Collecting RU-58841 pictures!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Tenma
    • Nov 2013

WOW great results! Im planning to add minox very soon. But really dont expect or need that much regrowth tough

Comment

• reedstiffer
      • Apr 2015

Has anyone experienced side effects from RU?

Comment

• liba
        • Mar 2015

Thanks dude, could you pls also provide some sources of the pictures?

Comment

• joely
          • Sep 2011

Originally posted by reedstiffer
          Has anyone experienced side effects from RU?
          Slight libido and erection issues but not half as bad as fin gave me and the results are a lot better! However last couple of weeks it has been a lot better so no real issues, I use 3% pre mixed solution in of and ethanol, have just ordered same strength in KB to see if that helps at all!

Comment

• champpy
            • Apr 2015

Hey guys im interested in adding this to my regimen. Can someone please tell me if the RU that I buy is premixed and ready to apply to my head or is there some mixing that has to happen first?
            AND
            Who has the best RU, regardless of price?
            Im also lost as to how much and how often to use?
            Does it need to be stored in a special way? Refrigerated?

If anyone can help answer these, Im going to try my hardest to acquire some and start on this asap. Ill provide pictures as well

Comment

• joely
              • Sep 2011

Originally posted by champpy
              Hey guys im interested in adding this to my regimen. Can someone please tell me if the RU that I buy is premixed and ready to apply to my head or is there some mixing that has to happen first?
              AND
              Who has the best RU, regardless of price?
              Im also lost as to how much and how often to use?
              Does it need to be stored in a special way? Refrigerated?

If anyone can help answer these, Im going to try my hardest to acquire some and start on this asap. Ill provide pictures as well

You can but it either in powder form and make the vehicle and mix it yourself, or you can by it in pre mixed solutions at various concentrations! If you do opt to mix it yourself Hellouser has put a really good guide on this forum, personally I use the pre mixed stuff mostly because I'm lazy! A lot of ppl suggest that it is not as effective as making it yourself but it's working very well for me!

I use 100ml once a day before going to bed of 3% others use 200ml or use it twice a day it's really a matter for yourself to see what works best for you!

It's best kept in the freezer but can be kept in the fridge!

You can get it from various online providers the ones I'm aware of are Kane, Anageninc and RU Solutions! Others may be able to add others that I'm not aware of, I believe these are all pretty reliable places!

Comment

• Swooping
                • May 2014

Originally posted by Tenma
                WOW great results! Im planning to add minox very soon. But really dont expect or need that much regrowth tough
                Yes Tenma these are easily 50% growth rates. The guy must be ecstatic. Good luck with the minoxidil brother I hope you are a good responder!

Comment

• Tenma
                  • Nov 2013

Yes Tenma these are easily 50% growth rates. The guy must be ecstatic. Good luck with the minoxidil brother I hope you are a good responder!
                  Thanks man! I think it should perform really well on top of dut and ru.

Comment

• burtandernie
                    • Nov 2012

RU needs a sticky or something. What places are safe to buy it from? I know kane and anagen but what about other places. I was wondering about aarc.chems since its US shipping. It mentions needing to be licensed chemist so is it legal to buy without DEA kicking in my door? I dont want to go to jail for buying RU
                    RU in theory is one of the most potent AAs ever made and you have to keep in mind it competes with testosterone not just DHT. I would suspect that makes a big difference. I would think CB will be similar and more powerful than fin just from that fact alone. THey said 2 times as strong in concentration in preclinical study I think

Comment

• Pate
                      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by Swooping
                      More like 100% plus! He's easily doubled his hair density.

I am exited by that because his before shot is pretty similar to me.

I doubt I will get that sort of result because I am already on fin but it's great to see such a good responder. That is easily one of the very best regrowth stories I have ever seen.

Comment

• champpy
                        • Apr 2015

JOELY,
                        Thanks for that info man! Helps a lot. I didn't know that this RU stuff working as well as it is for some of you guys. Its good to hear for sure.
                        1 more question you may be able to help with

Lastly, Im currently on Fin/Dut. Is it necessary to continue FIN/DUT while on RU, or can RU be effective by itself?
                        Thanks again
                        Last edited by champpy; 04-25-2015, 12:25 AM. Reason: added question

Comment

• champpy
                          • Apr 2015

HELLHOUSER,
                          You seem to be the inhouse expert on RU. Would you say that this has proved beneficial to you, and if so, are you still currently using RU? I trust your opinion man. Thanks

Comment

• lilpauly
                            • Feb 2012

JOELY,
                            Thanks for that info man! Helps a lot. I didn't know that this RU stuff working as well as it is for some of you guys. Its good to hear for sure.

Lastly, Im currently on Fin/Dut. Is it necessary to continue FIN/DUT while on RU, or can RU be effective by itself?
                            Thanks again
                            I think Dut is the best option . No since on being on both dut and fun at same time

Comment

• joely
                              • Sep 2011

JOELY,

Thanks again

RU would be effective by itself, but the combination of the three would probably be better. That is assuming you respond to RU which you probably will.

Hopefully you won't get sides but I know if I took all three I'd never get it up again

Comment

• VegetaDBZ
                                • Apr 2015

WOW

great pictures...!

Comment

Working...