X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Baldingaussie
    • Feb 2015

Latest CB vehicle developments

Hi everyone,
    I was hoping to get a new conversation about CB going.
    I am new to this forum, although I have read a lot of previous posts. There are a handful of people stating that they have seen success with CB. Can these people please share what vehicle they are using to get success? Or is the focus/conversation shifting now from being less about the vehicle towards the importance of a higher % of CB used in the formula?
    Any comments/thoughts would be appreciated. Hellouser - given you have tried CB quite a bit, would definitely be keen to your thoughts.....
    Thanks
  • rdawg
    • Jun 2012

Originally posted by Baldingaussie
    Hi everyone,
    I was hoping to get a new conversation about CB going.
    I am new to this forum, although I have read a lot of previous posts. There are a handful of people stating that they have seen success with CB. Can these people please share what vehicle they are using to get success? Or is the focus/conversation shifting now from being less about the vehicle towards the importance of a higher % of CB used in the formula?
    Any comments/thoughts would be appreciated. Hellouser - given you have tried CB quite a bit, would definitely be keen to your thoughts.....
    Thanks
    I believe everyone realized that it was not a vehicle issue that was the problem but dosage. Alot of people were using far too low of a dose (0.5-1% max).

Cosmo is testing out a 5% dosage in trials, which would cost an insane amount of money to do if we buy it ourselves, which is why the conversation died down.

if you are fairly wealthy, you can try it out, but it will cost you well into the thousands for a six month-1 year supply at that dose.

Comment

Working...