment

• RU58841
                      • Mar 2015

I remember that story, but I think that guy had a pre-existing heart condition.

Comment

• Illusion
                        • Jul 2014

Originally posted by burtandernie
                        Does the heart have androgen receptors that RU could affect? I was just reading on a different site someone that claimed he had heart issues from RU. I dont know enough about biology of heart
                        Dude if I would go back and forth between deciding which treatment to get on like you do, I'd lost a few NW's by now

Comment

• gmill09
                          • Apr 2015

i think you would notice the lack of androgens in other places first. like if you see your lips and throat begin to swell suddenly for no reason you can probably bet you have antiandrogens building up in the body.

Comment

• burtandernie
                            • Nov 2012

i think you would notice the lack of androgens in other places first. like if you see your lips and throat begin to swell suddenly for no reason you can probably bet you have antiandrogens building up in the body.
                            Not necessarily. Some things can happen really slowly over time with no real physical symptoms until it becomes a big problem. Anyways I just wondered where androgen receptors are in the body like are they found in vital organs like the heart? I do go back and forth I guess but its a big decision to try an experimental drug for years and until I can go see a doc to get a prescription for fin what else can I do? I am leaning towards trying fin and see how that goes before falling back to RU. Maybe I can go topical fin instead of oral. Luckily my hair loss is pretty slow so I have years before it gets bad. I just want to stop it with minimal systemic risks.

Comment

• champpy
                              • Apr 2015

I ordered from Kane this weekend. Hope to have it within two weeks! Ill keep you all posted as soon as I begin

Comment

• Swooping
                                • May 2014

Not necessarily. Some things can happen really slowly over time with no real physical symptoms until it becomes a big problem. Anyways I just wondered where androgen receptors are in the body like are they found in vital organs like the heart? I do go back and forth I guess but its a big decision to try an experimental drug for years and until I can go see a doc to get a prescription for fin what else can I do? I am leaning towards trying fin and see how that goes before falling back to RU. Maybe I can go topical fin instead of oral. Luckily my hair loss is pretty slow so I have years before it gets bad. I just want to stop it with minimal systemic risks.
                                If you didn't know flutamide, biculatamide, enzulatamide (which are on the market) are all derived from the same parent compound as RU which has a phenyl group with both a trimethyl and either a cyano- or nitro- group attached to the adjacent carbon. It is this molecular structure that allows the compounds to fit to the androgen receptor.

It's not as if androgen receptor antagonizing is that new. There are many compounds which antagonize the androgen receptor and are designed to do that on a systemic level. The pharmacokinetics of RU58841 are only unique, which means that it has a very low half life with rapid metabolism.

I see you constant pondering what route to take. If you are the type of guy who puts his helmet on before he is going to ride his city bike then RU isn't for you really.

Just hop on finasteride. You saw it yourself the side effects chance is pretty small. If you get side effects they are often tolerable. If you can't tolerate them you just quit and plan from there.

Comment

Working...