Philosophical question about getting a hair transplant vs waiting for a cure.

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • rhysmorgan
    • Jan 2014

Originally posted by diffuseloser
    Yeah well 2 years ago I was feeling pretty desperate. I would have went ahead and got a HT. I don't know what to do about fin. Talked to Jazz about starting off on a low dose 0.25mg EOD, but I've been really put off by all the stories like a lot of other guys. I've made the mistake of reading too much into it and I'm scared shitless to be honest. Its tough cos I know I would probably respond really well and definitely save some hair, but I'm just completely terrified of messing something up and not being able to get back to where I was. I know there is a lot of negative bs spread around about fin and if I did take it I'd be thinking about that and over analysing sides, even looking for them. My mentality is all wrong to start taking fin. I have some in the cupboard that I ordered ages ago but haven't even opened them. I'll have to think about it some more and try to get into the right mindset.

How has your experience with fin been and have you encountered any sides or results?
    I was the same, I went on it. slight groin ache now and then and nothing else. go on it, or you'll regret it. If you have sides come off it and they will go.

Comment

• thejack
      • Dec 2009

Originally posted by diffuseloser
      My mentality is all wrong to start taking fin. I have some in the cupboard that I ordered ages ago but haven't even opened them. I'll have to think about it some more and try to get into the right mindset.

How has your experience with fin been and have you encountered any sides or results?
      Yeah you need a positive mindset you will probably cause negative sides from your anxiety of the drug haha

I got very small sides until the 3 month mark, few less morning stonk ons and watery semen, and maybe the odd headache but I can't remember now. After that I was completely back to normal and have been for the last 7 years. I have maintained all my hair plus grew some back at the hairline which is still strong. This, and my family history is nw6-7 so I was no mild case.

Take the plunge man, If you are lucky enough to be healthy then you run a very good chance of not even having to return to this forum and getting on with shit. Peace

Comment

• thejack
        • Dec 2009

Originally posted by ShookOnes
        NW1.5, getting a $15,000 procedure for 2000 FUE in the fall. And ofc, still waiting for a cure. Not sure if it's worth BUT still going through. it's a financial investment for sure.
        Yes sir, 2000 into a 1.5 you will be looking very decent! Remember to focus on your temple points if your face needs framing more. Good luck

Comment

• diffuseloser
          • Sep 2014

Originally posted by thejack
          Yeah you need a positive mindset you will probably cause negative sides from your anxiety of the drug haha

I got very small sides until the 3 month mark, few less morning stonk ons and watery semen, and maybe the odd headache but I can't remember now. After that I was completely back to normal and have been for the last 7 years. I have maintained all my hair plus grew some back at the hairline which is still strong. This, and my family history is nw6-7 so I was no mild case.

Take the plunge man, If you are lucky enough to be healthy then you run a very good chance of not even having to return to this forum and getting on with shit. Peace
          That's exactly what's gonna happen. I can feel the sides already lol. I'm in good shape, fit and healthy and zero issues down under so maybe I will take the chance. Still trying to psyche myself up to it.

Comment

Working...